[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/ I want to know if I did the right thing, this happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: D-deus vult.png (7 KB, 342x270) Image search: [Google]
D-deus vult.png
7 KB, 342x270
So /pol/ I want to know if I did the right thing, this happened over a span of 4 months and ended last week, it's quite long.

>Be glorious protestant male, worthy of Deus Vult.
>In college, get stuck in ancient history class, only excited about the viking and crusade section of the class.
>Not alot of white folks let alone decent girls but it's all good.
>4 weeks into the class we finally get to the crusades, deus vult intensifies. We start getting into religious shit.
>I hear the sound of a heretic, a mudslime is in my mist.
>Mudslime female turns out to be a 7/10 at first glance, had nice tits. Even went to go hump that black rock thing.
>Deus Vult a little.
>I think it was the week after this I get stuck in the elevator with the heretic, just the two of us.
>This is because I was raised with principles and standards, surely one of us has to be civilized.
>She walked behind me and I held the door open, "ladies first"
>Heretic smiles, I politely smile back in the slowest fucking elevator in the world.
>Heretic starts small talk, somewhat reluctantly engage.
>Deus Vult intensifies
>Finally got to ground floor, did the civilized thing, "Ladies first". Heretic asks me out the moment I started walking away
>Deus Vult at maximum levels
>P-P-PRINCIPLES AND S-S-S-STA-TANDARDS
>Say sure, why not. Surely one day I can convert this heretic.
>I do get smile and waves from some of ladies and I am /fit/. But horribly enough including the one and only nigger fagget that acts like a girl.
>(FILLER) The nigger fagget winked at me, with a very stern face I shaked my head. Embarrassingly alot of people noticed, I could feel them judging me that I'm racist and homophobic.
>Well they're right, keep the gay shit away and don't chimp out and I can tolerate.
>(END OF FILLER)
>Go on a date with the heretic, dresses kind of harem.
>date goes well, even managed to get some tongue
>go on another date some time later, this time religion pops up
>DID SOMEBODY SAY DEUS VULT?
>>
>Firmly state somewhere along the lines although I "respect other religious, that doesn't mean I'm going to

change mine."
>Heretic frowns
>NOW IS THE TIME - TO - DEUS VULT
>I ask if that would be a problem between us
>Heretic says it might be a problem between her family
>DEUS VULT
>I ask "Well since when does your family decides who you can date?"
>Heretic couldn't muster a response
>YES - ONCE MORE UNTO THE BREACH!
>I say "I'm not saying it to be a dick, just you're old enough to decide for your self"
>Heretic agrees to stay with me
>SURELY THIS IS GODS MESSAGE. CONVERT THIS HERETIC, I EVEN MADE HER SHUN HER OWN FAMILY!
>Kekiku fucking doo-ri
>Some time goes by and I Deus Vult the heretic with my dick, she was very satisfied. Even gotten to do some kinky shit.
>Some time goes by and the heretic invites me to dinner at her place.
>I SENSE A CRUSADE, GOD BLESS MY SWORD AND LET IT STRIKE TRUE
>Heretic has a heretic mother, father and older string bean brother who happens to be slightly taller than me.
>I fight upon the field of battle, luckly for me I knew my enemy to an extent and threw their own lies against them; they were impressed despite being a infidel.
>The heretic brother Jihaded when the subject of children came up, I stated "I would raise him with christain values but when the time comes let him decide on his own. I can't tell him what to do forever."
>The heretic leader was surprised by my bold remark. I took it a step further and said "I can either tell you what you want to hear or what will really happen in the future."
>The heretic leader and slave mother knew they could not shake my resolve, they submit like the animals they are.
>>
>LO THE HERETIC BROTHER DID NOT SUBMIT, SURELY BY GODS WILL IN OUR PAST LIFE WE FOUGHT UPON THE FIELD OF JERUSALEM. UNABLE TO FINISH OUR PREVIOUS BATTLE GOD HAS SENT ME HERE TO END YOU.
>Heretic brother got upset, the atmosphere was akward but the night ended, sort of okay?
>Time goes by and the heretic brother saw me make out with the soon to be converted heretic, KI-KA-KU-DOOR-II
>Heretic brother gets upsets and words were exchanged in private, he Jihads me sayign convert. I tell him no, he starts to bombs.
>I politely remind him that the law of the land trumps both of our religion, and I know it quite well due to my occupational hazards.
>He accuses me of being a police officer, insulted I inform him I'm actually an armed security guard who makes $14 an hour doing jack shit. I further insult him saying "How does it feel that an rent-a-cop infidel not only makes more money than you but attends college for a degree for vidya game design while your doing fuck all?"
>HERETIC BROTHER FLIPS OUT, FULL ON BOMBS AND JIHADS. NEIGHBORS POP THEIR HEADS OUT AND SHAME HIM WITH STARES.
>I listened to what the heretic brother had to say, I politely asked "Are you done? I got shit to do, also sorry that I snapped at you with that comment."
>Heretic brother shamefully flees back into his unholy grounds, I then shrug hug the soon to be converted heretic and leave.
>Time goes by and the heretic brother actually comes to my house, luckly I'm on my neighbors lawn so he mistakes my neighbors house for my own.
>THE FINAL BATTLE BEGINS, HERETIC BROTHER STARTS GOING JIHAD INFRON OF MY NEIGHBOR
>My neighbor is the biggest storm-fag I've ever seen with a rather long criminal record, only shorter by only an inch, he's fucking jacked. Lo he redeemed himself and naught been in a run in with the law for many decades.
>HERETIC BROTHER TOUCHES ME, my neighbor unleashes the beast that he had sealed away.
>>
>Words where exchanged and the heretic brother came too shortly afterwards.
>The police officer asked me if I wanted to press charges, I said no. It would only give him more of a reason to hate me.
>Time goes by and the soon to be converted heretic decided to be a big girl and wanted to break up.
>I sternly tell her once I hang up the phone that's it, trains leaving the station and I won't take you back even if you convert.
>I could hear the heretic start to cry, she still wants to break up.
>My famous last words we're. "well shit..." which was quickly followed by me SHOUTING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS.
>"DEUS VULT YOU FUCKING HERETIC"

Only reason why I brought this up was I was talking to my brother about it, figure I see what /pol/ has to say.
>>
File: 1457710579001.jpg (14 KB, 168x240) Image search: [Google]
1457710579001.jpg
14 KB, 168x240
This was hard to read
>>
File: hmm.jpg (22 KB, 542x428) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
22 KB, 542x428
This is quite the fictional novel you wrote OP.
>>
>>69681018
>having sex before marriage
you fucking degenerate :^)
>>
OP is unattractive inside and out. I fully understand why his former gf left him for an autist- she made a good decision.
>>
Nice moves. Keep it up. Proud of you my son.
>>
This is full on cringe m8
>>
>>69681018
Wtf is this autism
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.