[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why dont Nig Nogs see what we see?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 304x304) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 304x304
>>69675267

Why dont black people question how Drake, a half negro Jewling who had a career as a mediocre child actor at Disney and grew up in a moderately wealth jewish family became one of the biggest Hip hop artists in the last 6 years? And he doesnt even write his own stuff. I thought they cared about street cred or something? Is this not the greatest proof of Jew trickery?. Is this not proof that "The Man" is in control of their music industry, thats its not from the "Streets"? Its all formulaic. All for profit. That their music has become another jew dominated industry like the Slave trade?
>>
>niggers
>thought
>thinking
>logic
>>
>>69677913

imagine the identity issues that more nigger jew suffers from?
>>
>>69677913
they think if they like him and kiss his ass they can make a video with him, get some money and some pussy.. no long term thinking at all..
look at these fuckboy kanye, dude made 1 good album then got this fat shitskin bitch and now he thinks he is the king of the world while everyone outside of the u.s gives a fuck about him and he absolutely turned crazy because somewhere in his brain he knows.. that he is just a puppet
>>
Now that everyone forgot where he came from he just makes regular nigger songs about growing up in the streets too, does Canada even have nigger gangs???
>>
>their music has become another jew dominated industry like the Slave trade?

It has always been that way. Jews have been behind every single listenable rap song.

When you leave blacks to their own devices they put out shit like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYrXHAEgeJU
>>
>>69678641
I know they are music managers, but you could say blacks had some artistic integrity back then, they actually cared about the artisitic process (even if it sounds silly in your stormfag ears). Now its basically all formulaic, so predictably degenerate. Im not going to berate black peoples ability to make music since as a Rock and Jazz fan, I know making music is where blacks exceed.
>>
File: 1440457859248.jpg (107 KB, 656x656) Image search: [Google]
1440457859248.jpg
107 KB, 656x656
>>69677913
We don't have nogs here. Some Gypsies but it's just English, Scottish and Irish. Mostly English because England. Wife is Scottish and calls me a murdering English bastard. She also blames me for the Highland clearances.
I wasn't even alive then.
The Gypsies attacked my friend and she kicked the shit out of them. The police came and gave her first aid and then beat the shit out of the Gypsies. The cops hate them and so do I. Gypsies are pure scum.
>>
>>69678810
>>69678863

I was talking about rap, specifically, wasn't trying to deny the negro's contribution to music.

However, those negros no longer exist.

Now it's just niggers.
>>
>>69677913
I've seen multiple blacks refer to his music as ''white boy rap" so they don't like him
>>
>>69677913
Hip hop, some junk for blacks, therefore not significant.
Rammstein FTW.
>>
>>69680046
But even then, Drake is apart of the dominant Hip Hop culture, and the fact that hes popular shows that the Hip Hop industry is a joke. This is also a reflection of mainstream Hip hop, and shows that most artists are also so incredibly contrived. Its all about image, whatever minimal artistic value Rap used to have is now gone
>>
>>69680455
Kek. Swedcuck has been living under a rock for the last fifteen years. Rap is mainstream, and it affects everything now. Degenerate behaviour amongst women is partly as a result of hip hop culture.
>>
>>69678466
Canada doesn't even have that many nigs. They're like 1% of the population in a country of 30 million. Countries like Canada and England mistakenly believe that niggers are human because they haven't really had much contact with them.
>>
>>69677913
A neegjew . Holy shit, that's privilege
>>
>>69680526
>Drake
His name is Aubrey
>>
If you want to get anywhere in the modern rap industry, you HAVE to slob on Drake's dried up kike glans. They're clearly all just playing buddy with him so they can make lots of money. It's just like any other industry. Gotta network.
>>
File: images.jpg (19 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19 KB, 470x313
>>69681236
I would have loved to meet "Aubrey" before hes comtrived hip Hop career took off. I would have guessed he was one of those quiet black nerds at highschool. It just makes it even more baffling how he got accepted into the hip hop fraternity. I guess it pays being Jewish
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.