[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So all this talk about Poland and Japan rising up within the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: poland.png (22 KB, 512x503) Image search: [Google]
poland.png
22 KB, 512x503
So all this talk about Poland and Japan rising up within the next few decades and becoming superpowers is due in part to the fact they're homogenous and not affected by the leftist narrative, right?
>>
Pretty much.
>>
>>69680646
Isn't Japan quite degenerate actually? Isn't it a liberal country that is xenophobic?
>>
Thing is they're economically upside-down. Maybe Poland could get ahead if it were to make strategic investments in domestic education and technological growth and things like that.

Neither has a military to speak of, and that would be an albatross around the neck. They might like to look at Brazil's attempts at multilatieralism along many dimensions as a mitigator for those things that can't build Rome in a day. But I think slow and steady will help win the race (race, i.e. "race") for now.
>>
>>69680646
No, last time people talked about Poland being anything like Japan was in the 70s when our new commie leader took huge loans from the West and promised we'll be second Japan. I don't see any robot waifus on my streets so I guess he was wrong.
>>
japs dont breed. They will have to build a robot army to serve all the old folks while the young do not make new babies
>>
File: 1308338279_by_kowalew_600[1].jpg (31 KB, 512x429) Image search: [Google]
1308338279_by_kowalew_600[1].jpg
31 KB, 512x429
when you dont have niggers, someone has to fill the role.
>>
>>69682050
In their case i think the young would leave them to die in their houses and later demolish ut
>>
>>69681823
>Neither has a military to speak of
What? Japan has a navy larger than China afaik

>>69681882
>I don't see any robot waifus on my streets so I guess he was wrong

It seems like since Meiji in mid-XIXth century Japan had a pretty much undisrupted period of development while Poland didn't

Also, no country in Europe has the potential of Japan which has like 130 million citizens
>>
Still waiting for China to end making the Silk Road then we can be at least Portugal level Poor
>>
>normies hate on racist Poland on mainstream websites
>/pol/ has daily /Pol/and appreciation threads

g-guys stop I just want to be irrelevant, leave us alone
>>
>>69682218
That's only because China a shit. Poland and Japan would both do well to be making strategic developments for national security.

The US should be doing the same, really, and part of that is making strategic cuts to the gigantic beltway bandit community. We don't have to give up our position in the world to be just a little bit less of the world's policeman -- a strategy that has been a disaster for everybody including ourselves.
>>
>>69680646
Japan is stuck in the 90s, both technologically and culturally. We aint rising up out of shit. We have enough trouble mating with each other to be a future superpower
>>
File: Polish docks in Danzig.jpg (351 KB, 1496x806) Image search: [Google]
Polish docks in Danzig.jpg
351 KB, 1496x806
>>69680646
We're in the EU, we won't be a superpower.
If anything, the profits and financial benefits of our rapid development as we catch up with the west will all be sucked up by Germany.

We are an investment for Merkel. They bought us with some Euro today, to suck off the benefits and growth of our country, which despite the amount of money they pay us now is still going to be a huge return.

It will also have the added benefit of permanently fucking up our economy and making us economically and politically subservient and dependent on Germany and the EU.

Our previous leftist govt already sold off anything that still resembled industry and manufacture for next to nothing, or as they called it "privatised". All of it went to Germany with a few bits in the hands of the UK, France, USA and the Chinese.

Now you look at Poland and think "oh, such a bustling industry, this country is developing fast". But it's not. It's the foreign corporations that are developing, using up our resources and manpower as we get exploited.
>>
>>69680646
>Japan rising up
Thought they where experiencing bad times because of the declining birth rates? (you dumb fuck)
>>
>>69680646
More that without massive immigration their working class actually has a chance at a decent living wage and thus can push themselves forwards while the upper classes are less able to exploit their labour.
This serves to spread the wealth around a lot more fairly and makes it more likely that people in the countries will have a positive attitude to hard work and bettering themselves.
>>
>>69682730
>All of it went to Germany with a few bits in the hands of the UK, France, USA and the Chinese.
As if Germans still own anything.

The Tax on capital gains eliminated a lot of German holdings of companies indirectly.
>>
>>69680646
>poland
>superpower
We must've had the fastest growth in all of Europe, even during the financial crisis. It was looking good until November 2015. The new government has already run our economy into the ground and it hasn't even been 6 months yet. They've created the biggest gibsmedat welfare state in all of polish history, they're un-privatising everything, free trade of land is banned come May 1st unless you sell to the government, people are tax audited and jailed for criticising the government, investments are disappearing, foreign investors are withdrawing their wealth...

I never thought I'd live to see the iron curtain come back, but it looks like this country has cast 25 years of economic growth into the sea because it's all come crashing down.
>>
>>69683749
>The new government has already run our economy into the ground and it hasn't even been 6 months yet. They've created the biggest gibsmedat welfare state in all of polish history, they're un-privatising everything, free trade of land is banned come May 1st unless you sell to the government, people are tax audited and jailed for criticising the government, investments are disappearing, foreign investors are withdrawing their wealth...
The fuck are you talking about?Too much propaganda or just a common cretin?
>>
>>69683749
>people are tax audited and jailed for criticising the government, investments are disappearing, foreign investors are withdrawing their wealth

What are you talking about? Foreign investors are withdrawing wealth because Poland is not a cheap country anymore and we don't need just any shitty investment anymore, only those of good quality

Another self hating polish liberal?
>>
>>69684048
>>69684339

people supporting PiS should be violently murdered
>>
>>69682549
Especially ourselves.
>>
>>69684768
go out and kill them loser lel
>>
no one likes us anyway...
>>
>>69682764
>declining
Not the last time I checked. Unlike European countries they aren't replacing the original population with the worst people on Earth either. Germany had a lower birth rate than Japan in 2015, even with their crazy immigration policy.
And why aren't you mentioning Poland's birth rate? Is this just the usual bullshit where /pol/tards starts regurgitating BBC and VICE shit the second the target is Japan?
>>
>>69684914
Kek
>>
>>69683749
>foreign investors are withdrawing their wealth...
Unless you're a tax heaven you cannot really build a prospering country just on that anyway.

What Poland needs is strong domestic companies. Something on the level of Airbus for France, or Apple for USA. Small and medium sized companies are a meme that will lead us to nowhere.
>>
>poland
>superpower
>ever

poland's only purpose for existence is to be spitroasted by russians and germans
>>
>>69680646
>Poland superpower.

Kek.
Never read anything as silly.
Poland doesn't exist. Poland is like Belgium.
Britain, France, Russia or Germany decide to share it and it's gone again...
When was poland anything in history???
Undankbares Wesen as the Germans say.
Ungrateful faggots is what they are.
Not to be compared with the great japanese folk and it's culture and industry.
>>
>>69686961
Weak bait
>>
>>69686961
Poland has the rest of time to improve.
Britain, France, Germany, Sweden, Cnada etc are all going downhill unless a nationalist spring happens.
>>
>>69686961
France doesn't decide anything it just surrenders
>>
File: 1e24_1386649958.jpg (25 KB, 440x332) Image search: [Google]
1e24_1386649958.jpg
25 KB, 440x332
>>69686961
dat bait

>tfw your country didn't exist for 123 years straight after getting annexed by 3 neighbouring superpowers.
>tfw the people who lived there still fought and died to re-establish Poland as a country
>tfw they were born in a world where Poland didn't exist, and were technically not even Polish, but still fought and died to make an independent Poland a reality again.
>tfw you're the same blood as those people who dared to dream and die for something they only heard legends about from their grandparents.
I'm proud of these motherfuckers.
And that's why I respect the Kurds.
>>
>>69682730
Last gov was liberal
>>
>>69688509
Kurdistan has never existed, don't compare them with Poland. They were Persian nomads traveling, just because they live there doesn't give them a claim to the land. They have as much claim to the land as the Roma people (who came from India) have on Romania and wherever else they live right now
>>
>>69688509
My greatest respect for Poles. Exactly for these reasons. We understand this shit and I support going full right.
>>
>>69688509
It's because of faggots like you, that people have no respect to us.
>proud of people that he knows almost no connection with, besides falling out of the vagina in the same path of land (100 years apart)
> feeling better than everybody for how people used to be
> fat xenophobic retard
No wonder, that PIS won the election and is driving this country to the ground
>,,teraz kurwa my"
>>
>>69690050
fuck off selfhating cuck
>>
>>69690050
I would have to disagree. You should be whipped in public, but not too hard, and told to go back home. We in the US do not need more of your kind, and I'm sure Poland does not, either.
>>
>>69680646
I think the Japanese have left their best times behind already. Poland might possibly emerge in the next decades, though.
>>
>>69690602
>whiped in public for expressing different opinion
>USA
>freedom
Faggot
>>
>>69682764
m8, japan has like 10x he population as you
>>
>>69692460
No, we just call them racists and nazis and shame them for being different, fire them from jobs for saying the wrong thing, etc. We put them into the prison-industrial complex and let the medical-industrial complex kill them just in case they didn't die for the almighty dollar-jew.

It's the same as the USSR. You from """"Poland"""" should like it a lot. Oh, sorry, you can't come here; only room for mohammeds now.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.