[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pass bill that people should use the right bathrooms for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 17
File: lgbtlaws.png (6 KB, 491x124) Image search: [Google]
lgbtlaws.png
6 KB, 491x124
>Pass bill that people should use the right bathrooms for their genitals
>get threatened to have your state funding cut and by businesses to leave the state
>NY imposes a travel ban to NC for officials

For a minute I thought this is TrudeauLand, but hey, what's going on Americaman?
>>
>>69682054
It's fake. Political theater.
>>
trannie butthurt is whats going on
>>
>passing a law that prevents municipalities from telling business how to run their fucking bathrooms
>anti-lgbt

It's pro property rights and these people who are outraged by it are just showing how retardedly authoritarian they are.

I love calling NC home. These califags that want to be professional victims can fuck right off to Detroit or wherever. I'm tired of them ruining my state.
>>
If I open a business the bathrooms will read:

penis

No penis

The bathroom for people with a prints would have urinals and stalls, the bathroom for no penis would have extra stalls and the little trashcans for vagina related toiletries.
>>
>>69684113
The smart thing for business owners is to just build single occupancy unisex bathrooms.
>>
>>69684255
>unisex bathrooms
So that the 99% of normal people can be weired out all just to accommodate the mentally deficient 1% "trannys" ???
>>
>>69684518
>So that the 99% of normal people can be weired out

I assume your house has "unisex" bathrooms. Does that weird you out?
>>
File: image.gif (44 KB, 750x291) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
44 KB, 750x291
>>69682054
NC BROS UNITE
MONTGOMERY COUNTRY REPORTING
Who else here is proud of the homeland?
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/NorthCarolina/comments/4cjzm8/seriouspeople_for_hb2_whose_argument_is_i_dont/

Look at this plebbit tranny that has questions for your STUPID ASS

Meant to share this days ago
>>
>>69682054
They are really trying to blur the terms sex and gender into one, when they are completely different.
>>
>>69684823

Caliphate of Orange County here.
>>
Enough is enough
>>
>>69684823

Mecklenburg here. This county fucking sucks.
>>
>>69684698
>family
>mentally ill tranny looking at your pecker
pick one you mental infant
>>
I thought most of it was due to the fucking fascist LGBDIOS+ assholes expecting Christians to bake their wedding cakes, and suing them when they don't.

How could anyone not be behind this law?
>>
File: 1417659067485.jpg (9 KB, 198x255) Image search: [Google]
1417659067485.jpg
9 KB, 198x255
>>69682054
I FUCKING LOVE MY STATES NEW LAW,

NORTH CAROLINA
Wake County Reporting in
BEST CAROLINA
>>69684823
>>
>>69685074
>pick one you mental infant

righto. call back when you learn what "single occupancy" means.
>>
>>69684823

i'm reppin that 252. HB2 is the only based thing Pat McCrory's done.

He's gonna lose the election in November because of this though, and we'll have another democrat in office again.
>>
>>69684829
>Her picture
That thing is fucking disgusting
>>
>>69685303
Also highly aggressive.

I dont think it knows that it can use whatever bathroom it wants and no one will give a shit, but when you force people to accept you - youre actively bothering people and generating backlash towards your cause.
>>
File: 1458662304552.jpg (194 KB, 654x862) Image search: [Google]
1458662304552.jpg
194 KB, 654x862
>>69684829
>https://www.reddit.com/r/NorthCarolina/comments/4cjzm8/seriouspeople_for_hb2_whose_argument_is_i_dont/
>SRS
I'm Guessing this means Sexual Reassignment Surgery
>Be me
>Literally thought people were just trolling when they said they were changing genders
>There not.jpg.zip/wrists
MFW
>>
>>69685390
Best part is she demands to be recognized as a man, says she walks with a purpose.

Well whos gonna give a shit if this 'man' pees in a dude stall, or does she want to pee in a womans bathroom? I dont fucking get it desu
>>
Also, the only people that this really effects are the ones who obviously aren't passing as what they're identifying as.

IE: Chris Chan trying to use a womens room is fucked up, whereas Chaz Bono using a men's room is fine.
>>
>>69682054

Homosexual here.

I totally support this law. Fuck the trannies. Keep them out of women's locker rooms.

This mental illness needs to end.

Notice the media jews spin this as "gay rights" instead of "delusional tranny rights".
>>
>>69685473
>Well whos gonna give a shit if this 'man' pees in a dude stall,

I'm pretty sure the complaints are mostly from parents who don't want a man who thinks he's a woman going into the female bathroom, or the female showers, or whatever.
>>
Pass a law to use bathroom by genotype.
Change signs to X, Y. Applies to downies.
>>
File: 1459179237085.jpg (748 KB, 1297x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459179237085.jpg
748 KB, 1297x1080
>>69685473
>I am 5'5 175lbs of pure muscle with extremely low body fat.
>My voice is deep and I walk with a purpose.
>I'm tatt'ed head to toe.
>I am intimidating & if you say otherwise I know you're lying.
>& if you say otherwise I know you're lying.
>I know you're lying.
>you're lying.

Whos lying to who here about what?
>>
>>69682054
If the feds take away funding then NC should just stop paying taxes. I wonder how many businesses would jump into NC with low corporate taxes and an independent income tax determined by the people?
>>
>>69685724
(cont)
>I'm a Female-to-Male Trans Man. That means I was born a woman but now identify as a man. I take hormones as you can tell. I have not had SRS & do not plan on having it as it's an incredibly invasive surgery that is purely elective & isn't needed in ANYWAY WHAT SO FUCKING EVER for me to identify as a man & you have no fucking clue what's between my legs AND HAVE NO BUSINESS KNOWING unless you plan on fucking me.
>>
File: 1434979822711s.jpg (3 KB, 98x125) Image search: [Google]
1434979822711s.jpg
3 KB, 98x125
>>69685650
Whoa man your triggering me with your Traditional Gender Roles, I need to go to my safe space and check my CIS White Male Privilege
>>
>>69683766
this
Im a fag living here and even i know this is about private rights of a business
>>
>>69684838
Sex and gender are the same. What they're doing is conflating gender with gender norms.
>>
File: 1458122604660.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1458122604660.gif
607 KB, 800x792
>>69683766
BASED
A
S
E
D

NC Masterrace
>>
>>69682054
Is this shit really only about bathrooms?
I heard people talking about North Carolina like a shoah of LGBT people was going on.
>>
File: tu8CCRH.jpg (87 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tu8CCRH.jpg
87 KB, 500x500
>>69684829
>>69685390
>>69685724
This is IT!
>This thing comes up and smacks your girls ass, What do /pol/?
>>
>>69686112

That's how the media is spinning this. I think this is really about it being okay for people to tell someone to fuck off for using their facilities in dubious manners.

But the left is constantly hungry for more, they have no end in sight, they just want more concessions and more boogeymen to battle.
>>
>>69684829
>I am 5'5
>I am intimidating

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>69682054
>tell a tranny she has to use the bathroom of her birth gender
>watch as a woman walks into the mens room
Or how about this other situation.....
>tell a tranny he has to use the bathroom of his birth gender
>watch as a man walks into the women's bathroom
How stupid are you to not see the problem with this?
Nobody ever cares what's on the inside, its always the outer appearances that we judge people on.
Thats goes for Life in general son.
>>
>>69686282
see
>>69686214
>>
File: 1459103579511.jpg (90 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1459103579511.jpg
90 KB, 600x450
>>69686214
Just noticed the tattoo

>every fucking time
>>
>>69684829
I'm more triggered by the tone police down in the replies.
>>
As a 6 foot tall bearded man I love using the women's locker room at the gym. Nobody is uncomfortable with me ogling their nude flesh because I identify as female.
>>
>>69686214
>jewspeak tat

Gas 'em.
>>
The federal government steals my money from my labor then gives it back to the state I live in as long as tow the line. Fuck this bullshit
>>
>>69682054
We need more of this, there has to be a tipping point when all of this becomes just to much for the average guy/girl. Sooner this happens the better.
>>
File: 1405961059417.jpg (571 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1405961059417.jpg
571 KB, 1600x1200
>>69682054
The traffic is bad enough here already and all the yankee bitches are moving in.

McCrory acted the way a majority of NC voters felt he's gained huge support in the state and kind of doesn't give a fuck what the national media thinks.

NC is best state

/704/ here
>tfw still salty about the superbowl
>>
>>69686284
>Nobody ever cares what's on the inside, its always the outer appearances that we judge people on.

How many trannys do you think actually PASS???
And Im not talking just 'look pretty'. Men seem to be fooled more than women are fooled. But when the person standing at the sink is 6', dressed like a hypersexualized charicature of a woman, has no hips and has size 11 feet, you cant HELP but know there is a man in your bathroom, even if it shows boobs.

Mens shoe size 11 is women's size 13. Women KNOW it ain't female. And having men in your bathroom, regardless of how they are dressed, is threatening to normal women.
>>
File: 1458072030573.png (135 KB, 1015x737) Image search: [Google]
1458072030573.png
135 KB, 1015x737
Fuck Yankees
>>
>>69686112
Yes, one city passed an ordinance that would prevent a business from barring a tranny (and anyone else, in reality, because it's stupidly vague) from using the bathroom of their choice. The state legislature came through in their job of protecting the rights of business owners to decide what goes on in their property by passing a state law that essentially amounts to "only the state legislature gets to make laws about this matter".
>>
>>69686214
>Hebrew script tattoo
>>
>>69682814
they make up 0.3% of the US population too. Identity politics have destroyed this nation.
>>
>>69685176
>Forgetting gyms, restaurants, bars, airports, bus stations, theatres, stadiums, etc.

Every bathroom isn't the size of the ones they have in Starbucks, dummy. What is going to end up happening is a couple of pervs dressed as women are going to go in to the woman's bathrooms, changing areas, wherever & start raping a few bitches. Might be the only way to get this to stop.

Libs sometimes need beat over the head viciously with their bad ideas to show them how truly bad they are.
>>
>>69686284
>tell businesses they can't stop people from using the restroom of their choice
>6' 250lb man walks into women's bathroom and ogles women and girls while they do their business
>nothing can be done because he identifies as female
How stupid are you to not see the problem with this?
>>
>>69687036
>, dummy.

ok, einstein. this is my last reply to you. GO BACK AND READ THE COMMENT YOU ORIGINALLY REPLIED TO, YOU FUCKING TREE STUMP.

if you wanted to talk about something else, you should have made it clear.

bye!
>>
>>69684823
forsyth/stokes here
>>
>>69686626

There is a reason there are way more trannies on the internet than you'll see IRL.

None of these people look like women. It's all a sex fetish fantasy to them.

Letting trannies into women's bathrooms and change rooms is basically giving a bunch of sex predators free reign.

Now, as a gay man, that's going to be very bad news for me, because somehow trannies are supposed to have something to do with gay rights. I don't want the image of gay men to be damaged by fucking trannies.

So I'm out here opposing all this tranny garbage.
>>
>>69686604
Yeah, I was planning on voting against him because of his part in keeping the pistol purchase permit system but now I think I have to vote to keep him because any new governor will cave on this shit instantly.
>>
>>69687099

Exactly. Exactly right.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/04/01/california-man-dressed-woman-busted-videoing-womens-bathroom/

All a pervert has to say is

> I IDENTIFY AS A WOMAN, YOU BIGOT

And he can have free reign.

Fucking unbelievable that liberals think this is okay.
>>
>>69684823
Davidson here. fuck this county, leaving soon.
>>
>>69687099
Okay, I got a question. If someone identified as female, but was put into a male restroom, and they liked dudes, wouldn't they oogle, and rape them, too? I mean, the reverse would obviously occur. And how do you tell that "someone" is male or female?
Do we ask them to take their pants off, or give them a DNA test before they enter? Seems pretty hard, and stupid
>>
Proof you are dealing with individuals possessing mental disorder:
-Trans spends money on clothes of the opposite sex
-Trans spends money on therapy.
-Trans spends money on hormones.

HB 2 passes
-Trans refuses to spend $24 to change birth certificate
-worried about bathroom police
>>
>>69687036
They don't even have to dress as women. They can just claim to identify as women.

Anyway, I said the safest thing for business is to have single occupancy restrooms, not necessarily the most practical.

And progressives and sjw will never be swayed from their opinions by evidence, otherwise they wouldn't be progressives and sjw. If a few men go into a women's restroom/locker room and rape someone, it will be because we haven't told men that rape is bad enough.
>>
File: disgusting-tranny.jpg (31 KB, 620x408) Image search: [Google]
disgusting-tranny.jpg
31 KB, 620x408
>>69687481

The thing is, almost all trannies look like this.

And they should be thrown out of women's spaces. Because they are sex fetishists who want to feel "validated" by invading women's private space and getting lesbians to fuck them.

Now a small minority of trannies do pass. And you can't really stop them. But these trannies are not likely to be a real threat.

It is not sensible to legally allow men dressed as women into women's spaces.

What we REALLY need to do is fucking stamp out transgenderism altogether. Just ban it, jail doctors who do "sex change" ops, etc.
>>
>>69687251
yeah the pistol purchase permit is bullshit, its a pain in the ass. but theres movement to get rid of it anyway
>>
>>69687036
>Might be the only way to get this to stop.

No. It won't stop. Look at Europe. They are getting raped, attacked, by refugees. And the attitude is 'poor refugees'.

Look at liberals in the US. Islamic terrorist bombing? Poor muslims, how dare you not like them?

No. Even when viciously beat over the head, they don't give up their bad ideas. I think its because they are already in complete denial and dissonance, that more denial and dissonance is not a stretch.
>>
>>69687099

For real this isn't a problem here because we all ignore rules and order and I don't give a duck if ten birches see my duck I will shit in the women's urinal if the men's is full.

Dictated but not read. ThNk you siri
>>
>>69687481
Or, and I know this might sound crazy, we could just not make stupid laws that infringe on the rights of property owners in the first place.

Trannies are less than .05% of the population, these things can and should be determined case by case.

Also
>trannies
>raping men
>>
>>69687705
I know, it's going be removed eventually but McCrory said he would veto the last bill if it had a statute that would remove it.
>>
>>69686214
>judenrunes
>US army shirt
>baby face
yep, that here's heretical
>>
File: kitty.jpg (38 KB, 481x505) Image search: [Google]
kitty.jpg
38 KB, 481x505
>>69684823
c-can ole Virginny come down too?

We've lost the northern part of our state and the hordes of yankees keep moving further south
>>
>>69684829
>Hebrew tattoo
>every fucking time
>>
>>69686626
Exactly. This is what it boils down to. I don't know why it's been turned into a rights issue. They don't want to use the men's bathroom because they fear assault, and then don't understand why women in women's bathrooms have exactly the same fear.
>>
>>69688234
>sic semper tyrannous
>tyrannous have overrun the state

I feel bad for you guys.
>>
http://www.ncleg.net/Sessions/2015E2/Bills/House/PDF/H2v1.pdf

Copy of the bill

Read it for yourselves, but you redpilled goys already know how bad the media lies about everything.
Also NC Bros: Mecklenburg county creates as many barriers to obtaining CCW as possible.

Is there a time limit to when i take CCW class for how long i have to file the paperwork?
>>
>>69688487
Because it can only be logically argued as a rights issue. If rights aren't a factor, then our arbitrary segregation of bathrooms can easily be pushed aside. We tend to argue that progressives don't get to try to ban guns for being scary because they don't have the right to not be afraid. The same holds for trying to ban trannies from the women's room because women will be afraid. But if it's about the rights of business owners to decide how their property is used, then these progressives don't have any moral leg to stand on.
>>
File: 1430710372048.jpg (60 KB, 580x407) Image search: [Google]
1430710372048.jpg
60 KB, 580x407
>>69686214
>couldnt hack it as a woman
>becomes a turbo manlet
why
>>
>>69682054

Trannies
>like their asses pounded
>get easily butthurt
>>
>tfw live in charlotte

all this shit is unbelievable all over this law that literally does nothing

everyone ive heard talking about it is in favor of the law
>>
File: Heart_My_nana.jpg (207 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
Heart_My_nana.jpg
207 KB, 400x533
>>69684823
Burke here, this shit is fucking stupid
>>
>>69688620
Reading this, it literally just says that the state and municipalities and their agencies can't let trannies use the wrong restroom, nothing pertaining to businesses. And from my understanding the Charlotte ordinance does pertain to businesses. Please correct me if I'm wrong here.

If that's the case, this is even less of an issue than I first thought since it only countermands to part of the ordinance regarding city owned facilities.
>>
>>69690057

Its a great example of something we already know: The media is fucking insane.

There is nothing anti-gay anti-tranny here.

I thought the bill was giving standardization to laws so trannies cant sue for discrimination, but i might be wrong.
>>
How long before pedos start putting wigs on to prey on girls in the bathroom? (before any shithead says pedos can already do that to boys, there's a lot more sick fucks who want to touch girls than boys)

When are we gonna see an updated take on To Kill a Mockingbird when a SJW's daughter gets raped by [insert -doesn't fit the narrative-here] and they blame it on white male who didn't do it?
>>
>>69690057
Oh I wasn't looking only at Sec 1 but the I found the preemption statute in Sec 3.

Here's the Governor's side of it:
http://m.wcti12.com/news/myths-vs-facts-what-new-york-times-huffington-post-and-other-media-outlets-arent-saying-about-commonsense-privacy-law/38710166
>>
>government can ban you from traveling

great "freedom" new york
>>
>>69682054
Better to live peacefully and poor than have your enemies dictate your home's affairs
>>
>>69691159
NY is fucked up but it's a ban on state employees travelling here for purposes related to their official position.
>>
>>69684985
DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE1
>>
>>69692414
So glad my Mecklenberg only has to deal with democrats, nigs and illegal spics. I'd hate to throw muhammeds in the mix
>>
>>69684518

Did you miss the part that said single occupancy?
>>
>>69687724
they're already completely rooted in fiction, so more fiction isn't going to change anything for them, i agree
>>
File: 1457745931414.png (497 KB, 600x805) Image search: [Google]
1457745931414.png
497 KB, 600x805
>>69690177
>Its a great example of something we already know: The media are kikes.
>>
>>69682054
Urban planner here. This is why federal planning agencies need to be nuked.

They stick their tiny dicks into every local decision and extort local governments until they get what they want
>>
File: sanctuary.jpg (6 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
sanctuary.jpg
6 KB, 284x177
>>69682054
I notice nobody is threatening to revoke federal funding over Sanctuary Cities' blatant disregard for immigration law.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.