[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Kek Real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
Okay, let me run through some things that most of you already probably know.

A meme, as defined by meme theory, is an idea or concept that reproduces and spreads within the minds of sentient hosts, thereby gaining a sort of collective consciousness.

The concept of a deity is, in the barest sense, a meme, and one that has perpetuated to the point of being inextricably woven into the fabric of human culture.

The concept of egregore is that of collective thoughts and emotions being made manifest in a psychic or physical entity. Goes hand in hand with meme theory.

Here's the part I can't seem to wrap my head around, no matter how hard I try. Through our collective memeing and shitposting... have we actually managed to resurrect a long dead Egyptian chaos god?

Seems so fucking outlandish... but given the outlandish state of the world nowadays... I can't help but wonder...
>>
piss off m8
>>
He has to be real. We started worshiping keks light in 2015 and now /pol/ is arguably having one of its most favorable years
>>
>>69681189
Meme magic is not real.
>>
File: 1459516213367.jpg (540 KB, 1421x682) Image search: [Google]
1459516213367.jpg
540 KB, 1421x682
Or has he been around all along?
>>
>>69681255
Great Harvest, Randy!
>>
>>69681189
Simple answer: Basically. Deities work best when they're in a give-and-take relationship with humans; we exalt him with our shitposting and he delivers miracles unto us. It's actually really simple to create your own small/personal gods for everyday living.

Kek/Kuk respresents darkness, and thus chaos, but he's also 'the darkness before the dawn', and could thus be interpreted as a symbol of hope.

Synchronicities for everyone!

>>69681312
Meme magic is inherently as real as people believe it to be; therefore, the more people believe it to be real, the more effective it becomes in a positive feedback loop.

People trying to debunk or otherwise dissuade it are shills, whether they realize it or not.
>>
I think we should attribute all of this site's success to Jesus. Or the Japanese nation.
>>
>>69681891
As to the idea of personal gods, that concept has existed in nearly every culture on Earth at some point, hasn't it? Maybe it has some credence.
>>
>>69682266
If you want to have a small god/spirit assisting you, consider the following:
>have kind of distinctive (ideally physical) icon for them to direct praise through
>you can give them a name; it may be better to let their name come to you spontaneously
>have a clearly defined idea of what you want them to do and what you intend to reward them with in return
>be polite when requesting assistance and timely with upholding your end of the bargain; being dishonest/neglectful/disrespectful leads to unhappy luck gods which may lead to sabotage of their sphere of influence

The basic idea of Shinto animism is that basically everything noteworthy has a divine/spiritual aspect to it, and it therefore worthy of respect; kami should be praised when they're happy and appeased when they're angry, as happy kami bring fortune and angry kami bring disaster.
>>
File: cSnzXeo.jpg (202 KB, 1452x2048) Image search: [Google]
cSnzXeo.jpg
202 KB, 1452x2048
Go back to /x/ faggot
>>
File: 1459552416984.jpg (83 KB, 478x778) Image search: [Google]
1459552416984.jpg
83 KB, 478x778
MEME MAGIC 2016!
>>
>>69683515
>/x/ - Creepypastas
>implying spirituality and religion isn't also political
/fringe/ if anything desu senpai

Fun facts:
>all matter is energetic
>all energy is information
>all information is memetic

Thought is literally the creative force, and it really is memes all the way down.
>>
File: images (57).jpg (42 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
images (57).jpg
42 KB, 543x271
>>69681189
He gives us the "Power of synchronicity"
>>
>>69681189

He was always there. Chaos is always there. Think of it, Kek, as an interface to communicate with a universal force.

Is it outlandish? Sure. But, just enjoy it! If you're wrong does it matter that much? If you enjoy believing in it and don't push it on others who gives a damn?
>>
>>69681189
So we are doing what priests in Ancient Egypt did?

Al thought we call our selves wizards due the dedication of posting dank memes.
>>
File: 8316_Box.jpg (101 KB, 847x600) Image search: [Google]
8316_Box.jpg
101 KB, 847x600
>>69681189
yes anon he is

and he has disciples here on earth spreading his message through the medium of shitty constraction toys

ALL HAIL THE KEK POWERIZER
>>
File: 1457654518040.jpg (73 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1457654518040.jpg
73 KB, 600x450
>>69681189
>Is Kek Real?
you tell me
>>
>>69684718
wizard is a term applied to someone who is over 30 ad still a virgin
>>
File: Really-hitler-really.jpg (48 KB, 513x510) Image search: [Google]
Really-hitler-really.jpg
48 KB, 513x510
strictly /b/ tier
>>
>>69685018
>he browses /pol/
>he browses meme magic threads on /pol/
>he browses meme magic threads on /pol/ and he claims to not be a 30 year old virgin
You don't have to lie here lad
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.