[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
equality is impossible prove me wrong /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: pepe-curious.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
pepe-curious.png
7 KB, 420x420
equality is impossible

prove me wrong /pol/
>>
>>69685535
You're completely right
>>
File: 1456586690564.jpg (54 KB, 385x488) Image search: [Google]
1456586690564.jpg
54 KB, 385x488
>>69685535
You're right. The white race is superior to the other races. And men are superior to women.
>>
As long as niggers roam the earth you are correct
>>
>>69685535
You prove yourself right first idiot
>>
>>69685535
Everybody dies.

The great equalizer.
>>
>>69685535
I don't even thing anyone will disagree, here on /pol/.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 569x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 569x549
>>69685535
Since I consider all inhabitants of your island beneath me, I'll have to agree fagit
>>
>>69685660
i asked you first :^)
>>
Equality is achievable but you need to sacrifice lots of rights and individualism. Requires lots of policing too
>>
its perfectly possible if everyone is white.
theres no way whites will ever kill each other.
The germans never killed the french,
the french never killed the brits
and the brits definitely didnt put boers in concentration camps that took the lives of 12000 white people of dutch origin in south africa

White people are the least suspectible to genocide unlike the muslims that genocided lots of people in brussels and san berdadino.
>>
>>69685535
Magnets
>>
>>69685535
There are different types of equality and the definition has been changed over time. The current idea of equality is moronic and impossible, no 2 individuals are equal in the relativistic sense nor will they ever be, even identical twins aren't 100% the same.
>>
>>69686108
lol, muds have been genociding each other for thousands of years, whites haven't genocided themselves on any relevant scale in over a century.
>>
>>69686335
how many deaths are needed for a genocide to be relevant
>>
Here's a great short story, for those who haven't read it yet. It's only ~7 pages long:

>- - - - - - - - - -

Harrison Bergeron
by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

>THE YEAR WAS 2081, and everybody was finally equal. They weren't only equal before God and the law. They were equal every which way. Nobody was smarter than anybody else. Nobody was better looking than anybody else. Nobody was stronger or quicker than anybody else. All this equality was due to the 211th, 212th, and 213th Amendments to the Constitution, and to the unceasing vigilance of agents of the United States Handicapper General.

>[...]

http://www.tnellen.com/cybereng/harrison.html
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.