[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Environmental damage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: gypsies.jpg (24 KB, 285x214) Image search: [Google]
gypsies.jpg
24 KB, 285x214
Why don't gypsies and kebabs care avbout the environment?

Here in Sweden we have "allemansrätten", which translates to everyman's right, which allows you to walk across private lands of nature, and even pick mushrooms, berries and make camp for a short time.

There are some rules though, mainly that you need to regard the nature and not throw rubbish around, destroy things needlessly and just leave it as it were when you arrived.

Surprisingly (or not...), gypsies and kebabs doesn't show ANY consideration to the nature.
They throw shit around; plastic bags everywhere, tin cans and they like to break twigs off of trees just because they are bored.

Why do they care so little about nature and respecting it? Do they enjoy the view of the picture I attachedto this post?
>>
>>69681796
reminds them of home
>>
>>69681840

I like to hike and explore our beautiful nature, but I am worried that if these untermenschen keep pissing on the rules, we won't have any allemansrätt in 10 years or so.
>>
File: 1455826426249.webm (3 MB, 614x800) Image search: [Google]
1455826426249.webm
3 MB, 614x800
>>69681796
How do you have such laws in the first place?
>>
>>69682094
Mate you won't have any sweden left in 10 years.

Get out while you can.
>>
>>69682150

What do you mean? How they would enforce it?
Mainly that if the landsowner notices that people are breaking the rules, he can file a police report.
>>
>>69682242
I mean why does this law apply to these retards? If you give them even 1 cm of land they will take a kilometre
>>
>>69682338

Well, this is a law we've had for ages, long since before this madness of importing shitskins began.
It's basically a right.
>>
>>69682457
This guy is right>>69682201 , you gotta go to a place where your own people aren't cucking themselves
>>
>>69681796
The same reason why a dog shits where he goes, Muslims are stupid animals and are too inbred to grasp the concept of something having consequences.
If they trash a place they just invade another one.
>>
>>69681796
>>69681840
>>69682094
>>69682150
>>69682201
>>69682242
>>69682338
>>69682591
>>69682593
>whites claim to be clean and environmentally friendly
>has the luxury of a landfill and garbage collector

Whites just sweep shit under the rug better
>>
>>69682593

We have a couple of islands in Swedenm where inbreeding was quite heavy (Bohuslän for Swedes).

The people who live there and are quite clearly having a history of being inbred are no way near as bad as shitskins. It must be some other reason.
>>
>>69682694
Never said we were environmentally friendly , you just dont shit where you live
>>
>>69682694
Mosloids have access to garbage recycling in western countries too.
Landfills are illegal in the real western world (nigger tier countries like the US need not apply).
>>
>>69682778
They haven't been fucking their own siblings since 1400 years I assume.
>>
>>69682778
Is this why your youth party wanted lo legalize necrophilia and incest?
>>
>>69682694
Thats the equivalent of a guy just smearing his shit all over the walls and then when you tell him to stop he tells you that you're just as bad as him for shitting in a toilet
>>
>>69683209

Nope, just liberals being liberals.
>>
>>69681796
You said it a few times. They are gypsies and kebabs
>>
>>69681796
allemansrätten shouldn't that b3 alleparsonsrätten if thats how it's spelled.
Jesus fucken hell sweden get your cuck together.
>>
>>69681796
The samis are the same, when they are out collecting reindeers by the roads there is tons of beer bottles and shit lying around.
>>
>>69683676
Seriously? I always thought they where natures friend.
Post pic or links.
>>
>>69683888
Compared to sandniggers they're fucking Greenpeace.
By the way, how do the Abos treat their environment? I doubt the international stereotypes of them don't really hold water.
>>
>>69681796
Low intelligence and no culture. This 2 things alone explain everything wrong in the world.
>>
>>69683888
I don't have any but I know since I live up in the north. But where they have their own land they are pretty clean.
>>
>>69684374

Probably too busy sniffing that petrolium to make any real damage to the environment.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.