[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder: Only Muslims and Tinfoils will shill against Tesla
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
Elon Musk is the biggest threat to the Muslim world.
His victory = their loss.
>>
>>69680067
how?
>>
Musk deep down doing more for the cause by keeping his mouth shut, working to end oil and cut the the Arabs off from our money. Decides to explore space to to try to make friends with white Russia as a side hobby.

Don't worry a women is in the middle of fucking it up right now.
>>
>>69680067

He's a South African, he knows what's up.
>>
>>69681207
This.
>>
Elon Musk and entrepreneurs like him are the only reason the West will be relevant in the future.

You all laugh at China and India's space program but you won't be laughing when they prove all of you cucks wrong.

Getting to Mars FIRST is a huge moral win, one that the West needs.
>>
>>69681098
electric cars = end of oil dependency
>>
>>69680067
I think EVs are great. And Tesla is at the forefront of EV development.

But let's be frank, currently the EV market is in its infancy, somewhere below 0.1% of global vehicle production.

Meanwhile, the other global car companies aren't sleeping. And with cheap oil and the billions of investments into second and third generation biofuels, EVs have a tough battle to fight which they have not won yet.

Call me a Muslim and a tinfoil, but I think it is actually good that this battle is fought right now. It means we get rid of oil faster if EVs and biofuels are struggling to get market share.
>>
>>69681098
their economy is based mainly on oil
>>
>>69681110
Actually I think his Divorce is going pretty easily.. Only Elon could divorce Easily..
>>
I like Tesla but Elon Musk is a gigantic prolapsed creampied anal cavity.
>>
>>69680067
as a muslim i want this finngolian to succeed, and for the age of oil to finally come to an end
>>
>>69680067
still waiting for widespread fuel cell application for generating electricity, current batteries used as primary source are shit for longevity while hybrids require the same maintenance as regular IC engines
>>
>>69680067
>Paid back their government loan 6 years early
It's a shame that Musk is such an autist, but then again, that also fits the majority of people who wank over his achievements and projects
>>
>>69681518
>I like Tesla but Elon Musk is a gigantic prolapsed creampied anal cavity.
Yes, he is.

But I still think the faster we have a booming EV industry and a booming biofuel industry, the faster Islamist countries (Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Kuwait, Iran, Iraq, Libya etc.) get fucked up economically and turn back to deserts.

Imagine a world in which Saudi Arabia only gets 20 dollars per barrel of its oil... for the long term. Saudi Arabia would be fucked royally as in WAY fucked.
>>
>>69681340
>electric cars = end of oil dependency
shit cars and their is more oil in under America and Canada than the Arab world.
Blame the rise of suadis on regulations that prohibit exploration and drilling.
>>
>>69681411
Over 200k people have pre ordered a model 3 within 24 hours of its reveal.

EV will dominate the market way faster then you think.
>>
>>69680067
Though electric vehicles will play a role in the future, it is nowhere near the point of being consumer friendly therefore it has to threaten the oil industries.

If they can manage to drive the price of a brand spanking new tesla or volt, or a similar electric vehicle to $4,000 then it will start to be competitive. Until then, the only market share they will have is aging hippies with a bunch of money that don't do a lot of travel.
>>
>>69681534
>as a muslim i want this finngolian to succeed, and for the age of oil to finally come to an end
> a muslim
>Dutch flag

Fuck, we are so fucked. Why do you want to kill us all? Why?
>>
>>69681340
Not really, They are however a huge step in prolonging the lfespan of the reserves we have.
We still use oil for all our plastics, all air and seacraft and all heavy machinery(JCB's etc).

Also space travel of any type is going to need hydrocarbon based fuels unless we discover paradigm changing (in terms of propulsion).
>>
>>69681726
god damnit how does that name keep coming back
>>
>>69681411
Let's not forget that the hyperloop is going to take many freight trucks off the road and planes out of the sky.
>>
>>69681639
That would be beautiful :')
>>
>>69681629
>>Paid back their government loan 6 years early
Unfortunately, Tesla is still not profitable and makes losses each quarter.

They want to change that, but as of now, they are just having too many expenses and not enough sales.

And while I can see that as a premium auto manufacturer, they can be proftibable, but I somehow doubt they will ever manage to make cheap cars. The Tesla 3 costs 35k without any extras. The masses in the US cannot pay that much for a car. The masses can pay 10-20k for a new car.
>>
>>69680067
Nice try, Schlomo.

If a republican congress + president allow for domestic oil drilling, we'll be golden. It's niggers like Obama and Clinton that want us to suck Muzzie cock.
>>
>>69681839
>The Tesla 3 costs 35k without any extras. The masses in the US cannot pay that much for a car.
Not only that but the huge drawbacks of going electric. The price would have to be even lower than most affordable cars to justify the pain in the ass of only being able to travel 100 miles per charge.
>>
>>69681693
>EV will dominate the market way faster then you think.

You sure? Those 200k pre-orders are supposed to be delivered in 2007 and 2008. Worldwide production of cars is 95,000,000 per year. 200,000 over 1 years, is just 0.1% of total vehicle production.

I am not saying that EV will not be a significant factor, but I think by 2030, EVs will still not dominate the market. The battle has just begun and EVs will only win if battery tech costs get better by 5 times and fall in price by 10 times compared to current prices. Not impossible, but also not certain.
>>
>>69681411
I'm certainly not an expert, but as I understand it, biofuel is a very bad solution.
the energy and resources that being invested in order to produce a unit of energy are astronomical.
at least when we are talking about crops.
>>
>>69681642
>their is
>>
>>69681726
>$35k is for rich people
Lol, okay
>>
>>69681769
>Let's not forget that the hyperloop is going to take many freight trucks off the road and planes out of the sky.
Hyperloop is even further away from realization as a mass EV market.

I cannot see how the hyperloop can be cheaper than current high speed train tracks and they are prohibitively expensive.
>>
Look at his face. It's the face of pure, but successful autism.
>>
>>69681983
215 miles. That's not much less than most cars.
>>
>>69681983
>The price would have to be even lower than most affordable cars to justify the pain in the ass of only being able to travel 100 miles per charge.
I think that is less of an issue, as the Tesla 3 can go 200 miles on a charge. But yes, having to plug in the car every day and not being able to go long distances, is a drawback, which discourages anyone which hasn't a second car from buying EVs right now.
>>
>>69681988
>I'm certainly not an expert, but as I understand it, biofuel is a very bad solution.
>the energy and resources that being invested in order to produce a unit of energy are astronomical.
>at least when we are talking about crops.

I am not talking crops. Crops are generation 1 biofuels.

Generation 2 biofuels are different and are massively invested right now. They are one reason why oil prices have dropped that much.
-----
Second generation biofuels, also known as advanced biofuels, are fuels that can be manufactured from various types of biomass. Biomass is a wide-ranging term meaning any source of organic carbon that is renewed rapidly as part of the carbon cycle. Biomass is derived from plant materials but can also include animal materials.

First generation biofuels are made from the sugars and vegetable oils found in arable crops, which can be easily extracted using conventional technology. In comparison, second generation biofuels are made from lignocellulosic biomass or woody crops, agricultural residues or waste, which makes it harder to extract the required fuel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second-generation_biofuels
>>
File: 1459340786785.png (93 KB, 467x496) Image search: [Google]
1459340786785.png
93 KB, 467x496
>>69681098
Guess who can´t into space.
>>
>>69682023
I didn't say rich people, I just said hippies with a bunch of money to waste on stupid shit.

My car right now cost me about $24k with taxes, why in the hell would I pay another $13-14k for the novelty of owning a first generation EV? I bought a TDI and I go 600 miles for $20-25 of diesel.

If you're buying a car for a practical purpose, you lose everywhere if you decide to buy an EV, other than it doesn't emit pollution while you're driving. Machines need to be ran to mine, process, and distribute the lithium. The batteries need to be manufactured and once they inevitably take a shit, need to be disposed of.

At $35k you can go buy any number of things that would beat an electric car by miles. The only reason you'd drop that much on a car if you had money to waste.
>>
>>69682125
>215 miles. That's not much less than most cars.
The difference, at least these days, is that a gasoline, diesel or biofuel car can be refilled within a minute while a normal charge for a Tesla takes 10 hours or so and a fast charge has high losses and takes 30-45 minutes and does not result in a full battery but only a 70-80% charged battery. Fast charging also requires special power lines and equipment.

Again, these are things that might change in the future, but right now, they are reasons why a lot of people do not consider buying an EV.
>>
>>69681734
what are you talking about dumbass. when the world doesnt need oil anymore, white countries will stop sucking arab cock and the middle east can return to being a peaceful barren wasteland again like it was before world war 2
>>
>>69681839
>Unfortunately, Tesla is still not profitable and makes losses each quarter.
And?
Over 80% of new businesses just straight up fail. Half of the remainder don't even post a profit in the first five years, and that's mostly just ventures that aren't niggertardedly complex, like electric cars.

Given the times its taken, I'd say it's still on a reasonable path, and though the 3 is a $35k car, that's still down within the range of a lot more consumers, and that's without considering economies of scale with the planning of a future battery plant, and a projected 500K cars produced per year

Really, on the whole it seems to be that Musk's projects usually plan of in-house development than anything.
>>
electric cars are so gr8 u guis

instead of filling up on filthy oil that damages le envoronment that bernie sanders said was bad you just connect it to the thing here and wait a couple of hours and then you can drive 30 more minutes and hopefully you get to the next Tesla Hyper Charging Station (tm) (c) or else you will just have to push your car for a few miles but it's no problem at least you're not hurting the envirenement :)))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>69682411
>The only reason you'd drop that much on a car if you had money to waste.
To clarify, the only reason you'd waste that much money on that kind of car with it's drawbacks is if you had money to waste.
>>
>>69680067
When he produces a car that's under 10k and can get refueled as easily as a combustion car, then I'll start paying attention.
>>
>>69682450
You said you are a Muslim in the Netherlands. Why do you want to kill us all? Why don't you go back to your home in the Middle East?
>>
>>69681987
Cheap hemp based nanocarbon sheets could change that.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/06/140626213359.htm
>>
>>69682577
i just want a hot blonde wife to make half-brown babies with, aint nothing wrong with that
>>
>>69682567
Tbqh that is fine for how most people use their cars.
>>
>>69681423
Also the economies of venezuela, canada, russia, azerbaijan, angola, and many others.
>>
File: AyyLMuslime.jpg (126 KB, 1614x820) Image search: [Google]
AyyLMuslime.jpg
126 KB, 1614x820
>>69682356
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/177664#.Vv_DrKQrKUk

A fatwa has been issued against Muslims traveling to Mars, under penalty of damnation.

NOW IS THE TIME FOR THE HUMAN RACE TO COLONIZE THE RED PLANET
>>
>>69682554
>Given the times its taken, I'd say it's still on a reasonable path, and though the 3 is a $35k car, that's still down within the range of a lot more consumers, and that's without considering economies of scale with the planning of a future battery plant, and a projected 500K cars produced per year

The less a car costs, the more there is price competition. In the 35k range, there are other premium car makers who also sell their cars. And there are people who like a BMW EV or a Mercedes or Audi EV just as well as a Tesla EV. And if Tesla were to produce 500k EVs a year, their cars would not be a rare premium car, but a common staple.

Again, I am not saying they cannot be successful, I just am challenging the OP's assertion that Tesla has already achieved "victory". I think the battle has just begun and the next 10-15 years will see where the war is going.
>>
>>69682415
>a normal charge for a Tesla takes 10 hours or so and a fast charge has high losses and takes 30-45 minutes
And there's the drawback. Honestly if they could were able to drive the price down to something affordable. Shit not even $4k like I said earlier, but in the mid teens around $15k or so, more people would be able to consider it.

As of right now it's just a pain in the ass any way you look at it.
>>
>>69682684
You need a garage in order to recharge it.
Something that's an expensive commodity in big cities.
So this means EV will never make a breakthrough in cities.
>>
>>69680067
What if I am just opposing libertarianism?
>>
>>69682567
The majority of the electricity in the world comes from wonderful clean sources, right?
And I bet changing all of the demand for fuel into demand for electricity will cause no problems for the power grid.
>>
>>69682274
Interesting, I remember reading about genetic engineering of bacteria for the production of fuel.

Electric cars are still better,
When electricity is produced in power plants, The efficiency is higher, they can extract more than ~70% of the energy combustion energy.
On the other hand, the internal combustion engine utilizes only ~20%.
So it's better to use the biofuel at the power plant.
>>
>>69681753
ever heard of LOX/LH propulsion?

That was what the Space Shuttle used...

Fucking britbong mussies...
>>
>>69680067
Musk is a Kike sack of shit, Tesla in concept is a pretty cool idea, however it is impractical / overprices / won't survive
>>
>>69680067
Because he wants to colonize mars and being the American Nationalist he is, he is going to get white people only.

And that means Muslims won't have their "rupture"

:'(
>>
>>69682884
>Electric cars are still better,
In theory I would agree with you, but where the technology is at right now it's unjustifiable for most consumers to purchase.
>>
File: muslims and space.gif (114 KB, 600x575) Image search: [Google]
muslims and space.gif
114 KB, 600x575
>>69682739
Have they even made a motor yet?
>>
>>69682944
see
>>69682739
Muzzies can't even go if they wanted to.
>>
>>69681726
>>69681726
Volts are a shitty half Bree's because GM wants make you change oil and have all this other bullshit involved at the dealership. GM deserved to die for allying with chevron instead of giving Tom Hanks his EV1 back and putting them into production.
>>
Are you kidding? Where I live in oslo there is mostly muslims and ALL the muslims drive Teslas.
>>
>>69680067
I don't mind electric cars, however i prefer petrol engines since i'm a car and bike enthusiast but regardless what i am really against is automated cars, it will strip so much freedom from us, plus driving is fun.
>>
File: camelCar.jpg (79 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
camelCar.jpg
79 KB, 640x480
>>69683009
Something like that.
>>
>>69682747
>I just am challenging the OP's assertion that Tesla has already achieved "victory". I think the battle has just begun and the next 10-15 years will see where the war is going.
P.much, and that's all I'm saying too, really. It's not by any means over, but it's a solid route planned out, and the end of payments to the US treasury is a little slack that's been cut.

>>69682864
See
>>69682884
It's an issue of scale - sure it's not clean, but you can solve problems of pollution easier - it's cheaper to use CCS on a powerplant than the equivalent platinum-laden catalytic converter.

Or use better fuels and engines. Which is also more expensive.
>>
File: 1452361287873.jpg (41 KB, 468x355) Image search: [Google]
1452361287873.jpg
41 KB, 468x355
>>69683020
Good :)

We have finally found a way to rid ourselves off this burden that is the shit races.
>>
>>69682805
I have one :^)
>>
File: 1382205718413.jpg (35 KB, 640x432) Image search: [Google]
1382205718413.jpg
35 KB, 640x432
>>69682411
>electric cars
>stupid shit
>novelty
>didn't know about the $7.5k federal incentive for the first 200k units sold,$3.5k incentive for the next 6 months
for the extra $10k you'd put down on that car, you'd be getting a top of the line consumer technology sedan that goes 0-60 at around 5 seconds which is faster than a 6 cylinder car, greater mileage, a great interior and on top of all that you wouldn't need to drive a modern german """"""""""engineered"""""""""" shitbox

the only thing stupid here is you, anon
>>
>>69682567
Electric cars are MUCH faster (although cars with internal combustion engine produced for decades).

In addition, there is no need for gears.
>>
>>69683116
But if Australia bans people from driving like it banned people from owning guns, the world will be a better place.
>>
>>69683227
I don't really care much about cars desu, i just hope they don't take away muh motrocyle.
>>
File: 1393571183203.png (192 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1393571183203.png
192 KB, 500x375
>>69682567
oh look, its an arctic saudi sweating ice shards because his shitty economy is also oil based, we'll see how big of le mustard race you nordicks are when oil becomes a thing of the past
>>
>>69682902
>Greek not knowing that our hydrogen comes from either expensive electrolysis using fossil energy or cracking hydrocarbons
Not surprised, when you can't even fix your tax system and pay your denbts
>>
File: 1459562024380.png (111 KB, 859x657) Image search: [Google]
1459562024380.png
111 KB, 859x657
the hyperloop vac train is potentially a great step forward in our time
>>
File: 1451329439167.jpg (105 KB, 720x541) Image search: [Google]
1451329439167.jpg
105 KB, 720x541
>>69680067
Tesla is a globalist goodest goy.
>>
File: 1456463778072.jpg (104 KB, 736x960) Image search: [Google]
1456463778072.jpg
104 KB, 736x960
>>69683210
>top of the line consumer technology sedan
It's incredibly mediocre in every aspect.
>>
>>69680067
yeah, we have a weird law in texas that basically makes it so that you have to outright buy the car with no loans and then have it imported from anywhere that isn't texas.
>>
>>69683210
>spending some absurd amount of time charging my modern technology
>feeling good that my car doesn't kill flowers or innocent third world children
>driving around with a buttplug in my ass so I can feel further satisfied with my retarded purchase
>I used to regularly drive over 200 miles, but now I have to stay overnight if I want to drive somewhere outside of my city
>well at least I got a $7.5k incentive for being a retard

I'm not even saying EVs are bad and that only hippies will use them, but where the price point is now that's most definitely the case. If the price was somewhere in the $15k range, I could tell people that it's wroth it if you end up staying in town and don't travel anywhere. At $35k go buy a honda civic and pocket the extra cash, the price difference will more than make up for that $7.5k incentive you're missing out on.
>>
>>69682884
>When electricity is produced in power plants, The efficiency is higher, they can extract more than ~70% of the energy combustion energy.
>On the other hand, the internal combustion engine utilizes only ~20%.

But that is not a fair comparison.

You need to compare the Well-to-wheel efficiency.

For an electric vehicle, the W-t-W efficiency is the sum of non-lost energy from getting the coal or gas or nuclear or alternative energy generated (losses from 30% to 70% depending on the source), transmission losses via the electric grid, charging losses (especially for fast track charging), storing losses and then losses when using the electric motor.

Meanwhile, for liquid fuels, you principally have to look to the internal combustion engine efficiency (about 30% for diesel/biofuel and 25% for gasoline). Advanced combustion engines can get to 40% fuel efficiency.

Depending on which study you believe, biofuel vs. EV cars are either about the same well-to-wheel efficiency or EVs currently have, depending on the electricity mix, a slight headstart or a tragging a bit behind.
>>
>electric meme threads on /pol/, /g/, and /o/ at the same time
>israel
hmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>69683333
Quads of truth
>>
>>69683345
>Britbong not knowing that you can use alternative forms of energy to perform electrolysis to get fuel.

No wonder you have a Muslim problem.
>>
>>69680067
what's in the batteries?

why has tesla never made a profit, if their product is so good?
>>
>>69683345
ALSO, you DUMB FUCK. We buy OIL from the Sandniggers. Not fossil fuels. Germany is FULL TO THE BRIM with fossil fuels.

Get over yourself. You are the inspiration behind the eternal anglo meme.
>>
>>69683767
>Alternative forms of energy
So, even MORE expensive electrolysis.
Trust a greek to not understand what's economic!

>Muslims
How're the refugees? Feel like family came home?
>>
>>69680067
And who is this guy
>>
>>69683570
It's not even a coincidence.
I guess that not only jews who want to destroy the world are intersted in it.
>>
elon musk is a self-professed american nationalist/exceptionalist. hes not stupid, he knows we are in the PC era and can't just go out there and say what you want. he does his work behind the curtains.
>>
>>69680067
My best friend has a Tesla. That thing is fucking amazing. Awesome cars.

I just can't see spending that kind of money on a car when I work from home.
>>
>>69680067
The least impressive thing about the Tesla is that it is electric. That is a talking point only really useful for blowing leftists the fuck out by pointing out that the Free Market literally solved global warming.

If you're not part of that cult, then what should interest you is the durability of the machine, the lack of maintenance required, and the fact that it is relatively cheap, even before subsidies. By and large, the largest polluting factor of a car is the construction of the car itself, not driving it.
>>
>>69682274
how much energy in barrels of oil equivalent do you get out for each boe in? I believe oil is something like 100-200 out per 1 in
>>
>>69683858
Maybe you should rub some of that yoghurt on your sore ass, it could help with such a ravaged rectum.

>Muh German coal
Black german dick is expensive for the Hellenics huh
Enjoy your cancer tbqh
>>
>>69682450
america has so much oil/nat gs that they are building 2 export terminals
>>
File: 1375419649087.gif (2 MB, 282x257) Image search: [Google]
1375419649087.gif
2 MB, 282x257
>>69683532
>incredibly mediocre
we're not talking about your 1.2l euroshitbox, descarte
>>69683537
>waaaaaah i have to recharge my car for a few hours when im done driving 200 miles, or i could go get it charged for free in a few minutes at one of tesla's stations
>m-muh phony altruism
>haha more ad homs!
>im still too stupid to get get it charged for a few minutes at one of tesla's recharging stations!
>alas stupid me, i the government literally gave me money to buy an american product that competed with german """""""""""""""luxury""""""""""""""" vehicles, woe is me
>At $35k go buy a honda civic and pocket the extra cash
wew let me get a ff econo box and save up some cashmoney for some sik mawds like rimz and a fart can
>>
>>69683899
WHO GIVES A FUCK MAN.You are talking about colonizing mars.

Also, I could EASILY make the fuel required to go to Mars in my back yard in 2 years give or take. Who the fuck cares about economy when the existence of your (or in this case, my race) is at hand?

Go suck a muslim dick or something

>Feel like family came home
Oh yeah. Like we have MILLIONS of Muslims in our country, like say YOU, or GERMANY, or basically every other European country.

Enjoy your Mosques, and prepare for jizzya if you don't change that fucking mindset.
>>
File: gas power plant simcity.jpg (88 KB, 670x536) Image search: [Google]
gas power plant simcity.jpg
88 KB, 670x536
>>69680067
Implying you won't have to build more gas power plants to charge your Teslas instead of putting gas direct in your car. Enjoy your 50 miles range before your need 2 hours to charge.
>>
>>69681308
I'm pretty sure I'm going to be laughing at China pretty hard in ten years when they run out of retarded peasants to run their economy and have to start innovating like the rest of us. An aging population has hit the West hard, but it's nothing compared to what the Chinks have brought on themselves with their retarded 1 child policy.

>But they ended that!
It doesn't matter. They ended it, but they still had multiple decades of nonexistent population growth, which is why they're reaching a 25% 65+ age demographic now, in a society with nonexistent social security. It's Baby Boomers x4, and they don't have the economy to handle it.

China is a non-issue. India may actually be a threat, but only if they learn from China's mistakes.
>>
>>69682554
>niggertardedly complex, like electric cars
battery, wires, motor, wheels, suspension, chassis

soo complex
>>
>>69683995
>and the fact that it is relatively cheap, even before subsidies
Nope. You can go buy a fucking Camaro for $35k.

Look I genuinely want to be able to say EV technology is great and everybody should buy one, but that's the ultimate killer is the price. With all the drawbacks, that's the only way it can be redeemed and it's nowhere near an affordable price for most people.
>>
File: 1457789605446.webm (3 MB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
1457789605446.webm
3 MB, 568x320
>>69683947
[citation needed]
>>
File: 1459058815082.jpg (114 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459058815082.jpg
114 KB, 600x600
>>69682411
You are a dumb cunt though.

You need to look at the bigger picture, firstly with long term ownership as with an EV there are no servicing costs and electricity to recharge costs less then gas.
In 5 years you should easily save $5-6k just on those costs alone.

The other bigger picture is that the entire geopolitical landscape will change when the world isn't dependent on Saudi and Iranian oil

We can ignore them all and the U.S be saving on taxes by not having to support the Saudis and other bullshit military expeditions in the middle east. More dollars in your national budget means potentially tax cuts and other benefits to the nation as more money will be spent domestically. Think like a Keynesian
>>
>>69684007
>how much energy in barrels of oil equivalent do you get out for each boe in? I believe oil is something like 100-200 out per 1 in

Anaerobic digesters or biogas plants can be directly supplemented with energy crops once they have been ensiled into silage. The fastest growing sector of German biofarming has been in the area of "Renewable Energy Crops" on nearly 500,000 ha of land. Energy crops can also be grown to boost gas yields where feedstocks have a low energy content, such as manures and spoiled grain. It is estimated that the energy yield presently of bioenergy crops converted via silage to methane is about 2 GWh/km2.
>>
>>69684146
>Why does it matter if I bankrupt myself?
>t. Greece
Says it all for me.
>>
>Killing the only thing that makes money in islamic states will keep them from mass migrating and chimping out.
Yeah right
>>
>>69684197
Go ahead, build an electric car in your shed that competes on price point and use with a gas or diesel.
>>
>>69680067
the saudis are building 2 trillion dollar reserves to deal with a post oil world..they know its happening

le merchant you should stop them we need them weakened to make islam crumble..OY VEYY!
>>
>>69684156
Model 3 achieves 215 miles of range per charge.
It's much more efficient to generate electricity in a power plant.
Electric cars combined with nuclear power plants is the future.
>>
Hilarious how people still shill for this guy on here even though he is part of the Silicon Valley kike coalition against Trump
>>
>>69684217
The progress on electric engine durability has been pretty great so far, and things are only going to get better in terms of affordability with the Model 3. I haven't drunk the kool-aid either, but I think there's real potential there. These cars haven't been around for long enough for us to really verify whether or not they actually handle mileage better than gas models. We'll know in another couple of years.
>>
>>69681340
The middle east only supplies 15% of US oil.
1/3 comes from Canada.
>>
>>69684416
that's a sexy ass flag
>>
>>69684415
>It's much more efficient to generate electricity in a power plant.
>Electric cars combined with nuclear power plants is the future.

Nuclear power plants are pretty cost inefficient.
>>
File: What.png (142 KB, 731x883) Image search: [Google]
What.png
142 KB, 731x883
>>69684416
>>
>>69684225
Are you looking at the bigger picture?

Most people can't or aren't willing to spend $35k on a car, especially one that is a massive pain in the ass and you have to plan your entire life around if it's your only car.

When the technology improves and the price is more affordable it will be competitive and perhaps pose a threat to the oil industries. It's not my fault that they can't drive the price down, I'm just stating the obvious.
>>
>>69680067

He keeps giving billions to that whore to remarry him, she then divorces him a few months later to get more money. He is a fucking cuck.

He's that the cuck from Zach galifinakis show basket.
>>
Hurr durr electric car for like the 100th time.never going to happen.the range on a charge drops to sub-piss poor levels if you use anything at all inside the car including heat and a/c. Good luck selling that shit to people with more than a 15 minute commute to work.oh you want to be comfortable on your trip out of state? Better find a few electric outlets on the way and pack lunch and dinner.youre gonna sit in that fucking stupid car for hours trying to get enough battery life to make it to the next power outlet you faggot.
>>
>>69683550
How about hydroelectric?
>>
Model 3 looks pretty schway t b h

But I will never pay more than 10 grand on a car, on principle.
>>
>>69684415
It wont under practical usage.
>>
>>69683210
wait, everyone else pays for you to drive it?

that sounds pretty goddamn fair

FREE STUFF, AMIRITE? BEEERNIIEEE

>>69683537
>driving around with a buttplug in my ass so I can feel further satisfied with my retarded purchase
kekked

>>69684228
thanks for the answer to a question I didn't ask

>>69684326
explain the complicated bit then?

is there a reason why EV are not profitable? even with subsidies payed for by everyone else?

>>69684599
intersting graph, where is it from?

would like one on BOE in:out for various sources

>>69684947
hydroelectric car? sounds promising
>>
File: 1449051882707.jpg (273 KB, 1267x849) Image search: [Google]
1449051882707.jpg
273 KB, 1267x849
>>69684667
you were whinging about $10k being a deal breaker for yourself. To upper and middle- middle classes that is ultimately not a lot of money for such a high end purchase.

Also there are a lot of people who see that as a small price to pay to be able to stick their middle finger at the Saudis and fuck them right off. I'm sure you cunts still remember 9/11

Anyway praise be to these people who wish to splash extra cash as these early adopters pave the way for technological improvement for the masses. Now we are at the point where the technology halved in price and trickled down from the $60k Model S.

Only a matter of time before another cheaper entry level gets released
>>
>>69684415
Samefagging it but id also point out that 200miles really isnt shit.
>>
>>69684599
This statistic does not take into account a lot of things.
This is a controversial issue. But eventually, theoretically, nuclear energy is supposed to be cheaper.
>>
>>69680067
Three reasons that this is incorrect.

1: Electricity production demand would increase so much if electric engines replaced combustion engines that we would have to start umporting crude oil just to generate it

2: Saudi govt along with the other UAE govts have been gradually creating tax and investment havens in their nations for years now, so that when the oil does eventually run out, they will still have a huge economic base upon which to generate revenue.

3: In many countries outside of the west, fuel is cheaper than electricity, especially in the developing world, so it would be impossible for electric motors to replace combustion engines
>>
>>69684627
http://www.mercenary-wars.net/seychelles/
>>
>>69685130
Once it gets cheaper it'll be more justifiable and I can begin to consider purchasing one. I still drive distances above 200 miles regularly so I couldn't justify the purchase myself, but I can at least tell people looking at a car that it might be an option based on their needs.

I'd like to stick it to the arabs as much as anybody, but I'm not going to waste a ton of money and restructure my life around a fucking car of all things just so I can jerk off about it.
>>
>>69685130
>stick their middle finger at the Saudis and fuck them right off
not knowing that the US has so much shale that they are building export terminals
>>
I hate Tesla because their company hasn't turned a profit once yet, and they live entirely on state subsidies and investor ignorance.

Not because I'm any friend of the hajis.
>>
>>69681110
>working to
>end oil and cut the the Arabs off from our money
>explore space
Good luck with that electric rocketship, Elon.
>>
File: 1451772640673.jpg (296 KB, 1051x1400) Image search: [Google]
1451772640673.jpg
296 KB, 1051x1400
>>69685325

>1: implying that electricity generation is done solely via burning crude oil

>2: These gulf states cannot stand on their own legs without oil as they do not have the population size to have a self sustaining consumer base nor do they have the agricultural land nor the ability to generate any industries that export goods which the world requires.

>3: wtf you talking about, either way who gives a shit about what the third world does as they do not set the global agenda. They can burn as much oil as they like and im sure they will be willing to pay for the security of the Saudi state.../s.
When was the last time you saw the president of Burundi forcefully sit down the Israelis and Palestinans to a table to discuss peacefully resolving their conflicts?
>>
File: 1418861046060.jpg (60 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
1418861046060.jpg
60 KB, 498x668
>>69685472
>I hate Tesla because their company hasn't turned a profit once yet, and they live entirely on state subsidies and investor ignorance.
... so just like the majority of companies?
>>
File: 24126chavez.jpg (44 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
24126chavez.jpg
44 KB, 600x450
>>69685449
They cannot get it out of the ground cheaper than what the Saudis are selling it to them.

thus why waste a national strategic resource when you can *steal* deplete someone elses for next to no cost.
>>
>>69681340
We have electric cars though. Right-wingers deride them as liberal pansy mobiles to prevent people from buying them. How is Telsa going to end the right's shilling for the oil Jew?
>>
>>69685325
>1: Electricity production demand would increase so much if electric engines replaced combustion engines that we would have to start umporting crude oil just to generate it
Think again
>2: Saudi govt along with the other UAE govts have been gradually creating tax and investment havens in their nations for years now, so that when the oil does eventually run out, they will still have a huge economic base upon which to generate revenue.
It's true that they are trying, but in practice, their economy is still based only on oil.
Their academy and other industries are in very poor condition.
>3: In many countries outside of the west, fuel is cheaper than electricity, especially in the developing world, so it would be impossible for electric motors to replace combustion engines
it can be changed
>>
>>69685130

So I take it most of these early adopters are rich folk or hipster yuppies, and after the prices go down , subsequently lower class people will start to buy?
>>
>>69685854
>How is Telsa going to end the right's shilling for the oil Jew?
By driving the price down and pricing them competitively with fuel powered vehicles.
>>
File: mit-energycosts.jpg (25 KB, 562x390) Image search: [Google]
mit-energycosts.jpg
25 KB, 562x390
>>69685295
Cheaper than what?
>>
File: sdk4aer5dfha45bxrmqt.png (511 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
sdk4aer5dfha45bxrmqt.png
511 KB, 800x449
>Tesla
>>
>>69684170
that moment when u realise china is fuking crazy and all the old are "left" to die /pushed off a health cliff and the problem disolves itself due to a lack of morals
>>
File: Wernher_von_Braun.jpg (121 KB, 800x984) Image search: [Google]
Wernher_von_Braun.jpg
121 KB, 800x984
>>69685877
for the $60k Model S yes,
However for this new $30k model they should have a much broader range of customers.
>>
>>69680067
t. jew
>>
>>69681839
The only reason they're not profiting is because they spend so much on R&D. If they halted that and purely made cars, it would be profitable.

Also, it's not about making a profit. Musk has said that the aim of Tesla is to make electric cars the norm.
>>
>>69685678
>/s.
fuck off back to plebbit

>>69685804
so you prefer expensive EVs over less expensive shale? but you want to fuck off SA?
>>
>>69684415
Thinks nuclear is thefuture you shouldent be talking about futures with that attitude bro what you gunna do with the waste filter it through the un-informed masses....plz
>>
>>69684229
What does it matter if I bankrupt myself IF MY RACE IS TO DIE IN THE NEXT 50 YEARS.

This has nothing to do with Greek Economics. I basically agree with everything you have to say and the fact that the government wasted the money on irrelevant stuff.

BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT.
>>
File: 1459504284905.jpg (758 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459504284905.jpg
758 KB, 1920x1080
>Tesla
>>
>>
>>69685690
>so just like the majority of companies
what?

th majority of companies don't turn a profit? are you mad?

>>69686193
>it's not about making a profit
liebereals everyone

that's like their economic strategy in one
>>
>>69686005
Than anything else.
https://www.ted.com/talks/debate_does_the_world_need_nuclear_energy
>>
File: 1452517837006.jpg (55 KB, 400x338) Image search: [Google]
1452517837006.jpg
55 KB, 400x338
>>69686198
you aint getting cheap shale whilst the saudis are pumping out oil in massive quantities and depressing the price of oil.

Considering your low level of reasoning I guess they don't teach economics anymore in Shariah compliant UK schools
>>
>>69686304
>what you gunna do with the waste
research the LFTR, Thorium is much more efficient, vary little waste(only uranium 233, which is very valuable and used in nuclear batteries on satellites and space probes). There is a shitload more Thorium than Uranium too, the only downside is you can't make nuclear weapons with it
>>
>>69686510
bretty sure the sun is free bro and makes all living things on earth thinking cold fusion is needed oh w8 the fucking sun
>>
>>69681340
>>69681423
Something like half of crude oil gets distilled into gasoline. The rest goes to other products like plastics and medicine. EVs are still very expensive.

Also the US and Canada have a ton of oil.
>>69681308
Sorry to burst your bubble Australia but Mars is a cold, desolate rock with no value whatsoever.
>>
Does anybody ITT even have an electric car or tried one?
Pic related; my dad got one a year or so back and I've used it several times. It's perfect for driving in town and is quite fun to drive. Not too expensive (in think just around €18k) and can drive 160km on a full charge.

I don't see why people criticise it so much, it's actually a lot of fun to drive and not that much of a problem in cities. Maybe using one in the countryside can be a bit annoying but I honestly don't get the hate.
>>
>>69686674
Watch the video he explains what is the problem with solar energy
>>
>Elon Musk muh superentrepreneur
>Takes government R&D money like a faggot
Fuck this crony capitalist piece of shit and fuck you retards for your cult around him.
>>
File: e-up.jpg (108 KB, 990x600) Image search: [Google]
e-up.jpg
108 KB, 990x600
>>69686715
>pic related
>>
File: inflation 1773 to present.png (102 KB, 902x699) Image search: [Google]
inflation 1773 to present.png
102 KB, 902x699
>>69686643
oh god, this guy believes in economics

go on then, drongo, tell me about how fiat currency is good, and inflation is a good thing
>>
>>69686670
bro i have the pasta its a green background saying you need much less space still its aload of shit whats the halflife on thoriumwaste if its huge means eventually we will mass it and have dead areas on planet erth if its tiny we all die when theres enough litterly no pros for nuclear energy
>>
>>69686715
>I don't see why people criticise it so much, it's actually a lot of fun to drive
top kek

fucking fun?!

who cares, it's a bad idea for many other reasons
>>
>>69686873
I have yet to find one bad idea for my dad to drive it around town.
>>
>>69686836
the only waste product is a valuable substance which is needed for space probes
>>
>>69686750
But if a comparatively lightweight businessman like Trump does the same thing he's just gaming the system like all successful people do.
>>
>>69680067
>>69681340
>>69681098
>>69681642
Biggest threat to Muslim world is that USA stops using commoncore
>>
>>69686836
oh, you can also burn traditional nuclear waste in thorium reactors too

sounds like a plan right?

>>69686941
what's in the batteries?
>>
>>69686745
dudes a fucking shill eather we arent harnessing it correctly or we need to harness it more effectively,also if no solar even tho solar is god-tier geothermal nuclear is bullshit all advocates are shills
>>
>>69680067
Isn't Suadi Arabia due to be bankrupt in a few years anyway?

>http://www.marketwatch.com/story/falling-oil-prices-will-bankrupt-the-likes-of-russia-saudi-arabia-2016-02-10
>>
>>69686773
you fucking ignorant tool, inflation and the whole financial system of cards is due to the petrodollar.

So why don't you tell me why continuously buying oil and then having your dollar linked to oil is good thing then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrodollar_recycling
>>
Tesla=Loss.
Musk=Loser.

I could rape his mind and make him cry. He is a fraud...competent at PR and snowjobs/bribes.
>>
>>69682605
DUDE
>>
The sooner we get off oil, the better. Environmental issues aside, it's holding us back and propping up shitty regimes.

Musk is bro-tier.
>>
>>69687018
>>69686945
Sounded like a plan i thought it was a plan say 4 yeaars ago i found evidence to the contrary,cant find my shit but idk lool with life gives you apples id rather harness already existing energy than try and create some
>>
>>69687124
In several years their reserved will go dry and they'll start having debt, if oil prices remain this low. Then they'll start issuing bonds and shit, aka having a national debt.
>>
File: Jew_Con.png (132 KB, 489x300) Image search: [Google]
Jew_Con.png
132 KB, 489x300
>>69687295
>>
>>69687325
also how much water is needed and i remember liking the floride ones or summt but i shit you not theres a huge flaw i just cant remember it
>>
>>69687295
Musk is also working on commercial space travel. How do you think he proposes to do that without oil?
>>
File: lp1djlicukb3lcqvo9et.png (450 KB, 794x440) Image search: [Google]
lp1djlicukb3lcqvo9et.png
450 KB, 794x440
>>69681207
>He's a South African, he knows what's up.

You're right anon. I never thought of him as SA, just another Silicon Valley faggot. How redpilled is Elon Musk?
>>
>>69686193
Reading that Tesla Motors’ net loss has more than doubled in the fourth quarter of 2015, brought up an interesting point: losing (investors’) money with software is one thing, but losing it with hardware is another.

With revenues now in the billions ($1.21 billion), Tesla Motors has to show that it can also earn money with the metal it sells. Even after the recent acquisition of the new production center, New United Motor Manufacturing Inc., and its capacity to produce 1000 cars a week, Tesla’s production volume is still less than 1% of the production volume of German automobile companies.

Simply by economies of scale, software and hardware products are different games.

Companies dominating the list of R&D spenders - like Volkswagen with $17.4 billion just last year and more than 10 million produced cars. Tesla can test things and innovate fast because they have nothing to lose. A Mercedes, Porsche, or even Volkswagen with it’s latest CO2 “scandal”, has to work 105% of the time just to meet existing customer expectations.

Tesla’s innovation is design and brand - and with the spirit of Silicon Valley marketing the electrical drive. Looking into the drawers of engineers in Japan and Germany, there are more superior, more efficient and much cheaper tested concepts. But let’s face it: people like to buy gasoline cars - for now, especially at less than $30 per oil barrel.

Electric cars have two central issues: they are not as “clean” as we think and they need fewer people to build them. Both issues are not well regarded by governments. The economies of scale to produce cars are playing against them in a global, saturated automobile market. Tesla’s move towards the giga factory is a smart move: the battery market is potentially where Tesla could make significantly more money with hardware, become a world market leader and play a central role in the automotive industry in the future.
>>
>>69687211
so explain inflation to me, and if you think it's a good thing
>>
>>69687325
>>69687451
LFTRs aren't water cooled, they run at 1 atmosphere pressure, so can't blow up and they fail safely, with no active cooling needed, unlike uranium
>>
>>69680067
nikolas tesla was a great man
>>
>>69681308
lol mars
lol at you believing that
>>
>>69687455
Maybe he wants to save the oil burned by autos to use it for space travel?
>>
>>69687775
http://nuclearfreeplanet.org/thorium-not-green-not-viable-and-not-likely-oliver-tickell-june-2012-.html all i could find not even joking thorium has an ugly secret
>>
>>69687603

He is being coddled by fund managers who buy his cars then sucker common people into buying his scam S-8 stock.
>>
>>69680067
Musk will be Trump's minister of Transportation.

He also wants a Mars colony which is pretty redpilled, since there are no muslims in Mars.
>>
File: 1447860987044.gif (49 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1447860987044.gif
49 KB, 300x250
>>69687586
What the fuck did he get done to go from that monstrosity to that hairline?
>>
>>69687455

In the immediate future, he can't. That being said, passenger vehicles account for some 40% of oil usage, which could be massively offset by electric vehicles.
>>
>>69682567
Oil and fossil fuels are the tool of the Jew

Hitler loved the environment and hated Oil, you are just a useful idiot
>>
>>69681639
>booming biofuel industry
at the moment biofuels are stupid. they compete with food security.

sure, there are research projects that can use other plant materials, but they're far from viable and mostly produce ethanol, not oils that you could burn most existing engines.
>>
>>69687603
>>69688005

Tell me more anons
>>
>>69688104
hair transplant
>>
>>69688307

That Reich abhorred technology driving false need. You are the Jew.
>>
>>69681769
>hyperloop

I hope you're being ironic.
>>
>>69688361

Hemp grows anywhere hence the term "ditchweed". Fuck off lugenJude.
>>
>>69688465
Is that degenerate? If I lose my hair like that I'd wanna go back to now...
>>
>>69684007
Fracking and tar sands are lower, maybe in the 10-50 range.
>>
File: 1444312370741.png (362 KB, 523x592) Image search: [Google]
1444312370741.png
362 KB, 523x592
>He thinks oil isn't the most important resource on the planet
>>
>>69688361
hahahahahaha>>69688361
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2630916/
>>
>>69688622
Nah, they take hair from the back/sides of your head and transplant it to the front. It's expensive but if you have a gorillion dollars, why not?
>>
>>69688657

These figures are only during the discrete extraction phase. They are all bullshit.
>>
>>69686193
>The only reason they're not profiting is because they spend so much on R&D. If they halted that and purely made cars, it would be profitable.

This is childish thinking.

All automotive companies would be profitable with their current line up. Very profitable.

Automotive production requires constant development. You can only sell a car for 4 years before sales tank and a refresh is needed.

You are an unpaid shill.
>>
>>69687976
>nuclearfreeplanet

wow, I bet they aren't biased, kek

anyway, i looked at it, and there were no sources, just claims

what, in particular, stood out for you as the downsides?

>>69688657
maybe?

I need hard data anon!
>>
>>69686005
Does that include the extra taxes on nuclear because muh scary radiator boogeyman?
>>
>>69688829
think i came to the conclusion it was completly unviable all those years ago but on that site only the proliferation i 4get but havent all nuke pantes to date not made more enrgy than they have recived and also isnt the sun cold fusioning i 4get cba re researching the topic
>>
>>69688958
>Does that include the extra taxes on nuclear because muh scary radiator boogeyman?
No, just standard market prices.
>>
>>69682567
Couldn't you just slap some solar panels or tiny wind turbines or whatever on the electric cars and you've pratically got a car that runs itself?
>>
>>69688962
>
http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2011/jun/23/thorium-nuclear-uranium

do we leik glenn n snowdawg?
>>
>>69687385
>In several years their reserved will go dry and they'll start having debt

The best thing that could happen to this world would be if we used up all oil underneath the feet of all the world's idiots.

I say drink that milkshake. Drink it before they acquire any other skills.
>>
File: walking garbage.jpg (97 KB, 520x600) Image search: [Google]
walking garbage.jpg
97 KB, 520x600
>>69688962
>think i came to the conclusion it was completly unviable all those years ago
>4get cba

jesus, what a fucking faggot, maybe you should go back to dumblr
>>
>>69689351
No this doesn't work. But if you put a generator on the back wheels you can get most of the power back.
>>
>>69689280
>standard market prices.
So it does
>>
>>69681340

where you think electricity comes from dipshit
>>
>>69681639

>a booming biofuel industry

thanks for the laugh habib
>>
>>69689589
>posts shitty beta wifu pic
>thinks hes hardcore referancing sht tier-site

or mayb you should refute/prove me wrong kek
>>
And become dependent on lithium instead...
>>
>>69689604

Boy are you fucking stupid.
>>
>>69685574
>good luck with your oil rocketship, Ahmed
>>
>>69689604
Huh ok

>>69689811
Care to elaborate, japan?
>>
>>69687124
They're creating a massive sovereign wealth fund and selling parts of aramco. By the time oil is worthless they'll own financial assets all over the world.
>>
>>69682805
>you need a garage

No you don't, you just charge it while you're parked

>>69684599
>>69684599
>old technology is cost inefficient

NO FUCKING WAY
>>
File: disapprovingturtle.jpg (105 KB, 700x583) Image search: [Google]
disapprovingturtle.jpg
105 KB, 700x583
>>69689779
what's to refute you abo-tier nigger?

you say you thought you came to a conclusion, how is that a fucking argument?

and you can't even type, you pleb
>>
File: muhh shekles.jpg (59 KB, 461x642) Image search: [Google]
muhh shekles.jpg
59 KB, 461x642
>>69690146
good goiym renewable bad
>>
>>69681340
>electric cars = end of oil dependency

So yeah, you're a fucking retard. Main reason being that oil is what keeps the world economy afloat, quite literally. You see, it's why we can have a global market. We can ship things all over the world easily and cheaply, thanks to cheap oil. Not to mention that most of the shit we trade is oil based too.

Maybe someone has already told you this by now, but fuck you. You need to hear it again.
>>
>>69690058
>>old technology is cost inefficient
Geothermal and hydro and coal/gas, the oldest energy sources of the industrial age, are the most cost efficient sources of energy.
>>
>>69681534
>as a muslim

when did this board become reddit? if you wanted to say that you'd say 'muslimfag here'. plus nobody gives a shit anyway.
>>
>>69680067
>Tinfoils
I talk shit about Tesla because they decided to take their name from an over hyped NEET who was also an insane virgin
>>
>>69689724
Coal and nuclear.
>>
>>69689959

You would be inducing drag on the driveline making it use more current to overcome it. These vehicles use regenerative schemes during braking/deceleration only. Elon Musk is a fucking scammer. Tesla=Loss. Musk=Loser. SpaceX=loss. Musk=loser. Dumping patents= leverage scam against GFIs.
>>
>>69685574
Don't be a faggot.

This is actually a good thing, seeing as fossil fuel should be saved for getting stuff off the planet, and not on unnecessary day-to-day terrestrial transport.
>>
>>69684225
hey that pictures from my college
>>
>>69690514
shhh. Stop interrupting the fellatio
>>
File: 1455354588076.png (17 KB, 596x643) Image search: [Google]
1455354588076.png
17 KB, 596x643
>>69690233
good goyim oil bad
>>
>>69690839
burning earths heratidge and not even realizing it 2016 i cant type you cant into fffosil fuel?
>>
File: 6699.jpg (36 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
6699.jpg
36 KB, 600x400
>>69690995
>>
>>69686475
>literally apple the car
no thanks.
>>
>>69681423
Youre not a very smart Jew. If Oil prices/demand keeps decreasing, that would leave your only ally in the middle east, Saudi Arabia, ripe for revolution since a majority of Saudis know that the current regime is an American/Israeli shill and the reason they arent rebelling is because the KSA bribes the population with generous welfare which is is due to the imflated oil prices and also the fact that they have 20 percent of the worlds oil reserves. Saudi arabia relies exclusively on oil industry for much of their economic activity so depressed oil prices would hurt them the most. It wont hurt your true nemesis, Iran since they are already have diversiified economy and killing Saudi Arabia via oil prices will leave Iran as the regional power of the middle east.
>>
Daily reminder that Elon Musk doesn't want to enter genetic engineering because of "The Hitler Question."
>>
File: gayy.jpg (75 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
gayy.jpg
75 KB, 600x400
>>69691248
luminati confirmed take your shekels elsewere dave-stein>>69691248
>>
>>69688766

Actually, that's not how it works. Basically, your hair cells are there and growing, but as you age, hair becomes thinner. Eventually your hair wouldn't be able to penetrate through the layer of skin/deadskin over the follicles (rather it'd just bend). Essentially hair surgery has surgeons poking hundreds if not thousands on tiny holes through the layers of deadskin so that the hair would be able to push through into the surface without obstruction!
>>
>>69691553
Source
>>
File: 1459609906038.png (61 KB, 176x218) Image search: [Google]
1459609906038.png
61 KB, 176x218
>>69691592
I just stole your OC, as if a jew would do that!
>>
File: zombi.jpg (30 KB, 720x414) Image search: [Google]
zombi.jpg
30 KB, 720x414
>>69683210
>German engineered.
Only thing we can engineer is our downfall.
>>
>>69685574
Good luck with your oil rocketshiip, America.
>>
File: 1450915346463.jpg (10 KB, 256x288) Image search: [Google]
1450915346463.jpg
10 KB, 256x288
>>69681340
Oil isn't only used as an energy source; things like plastic and many other products are based on oil.
>>
>>69686045
>Implying thats an ipad
>>
File: BadIdeas2-1024x819-1024x675.jpg (86 KB, 1024x675) Image search: [Google]
BadIdeas2-1024x819-1024x675.jpg
86 KB, 1024x675
>>69691993
not one i pround off desu
>>
>>69686475
Where is the instrument cluster? is it displayed on the front windshield? I hope they dont use that middle screen. my wifes brother has a mini, and that shit is annoying.
>>
HAPPY WORLD AUTISTIC AWARENESS DAY 4CHAN.
>>
>>69691501
>It wont hurt your true nemesis, Iran since they are already have diversiified economy
"Most of the country's exports are oil and gas, accounting for a majority of government revenue in 2010."
"Oil income accounts for 80% of Iran's foreign currency revenues and 60% of the nation's overall budget. "
>>
>>69691978
Awww, you're retarded.
>>
File: battery.png (543 KB, 800x675) Image search: [Google]
battery.png
543 KB, 800x675
>>69682160

Tesla just needs to innovate some solar panels onto the roof, piezzo-electrics on the frame, etc. Doubtlessly, they have considered it before, and only held back to keep the cost as low as possible. Also, many people don't seem to understand that the buyer can choose to add more batteries for longer range.

Ultimately, the greatest challenge they face is pic related.
>>
I built my own electric scooter for $2K. It has 60 miles of range and can go 45mph. I still have a car for road trips but I do all of my commuting on the scooter and it costs me literally 2 cents to charge from empty to full.
>>
File: 1456077484306s.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1456077484306s.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>>69695642
>>
>>69695552
>solar panels onto the roof, piezzo-electrics on the frame,

You are a fucking retard with no engineering background

You can't charge a battery with lower voltage, the only way voltage flows is from high too low

Good luck getting 300 volts with solar panels retard!!!
>>
>>69695810
Solar panels average 24 Volts

Tesla motor in car uses 300 Volts

HERP DERP!!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.