[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Atheists are the most logical and rational. No Atheist has ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1453268066363.jpg (33 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1453268066363.jpg
33 KB, 720x720
Atheists are the most logical and rational. No Atheist has ever produced a muddled thought.
>>
File: 1449102404697.jpg (28 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
1449102404697.jpg
28 KB, 308x308
>>69685487
>>
>A fucking leaf
>>
>>69685540
Nobody on /pol/ can give an example of atheism producing muddled ideas.
>>
File: 1409004633302.gif (2 MB, 383x576) Image search: [Google]
1409004633302.gif
2 MB, 383x576
>>69685487
As a level 120 Atheist, I would have to disagree. Even we have our faults. We just don't use God as an excuse to do stupid things.
>>
Untrue.

I muddle my thoughts all the time.

I even go so far as (*gasp*) acknowledging it.
>>
>>69685540
>>69685557
>Gius maybe if we maymay them we win the argument
>>
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>69685487
>he says, posting a muddled thought, something he hasn't thought through
>>
>>69686622
See >>69686598
>>
>>69686381
How about Atheism? There is no rational reason to assume hard atheism to be true.
>>
>>69685487
Awwww that baby is so dang cute.
>>
It takes time to find that groove as an atheist, where one needn't prove their position any more conclusively than a believer tries to.

We know that it's the rhetorical shit that pushes your buttons. The insults. The ridicule. The banter. All of those things that you lay down the red carpet for and think that no one has the balls to go there.

You can't even begin to imagine how fedora-tipper it sounds when you openly brag about your own humility or aspire to martyrdom. Some of you are better about it than others but a good deal of you lack the self-awareness to see how much you embarrass yourselves, just the same as any fuckwit who goes around claiming how enlightened they are by their own intelligence.

You mischaracterize your opponents constantly as a substitute for an argument. You act like it isn't deadly obvious that you take some kind of sick pleasure in your expectation that atheists will burn in hell.

18 years and I've seen all you have to offer. Same shit, different smell, year after year, and yet you always draw upon the assumption that if the atheist actually understood what Christianity was all about they would jump in the pool with you.
>>
File: Dwight_D._Eisenhower_1947.jpg (38 KB, 575x740) Image search: [Google]
Dwight_D._Eisenhower_1947.jpg
38 KB, 575x740
>>69685487

Holy shit, that baby looks like Eisenhower.
>>
File: comfyclassic.jpg (22 KB, 262x336) Image search: [Google]
comfyclassic.jpg
22 KB, 262x336
Jesus' ideas were muddled and unrealistic.

Every Atheist has clearer ideas and a more realistic understanding of how to live life.
>>
>>69687547
holy shit its so true
>>
>>69685487
"Atheists are the most logical and rational. No Atheist has ever produced a muddled thought," anon said as he approached Saint Peter at the pearly gates of heaven on the day of judgement.

Saint Peter then said,
"Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that come here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for?

Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I."
>>
>>69688511
Well meme'd my friend, I can see you put your heart and non-existent soul into that one.
>>
Flying spaghetti monster church is much more logical, even though it doesn't seem so
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.