[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
white Islamic converts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1455777514413.jpg (84 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
1455777514413.jpg
84 KB, 720x600
Why are whites who convert to Islam literally the detritus of white society who would be purged by any decent nationalist movement?

Do they know that they'd have a target on their heads if they didn't side with the enemy?

>Bilal Philips
>>
Do converts get cunny wives?
>>
>>69684984
freedom of religion
also this>>69685089
>>
Whites who convert are the top 1% of alpha males in the west. Basically every man that is the little bit alpha has a interest in Islam.

>>69685089
>Do converts get wives with vaginas and not penises?
You can not have a wife without a cunt, because homosexuality is haram.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 776x864) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 776x864
>>69684984
converts always are week faggots
Yes sometimes it's okay but if you are one of those faggots who convert from Catholicism to orthodoxy or vice versa are week and deserve the rope

They shrink under the slightest struggle and are just looking for the easy way out
They are trembling creatures
>>
File: 1451140124425.jpg (75 KB, 627x323) Image search: [Google]
1451140124425.jpg
75 KB, 627x323
>>69685370

>whites who adopt Arab culture over white culture are alpha

Nice try, Rabbi.
>>
>>69685397
>one of those faggots who convert from Catholicism to orthodoxy or vice versa are week and deserve the rope
Wut? Are you an orth by any chance? Why are orths so intimidated by the catholic church?
>>
I'd convert to Islam for a qt loli wife tbqh.
>>
Retards have always pushed for islamism in europe.
Hitler was one of them.
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Quotations_on_Islam_from_Notable_Non-Muslims#Adolf_Hitler
>>
>>69685749
No I'm Catholic but I've seen more and more faggots on here claiming
>used to be Catholic but I've converted to orthodoxy because they are based Kebab removers
Or whatever
Look I don't care if you convert because you found a religion that better encapsulates what you are looking for but if you leave Catholicism because of the pope washing refugees feet or you leave Protestantism because its been prevented by liberals then you were never what you claimed to be rather a coward
>>
They'll be shot in the back of the head and thrown into a ditch.
>>
File: uk soldier.png (728 KB, 972x495) Image search: [Google]
uk soldier.png
728 KB, 972x495
>>69685370
>Whites who convert are the top 1% of alpha males in the west.
Sure thing.
>>
>>69686259
Meh the churches have differences. Of course only one can be true and if you find out yours isn't it why not? I started out as prot but realised catholicism is the way to go along the way
>>
>>69684984

Quislings. They see an enemy, and instead fighting, or even running away, they bend over and offer their ass.

Bunch of cowards.
>>
>>69685370
ISISSSS! BUDDYYYYY! How's Norway, you son of a bitch?
>>
>>69685743

Yeah. A better place to bomb yourself.
>>
>>69684984
It's their choice.

Honestly, converts to a faith aren't the cause of degeneracy. It's the hordes of immoral millenials who only care about getting their dick wet and getting high.
>>
>>69688785
Pretty much this.
Islam is an issue, but degenerate westerners are the ones allowing it to invade.
On the plus side, Muslims do kill a few of those degenerates, but the majority are going to go after the strong pillars of the society, not the weakling faggots and women.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.