[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Allah 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1444470713856.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1444470713856.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
What is the point in fighting it anymore? I have given up fighting Islam and i'm officially converting to Islam and waiting for the Islamic conquest of the left. I can't wait until liberal white women have to wear hijabs and obey men. It is going to be paradise for me and my newly achieved male privilege. #Allah2016
>>
>2016
Absolutely haram
>>
What is an Isis approved vidya?

Going with need for nasheed: carbomb
>>
A God that cares about you're beard seems a bit stupid
I prefer actus purus
>>
>>69679787
I converted to Islam last year

basically they'll get you to say in arabic 'there is no god but god' and 'muhammad is the last prophet'.

I dont go to friday prayers or pray 5 times a day, but ive given up pork and alcohol and observe ramadan. looking at doing a hajj in 2018 or so
>>
>>69679986
>>69679848
literally why? Is it just a cultural thang or are you really religious? Do you genuinely believe all dis shit in the koran? How?
>>
>>69679986
Reported to Tone
>>
File: keb.jpg (12 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
keb.jpg
12 KB, 246x205
>>69679787

There is no glory in surrender. All white converts will be exterminated first and most painfully.
>>
>>69679787
>defeatism
>>
>>69680073
so I can shitpost on pol better
>>
>implying most 4chan users aren't already living the life of a muslims

i doubt any of you have had sex out of wedlock (probably asocial, never had a GF, never tried to get one etc)

i doubt any of you drink alcohol (you never go out, why would you drink?)

i doubt any of you eat pork (there's cheaper more healthier meats)

i doubt any of you leave the house and go out to places that would be considered "haram" or whatever the sandniggers call it

i doubt any of you partake in common degeneracy (you have no friends therefore have no social pressure to conform)
Nothing about your lives would even change, if anything you'd probably get a free wife for being such an outstanding member of society (by being a fucking loser that does absolutely nothing) The only thing you'd need to do is do some reading and research on the religion so you can pretend to know it.

All of us here are probably the last people who would need to be worried about that, it's the other majority of the population who are going to be the ones who will be crying. Ironic isn't it? The people who are most tolerant and bringing all of these people into western countries, they're going to be the first ones who pay the price.

Oh well, I can't change anything. I'ma just keep on living life like I always have.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 499x499
>>69679899
>need for nasheed
lmao
>>
>>69679787
What is the point in fighting it anymore?
I don't want to follow you in hell m8

And you can look at some country who were secular then became muslim like Iran, to understand islam is shit.
>>
File: 1448069076042.jpg (60 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
1448069076042.jpg
60 KB, 251x240
>>69680193

If you refuse to trigger Muslims, you're getting your shitposting card revoked cunt
>>
>>69679787
being muslim is the most redpill you can get
don't you want:

>have an harem of qt germans
>tell the woman what their place is
>fistfight out of every problem
>toss away the degerancy called alcohol and smoke
>embrace a religion who's not about being a cuck but being the one who cuck

Seriously what are the problems with Islam?
>>
>>69680104
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac&ebc=ANyPxKpjoU4VTjMLRzpF6vWf4nxpX7eayjy7m3U95MjOsez4AO_aU6ciF-HiMLt1xwmnhU4Qn0jTG7ERpteWcdmfhVXjflzrNA
>>
>>69680502
The shitposting card belongs to muslims now
>>
>>69680248
Wrong on every single one of those pal
>>
>>69680248
They also shout Deus Vult, which is poor mans Allahu Akbar.

/pol/ and Islam is a perfect fit.
>>
>>69680854
Wow, what a rare flag!
>>
>>69680923
no it isnt
>>
>>69680960
it's a meme you dip
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.