[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nigger friend of mine works at my job >gets paid less
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: _ct_.png (120 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
_ct_.png
120 KB, 512x512
>nigger friend of mine works at my job
>gets paid less than me since ive been here longer
>tax return comes around
>he gets $7000 in tax returns, i owe the govt. $300 in taxes,no refund

Why? Is it because he has 7 siblings? Is it because his parents arent working?

My mother doesnt even make $60k a year, I barely make $14k a year. Why is this fair?
>>
>>69681899
he didn do nuffin cracka stop hatin
>>
>>69681899
you darn racist!
>>
Pfff chump change. I know people who get 10k.
>>
>gets incredible benefits from his privilege
>still wants more
White people in a nutshell...
>>
Two possibilities...

Things that never happened

Or

He failed to properly fill out his withholding paperwork when he got the job and they are taking WAY too much out of his check every week.
>>
I was going to say he probably just filled out his W-4 incorrectly and paid more over the year. But if he makes less than $14K, I doubt they withheld $7K.

If he is the primary supporter of his 7 siblings and they are all minors, he would be getting about $1,000 in child tax credit per dependent.
>>
>>69681899

check your privilege white boi
>>
>>69681899
You are most likely claiming a tax free threshold while he is not. I do the same thing as him and regularly claim >$6000 on my tax returns.
>>
>>69681899
He probably fucked up some paperwork at some point this year.

He's getting money paid back, this implies he paid them all that money to begin with when he shouldn't have. No need to get jelly here.
>>
>>69682421
Not sure how it works over there, but in the US you can actually get more money back in your refund than you paid in taxes because the government wants to hide the costs of welfare.
>>
>>he paid them all that money to begin with

If only that were true.

We have a thing called the Earned income credit, basically it amounts to "if you are on any other form of government assistance, you get back all you paid in plus some"

Also there are dependent, disability, and education credits that can push your return even further over the amount you actually had reserved in the first place.

But yeah, for 7k back from 14k income this guy either messed up paperwork or is in college and has a bunch I f dependents.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 482x856) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 482x856
>>69681899
Are you seriously blaming him getting a tax return because of his fucking race

Jesus christ you are the worst of /pol/, literally everything HAS to because "b-but nigger boogeyman with you betas"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.