[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All public schools should be run by the military
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10
Tell me why that isn't the best solution to the lax standards in today's school and the lack of discipline among the youth.

Have kids wear uniforms from an early age, train physically, have a clear command structure, and teachers are not just some civilians, but your commanding officers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gBGRPALoj0
>>
fine idea
>>
>>69680336
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM6mn2_eGaE

yes
>>
So we can produce a lovely breed of robots like the Chinese and have a stagnant society that hasn't invented anything in thousands of years.
>>
>>69680250
>No darkies should be allowed
That one stipulation would help make this idea perfect for whiter nations
>>
>>69680451
>that hasn't invented anything in thousands of years.

That's not true, they invented Canadian culture.
>>
Fuck you nigga, we live in a free country.
>>
>>69680507
Oi m8 them fighting words ya cunt
>>
>>69680250
Fucking splendid, let's turn the schools into even greater shills for Israel than they already are.

>greatest ally needs our help, goyim!
>>
>>69680250
Too many vaginas.Military can't run because females are incapable of rational thought and discipline. Instructor will go crazy and anhero
>>
>>69680451
They invented a car that is like a drone last year. They invent crap all the time.
>>
>>69680250
I agree
>>
>>69680250
Great idea, but das rayciss. Somehow. Hence doomed.
>>
File: tranny-military-3.jpg (74 KB, 634x415) Image search: [Google]
tranny-military-3.jpg
74 KB, 634x415
>>69680250
There is nowhere left to run friend. It's in churches too, it's over.
>>
File: 1375080925218.jpg (85 KB, 592x554) Image search: [Google]
1375080925218.jpg
85 KB, 592x554
But what about freedom, liberty and pursuit of burger??
>>
>>69680907

Wat?
>>
File: 1320136063273.png (59 KB, 255x244) Image search: [Google]
1320136063273.png
59 KB, 255x244
Friendly reminder that a future White nation must have a Spartan program whereby the healthiest male youth are conscripted into an intense military training program from the age of 5 that lasts through until their 40th birthday. The healthiest female youth will be inducted into a breeding program and will breed with the Spartans once they are of age.

>implying this wouldn't be amazing
>>
>>69680250
Don't worry, they will be once I'm in power.
>>
Obviously a culturally devoid shithole would post this shit as fuck bait.
>>
Maybe not necessarily by the military, but more men involved in teaching would be beneficial.
>>
You should see the Australian education system, it's seriously horrible.
School doesn't teach you
>How to get a loan from the bank
>How to socialize
>How to write a job resume
>Politic
>How taxes work
>How to change a care tire
>How to defend yourself
>How to cook and clean for yourself
>How to d physical training correctly
>How to speak a different language fluently
>To be patriot
>To believe in yourself that you can do anything that includes anything that ISN'T academic
But thank fuck i know about Pythagoras.
>>
>>69682474
My school taught literally all of that except self defense. Most of it was in electives though.
>>
>>69682660
Yeah you can learn some of that in electives. What i am saying is that it should be taught compulsory, as it should be seen as more important because for the simple fact we will actually be using it in the real world.
>>
>>69680250
I agree with you, OP. I live near a public middle school, the students are out of line.
>>
>>69680250
we did that 80 yrs ago, didn´t end well
>>
>>69680250
the fuck is with this kid hair?
>>
>>69680250
we did that 80yrs ago, didn´t end well
>>
>>69682744
That's what your parents are for, fuck your nanny state nonsense.
>>
>>69682868
Yes because everyone has parents.
Fuck school aye, lets just stay home and learn everything from mum and dad.
>>
>>69682750
>we did that 80 yrs ago, didn´t end well
/pol/ exists, you must have done something right.

>>69682474
>>How to get a loan from the bank
Learned this in economics & geography class.

>>How to socialize
Learned that through social pressure (our whole class went to dancing classes and balls)

>>How to write a job resume
Did not learn that. But had samples in English class.

>>Politic
Had it in history and in economics & geography.

>>How taxes work
Had it in economics & geography. Also in math.

>>How to change a care tire
Did not learn that. But we have mandatory drivers' lessons for getting a drivers' license which includes having to change a car tire.

>>How to defend yourself
Did not learn that. We had it in mandatory military service, but they got rid of that a few years back.

>>How to cook and clean for yourself
Some schools had it as an elective. We did not. My sister took it to get an easy A. They cooked interesting shit and learned how to run a household.

>>How to d physical training correctly
Did that. Our PE teacher in high school was a Polish guy who had been 5 years in the French Foreign Legion. He showed us to do shit.

>>How to speak a different language fluently
Learned English and French.

>>To be patriot
What is that?

>>To believe in yourself that you can do anything that includes anything that ISN'T academic
No, that would not be German at all.
>>
File: AUSTRALIAAA.jpg (75 KB, 622x512) Image search: [Google]
AUSTRALIAAA.jpg
75 KB, 622x512
>>69680507
Crikey mate, don't want to fuel another Australo-Canadian banterwar
>>
>>69683115
Yeah i'm talking about Australian schooling mate, i no nothing of how it is in germany, but i didn't get taught any of this and if i did it was shit information, or poor information and teaching.
Meant to say "To be patriotic" Basically we aren't allowed to be proud to be white and Australians in school because of the muh land
>>
File: celtic_princess.jpg (111 KB, 525x691) Image search: [Google]
celtic_princess.jpg
111 KB, 525x691
>>69682868

Well in this age of broken families and single mother households. children might actually need school to teach them this.

I was raised by a single mother(widow, to be more precise), just left High School last year. I'm 18, so no b&, but I was never taught any of this except politics and a few basic cooking skills.

>inb4 defending single mothers

I'm not, I realise it's one of the single greatest degeneracies in our society, but until we can fix the issue of broken homes, the education system should be what teaches essential life skills.
>>
>>69683346
>
That picture is a lie, the bat is really normal sized, the way that they photographed it makes it seem huge.
>>
>>69683467
Does that mean you don't have much hair on your body, seeing how you are 18?
>>
>>69680250
You want even more soldiers for the Opposing force when the civil war hits?
>>
>>69683578
Aren't flying foxes actually fairly large?
>>
File: callthatashitpost.jpg (63 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
callthatashitpost.jpg
63 KB, 640x472
>>69683731

>Australian questions
>>
>>69683467
>I'm not, I realise it's one of the single greatest degeneracies in our society, but until we can fix the issue of broken homes, the education system should be what teaches essential life skills.
Simple. Defund single Mothers where the genetic father is unknown.
>>
File: 1458601584923.jpg (65 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1458601584923.jpg
65 KB, 517x768
>>69680507
>>
>>69683806
I'm actually Australian/British, i have duel citizenship and guess whos coming back to the gods country this year?
>>
>>69680250
Nah, it just needs some reform.

What I would like to see is non-combat mandatory military service.
>>
>>69684090
>What I would like to see is non-combat mandatory military service.
Disagree.

I think it makes much more sense to just train every single kid from age 5 to 18 in school crossed over with military knowledge. You would have a super-disciplined, perfect military society. For war, you could call up pretty much everyone you wanted.
>>
>>69682145
Poland with a level-headed response that will otherwise be ignored.
>>
>>69682474
That's because you used to learn those things from your family and by going outside. School isn't supposed to take over the parental role. And how the fuck do you not learn to socialize when you're surrounded by other people all day long?
>>
>>69685696
I don't want to talk to those people. They're annoying asf
>>
File: Absolute failure.gif (2 MB, 296x298) Image search: [Google]
Absolute failure.gif
2 MB, 296x298
>>69680250
>All public schools should be run by the military
Another fucking stupid idea brought to you by the toilet of /pol/. And all based on the fact that you found an image with a little girl in it you want to fuck.
>>
>>69684395
DESU I wouldn't mind if Germany did this
Just ask us to be your ally rather than invade next time, OK? :)
>>
Totally never tried before.
Personally I'd like to annex bavaria and rest of tyrol this time around. French brits and poles can have the rest.
>>
File: rlGaz.png (34 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
rlGaz.png
34 KB, 800x600
>>69688093
>Just ask us to be your ally rather than invade next time, OK? :)
It is not us that make us.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.