[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are niggers so violent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 24
For real though, why are they shooting each other up every other day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNmSCZ7-iRE
>>
it's cuz the WHITE MAN is holding em' down
>>
>>69677504
Because they are typically raised and live in poor neighborhoods which breed criminality, perpetuating the cycle. /pol/acks will deny this, but it is the truth.
>>
>>69677504
Never actually met one. Is it true with all the violent videos shown of them on YouTube?
>>
>>69677504
You know that murderous feeling you get when someone hits you now imagine tbat x50 and imagine that you cant stop it. This is why nigs are violent because they cant control their animal instincts.
>>
Niggers are animals just a couple of generations removed from the jungle.
>>
>>69677844
>not even rectangular RARE
Based Nepal doesn't follow flag trends
>>
File: santabarbraShootin_2921168b.jpg (38 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
santabarbraShootin_2921168b.jpg
38 KB, 620x387
>>69677504
Why are niggers such bad shots? No wonder you never hear about any school massacres done by a nog. They empty an entire clip and fail to kill a single person.

Even beta cuck like Rodger was a better shot.
>>
>>69677844
UNCOMMON
>>
>>69677637
This is a factor to some extent, but how did they get in those communities in the first place? Anywhere you look in the world, wherever there is large population of blacks, there is also far more crime than white areas.

The primary factor is biological. On average they are not as intelligent as whites, and have a stronger propensity for violence and animalistic tendencies.

The fact that they typical grow up in bad neighborhoods is a significant contributing factor, but it's just a symptom of the disease.
>>
The black mind feels invincible so every conflict escalates to violence. Then add guns.
>>
>>69678381
>clip
Kill yourself
>>
>>69678822
"the primary factor is biological"

on that note I'd just add the first minute of this vid, it's gold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuTWMMpv4yk

but the entire thing is classic
>>
>>69678822
If the primary factor was biological, you would see other races of people in poor areas commit less crimes than blacks. This is not the case. What is happening is that minorities are over represented in poor areas. This phenomenon is better explained by systemic segregation and social reproduction.
>>
>>69679393
You do see poor people in other areas commit less crimes than blacks.
>>
>>69679535
Source
>>
>>69679620
Ireland has a fraction of the violent crime rate the US does. Google that yourself. Our poor are white.

Also keep in mind that American blacks are well off compared to some eastern slavs but the American blacks slaughter each other.
>>
>>69677504
Nothing to see here

Some white kids shot up a school
>niggers killing each other over shoes continues
>>
>>69679850
This is a difficult comparison to make. Whites in the US also slaughter each other to a greater extent than whites do in Europe. Same with American vs. European blacks. This is much better explained by the prevalence of guns in the US, for example, or the gang culture.

Show me an example of one contained region or neighborhood that shows a significant difference between crimes committed by non-blacks vs. blacks at the same level of poverty.
>>
>>69680209
I have given you many solid examples. Eastern Europe is awash in weapons too and much poorer and they don't kill each other.

White Americans do not commit violent crime at the same rate as black Americans. Also blacks in Europe are almost non existent. They do not have black communities of the scale that exist in the US.
>>
>>69680303
Like I said, whites in the US kill each other more than Eastern Europe whites as well, so this has nothing to do with race.

Like I also said, white Americans commit less murder than black Americans, because they are much better off on average.

Okay, so now you're saying that it's not individual black themselves that cause more crime, but black communities?
>>
File: 1455147639697.jpg (146 KB, 654x539) Image search: [Google]
1455147639697.jpg
146 KB, 654x539
>>69677637
Why can't poor people just not be violent?
>>
>>69680471
Eastern Europe very poor. Eastern Europe well armed. Eastern Europe not murder each other like blacks. OK?
>>
>>69677504

pretty sure black people literally have a higher occurrence of the "warrior gene" you find in all the most violent criminals
>>
>>69680662
They were very careful how they named that gene. Kek
>>
>>69680662
they have higher female hormone lvls for sure
not sure about warrior gene
>>
because they are inferior
>>
>>69680591

Poverty can make people resort to crime
>>
>>69680593
There is no need to talk like an idiot when you are the one who doesn't understand my rebuttal.
>>
>>69680894
Your rebuttal is nothing. I gave you an example of poorer white communities that have guns and less violence and your rebuttal was just "muh US is just violent"

That is not an argument. You have am ideology and you don't want to actually challenge it. Blacks will never change until they blame themselves for their problems. Why would they change if it's not them that is the problem?
>>
>>69679332
MonteNEGRO
>>
>>69680591
Poor people often need to resort to crime. From there it's easy to get involved in sketchy plans like drug gangs. I'm not an expert in criminal culture, but I'm sure you'll agree that they tend to be more violent and dangerous. This creates an environment where violence is prevalent in poor neighborhoods. Growing in such a neighborhood makes you violent.
>>
File: 1454785426883.gif (46 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1454785426883.gif
46 KB, 384x288
>>69680858
Wouldn't it be easier to pull yourself out of poverty if you aren't saddled with the anxiety of not living in a urban warzone?
>>
>>69681064
Eastern Europe has lots of crime too. Less murders somehow.
>>
>>69681012
Okay let's make this clear:

Violence in poor US is more prevalent than in poor Eastern Europe across the board. Do you understand this? This means that you are not saying anything about specific races, you are just saying something about countries.

You might very well be right, but you actually need to find evidence that supports your claim. Go find it, I'm sure you can do it.
>>
Why are retards so racist?
>>
>>69681122
>being this privileged

Pulling yourself out of poverty isn't as simple as you think
>>
>>69681223
I don't have to prove things that are accepted as fact. You should know this if you went to college.

Eastern European communities are just as criminal, just as well armed and even poorer than black communities but they murder each other less. This is fact.

You figure out why blacks are violent. I have shown you it's not money or guns. I'm happy to accept black Americans have dog shit culture and it's culture rather than genetics that make them bad people but as another anon pointed out they have a higher prevalence of "the warrior gene" a gene that is more common in people who resort to violence. I won't Google it for you. I know you can do it.
>>
>>69681122
Odds are sort of stacked against you when you are poor. Poor people that get an opportunity to pull themselves out seize the shit out of it, believe me. https://challenges.openideo.com/challenge/financial-empowerment-challenge/research/grameen-bank-or-how-to-get-out-of-poverty-throught-micro-loans
>>
>>69681389
Good, you recognize that you don't actually know the reason why black Americans tend to be violent.

So your statement
>You do see poor people in other areas commit less crimes than blacks.
Is false, since you are talking about American blacks vs. poor people in Eastern Europe. That's called cherry picking evidence, from which you cannot generalize.
>>
>>69681064
>Poor people often need to resort to crime.

I know you are trolling, but you are putting a lot of effort into it, so I'll play.

I doubt if you actually associate much with poor people. I am a house painter, so I work with the dregs of society. Well, actually I work with the advanced form of those dregs, because these people actually try to work.

Poor people are poor because they are stupid. Fact. And I don't mean they are poor because they aren't rocket scientists, but because they piss away what money they have on moronic behavior. So, if your liberal mentality believes that this makes them "need to be criminals", then you are capable of excusing anything, which is one more reason why poor morons don't give a shit; they, white and black, have been told that it's not their fault, so here, have a government handout to redress the opression that you experience.
>>
File: 1455221249370.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1455221249370.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>69681279
>Implying I said it was easy
>Defending urban violence

You probably think assaulting someone is a great way to attain success, don't you have an Antifa march to attend Nigel?
>>
>>69681608
Cherry picked would be something isolated. I am comparing blacks in the US with many countries.

Black Americans are more like a cherry picked example since they are exceptionally violent compared to everyone who lives as well as they do.
>>
>>69681748
I am happy that you recognize this. I encourage you to look into more comparable communities, and let us know if you actually find a significant difference.
>>
>>69681608
I do know why they are more violent. Genetics, culture, poverty and guns.

Genetics influenced culture and their culture meant they could never escape poverty like every other immigrant group. Them give them guns and a need for money and watch them go.
>>
>>69681906
You have reached the point where you have your fingers in your ears and you are yelling "la la la la la la"
>>
>>69681612
>Poor people are poor because they are stupid. Fact.
That is not a fact, that is an idea that has been bluepilled onto you. While it is true that being stupid makes you more likely to be unsuccessful, and intelligent more successful, social reproduction trumps this. No matter how much of an idiot you are, if daddy is a millionaire, you will be very well off. If you are born with a genius brain in a slum, you will likely never get out of it. I know it makes you feel warm and cozy inside to think poor people deserve their position in society, but while some might, most of them do not. Poor people that receive support typically attempt to drag themselves out of their situations, but as stated before this is very difficult.
>>
>>69682234
>If you are born with a genius brain in a slum, you will likely never get out of it.

Please just stop.
>>
>>69682234
Being fat doesn't make you stupid but being stupid does make you fat. Same goes for criminality.
>>
>>69681424
Neat read, I'd like to know who the donors are though.
>>
>>69677637
>tsarist russia
>ottoman empire
>soviet union
>commie china
>india

all were fucking shitholes and still i would rather trust a fucking turk than a black and that tells something
>>
>>69682329
You think that's impossible?
>>
>>69677504
MAOA R2 allele
>>
>>69677637
His mentality is what's really hurting niggers. They're not the smartest people and when everybody tells them they are violent, crime prone, and destined to fail at all of the things that can pull one out of poverty, they believe it. The prophecy comes true and the cycle starts all over again. Until the niggers start telling niggers that they are responsible for their own destiny, we're always going to have this.
>>
>>69682005
We agreed that your sample was heavily biased, and thus your argument is unconvincing. I'll happily hear you out if you have more convincing evidence.
>>
>>69682607
You don't seem to understand what you wrote. You claimed it's impossible. He said its not.
>>
>>69677637
Culture is a racial construct. Their environments are products of their genetics.
>>
>>69681938
>
Genetics influenced culture and their culture meant they could never escape poverty like every other immigrant group. Them give them guns and a need for money and watch them go.

You are pulling this straight out of your ass. I dare you to find any source to support this.
>>
>>69678990
Autism
>>
File: cdd.jpg (26 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
cdd.jpg
26 KB, 500x282
[Rap music plays in background]
>>
>>69682665
No you agreed to move from "its guns and poverty" to "i don't know why black Americans are so violent" when I gave you examples of hundreds of millions of white people who are poorer and just as well armed living in many different cultures and nations.
>>
>>69682005
Even more to add to your argument is that,the reason why there are so many guns in eastern Europe is because of the war that happened in the 90s,most people know how to use them and are trained,but we still don't murder our selves,we do hate each other,but unlike niggers we are not trigger happy.
>>
>>69680471
KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>69682654
MAOA R2 allele. Your argument is invalid.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 334x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 334x334
>>69677504
>>69677504
IQ MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT>>69677504
>>69677504
>>
>>69682547
Yes, that tells that you are a dupe.
>>
>>69682712
I am making this claim. I am not saying it's been proven by anyone else and i am not stealing anyone elses work and claiming it as my own so I don't need a source. It's my own original idea.
>>
>>69682654
Did not say a word about what they believe. Just what is imposed on them.
>>
>>69682773
Hundreds of millions of slavs not killing each other despite poverty is a cherry picked example according to our friend.
>>
>>69682950
Any example that contradicts him is cherry picked. Any fact that contradicts him is a social construct.
>>
>>69682675
>>69682607

Sorry, I was asking if it is impossible for a person to be born with a genius brain in a slum. I thought that's what he was implying
>>
>>69682856
nope, it tells that an honest enemy is better than a black person. no one actually expects anything from blacks to contribute, that simple.
>>
>>69682769
Why do you not compare blacks in Eastern Europe to whites in Easter Europe? That would be a much better sample imo.
>>
>>69683000
It is possible for there to be black geniuses. I do not hate black people and I do not think each and every one of them is inferior.

In a different time and place their genetic make up could be superior to mine.
>>
>>69683012
Blacks are fine for menial labor. Some of them are even good at intellectual tasks. They pose more of a detriment than benefit to their communities. Crime, noise, squalor, attitude are all generally poor. All races are better off when kept in their own countries.
>>
>>69683053
I thought you wanted to compare black Americans with poor white people that have guns?

How about black communities in London?
>More violent.
Sheeeeeit.
>>
>>69681608
wew lad
>>
The problem here you guys are fighting over the "why" when nigs simply are violent. Op should ask, "how" can we get them away from us
>>
>>69683053
>>69683053
How about France? They don't record the race of criminals because it makes minorities (including blacks) look bad. They are real trail blazers there because other countries that want cheap labor are following France in their footsteps. The glorious nordic countires are seeing massive spikes in crime and rape and violence. Who knows who is doing it though? The race is not recorded.
>>
Why is this a mystery? I understand the madness of white guilt, but c'mon.....the whole of the african continent is a violent shithole.....anywhere blacks go there is a cancer on that society
>>
>>69683270
/thread
>>
>>69683270
It's kinda the same thing in eastern Europe

Poor people respect others,know they fucked up (not all) and are grateful that they still get help from others,and most (from my experience) are better than rich people,they wont steal,kill etc

And can you explain to me how are blacks that cause crimes that are considered "poor" have iphones,300$ shoes and gold chains around them?
>>
>>69677504
>all he wanted wuz to get the sto back open fo dez keedz
>>
>>69682654
They get pampered to no end by whites in the US, they have access to unlimited benefits and affirmative action, yet they remain to act like uncivilized pavement apes.

Niggers have really no excuse for their behaviour.
>>
>>69680471
Half of the murders in the US are committed by young black males while being about 6% of the population, and that includes the young and elderly. There is no comparison.
>>
File: fed up the room.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
fed up the room.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>69683610
A lot of them got i-Phones and other cell phones from government programs, lol.

http://www.obamaphone.com/get-obama-phone

Also, some school districts are letting niglets lease i-Phones and i-Pads and turn them in at the end of the year. The Feds are buying several tens of millions of i-Pads, and Apple is a leftist corporation that donates to Democrats and forms a corporatist symbiosis with the government. Let that sink in.
>>
>>69683533
I'm actually French and I think France should start doing this. I don't think they do it because they know blacks will look bad per se. France has an extremely secular culture, and we like to be blind to religion (religious artifacts are illegal in schools) and race. This is a problem when the population actually does act on race. Also, "massive spikes" pls. When you go from 1 rape to 2 rapes, that's a 200% increase.
>>
File: mj.gif (493 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
mj.gif
493 KB, 500x370
>>69683270
I wanna see how this turns out.
>>
>>69683928
>Apple donates to dems
>Dems buy apple products to hand out as welfare
This is criminal.
>>
>>69683928
That explains the recent increase of niggers on the net.
Fucking apple, I hope Trump wins so they lose all their chinese slaves.
>>
>>69683775
I'd like to see a source for that, but that still doesn't go against what I said. Unless you are arguing the difference is too big to account for that.
>>
File: _20160402_083241.jpg (186 KB, 1080x1775) Image search: [Google]
_20160402_083241.jpg
186 KB, 1080x1775
>>69677504
Fucking kek
>>
>>69683928
Wait they receive free phones and stuff and still commit that much crime??

Fuck,in my country poor people get fucked over by the country and get shit,huh i cant believe how lucky I am that no nigs live here.
>>
>>69684110
Good lord, Mexico, you're right!
We can add "flooded the internet with niggers and their vile tweets" to the list of Obama's sins.
>>
>>69677504
>>
>>69683979
If you were French you would know that France already does this. Also Paris is a shit hole. I was holidaying there and there were 3 attempts to steal from us in one day. A gypsie child pick pocket with an adult minder, a gang of brown (muslim?) youths tried a very pathetic mugging which we managed to stop by just shouting at them and a girl tried to sell us drugs but we had to follow her somewhere. Fuck that.

We left the next morning for somewhere that wasnt so...diverse.
>>
>>69684164
You wouldn't happen to be a Wikipedia editor by any chance, would you?
>>
>>69683270
If this is legit, probably the only legit piece of evidence in the thread. Curious to know whether blacks in those communities commit more crime than the whites.
>>
>>69684337
>>
>>69684342
I am saying: France should start recording statistics about race. And if there attempts on you it's cause you look like a stupid American tourist lol. Never had an attempt, and I've lived there and been there subsequently countless times.
>a girl tried to sell us drugs but we had to follow her somewhere. Fuck that.
Pussy, I've bought weed that way in London. Good quality, shit weight. Fucker.
>>
>>69684534
>>69684337
This wouldnt by any chance be a bright young man, who is merely oppressed, filming himself committing a shooting is it?
>>
>>69684558
Your black or muslim arnt you? We scared away a gang of your kind with no effort.
>>
>>69684379
Family Fragmentation is one of the biggest reasons. Most blacks from impoverished regions in the US are from Single Mothers. (Father is either in Jail, a Deadbeat, or just plain dead)
>>
File: you.jpg (52 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
52 KB, 500x375
>>69684656
I'm white and atheist like most French people. Although my great-grandmother was Jewish, so I guess I'm not white right?

I really want to believe your story but all I can picture is pic related.
>>
>>69684360
Rest assured, I only shitpost on 4chan and Youtube comments
>>
>>69684934
We were in a park and we seen a slightly larger group of people trying to mug our friends so we ran at them.

They ran away. I guess French cowardice affects your immigrants too.
>>
>>69677637
Read a fucking book! You just sound stupid.
>>
>>69677504
Sure being raised with no father, in a poor household has its contribution but there are many reasons for why they are violent degenerates.
>their role models are criminals, they glorify rappers, drug dealers and gang violence
>they have the inability to think about how things affect the long term, this means no working hard in school for future benefit, no planned parenthood, no thinking past instant gratification (also why they're so fat) stealing something offers instant gratification which is what they see and what they don't see is the prison sentence they'll receive at the end
>they live in a gibsmedat culture where they think they are owed a good life by the white man instead of thinking they need to work hard and earn one like everyone else, thinking they are owed s good job with a good house means they are unwilling to work towards those goals and instead deal drugs and mug people for instant money and complain about the white man keeping them down

There are so many reason and all of them are their own fault
>>
>>69677844
The groids are a fucking disease on society in the States.
>>
>>69685090
8/10 story. Were you wearing sandals?
>>
>>69685102
I've read a book. Actually I've read many. Should I read another?
>>
>>69684934
Marseilles is pretty funny. Literally half of young people there are black or muslim and they follow women around shouting at them for phone numbers like total retards.

Did this culture exist in France or did it come with North Africans?
>>
>>69685247
>Scarring away brown muggers is IMPOSSIBLE surely you just took it in the ass
You are projecting your life experiences onto me.
>>
>>69677504
Blacks brains light up as soon as they see brightly colored objects. They have no impulse control or sense of right and wrong.
>>
>>69685332
I believe you! I just find your story innocently amusing, you have to admit it must have been a funny sight to see Irish tourists chase muslims in Paris
>>
>>69685465
We were late teens and so where they. I assume they just got a fright when instead of being scarred, running away or giving them cash we tried to fight them.
>>
>>69685290
Never been in Marseilles. French youths are pretty rowdy, I don't know if North Africans are more so
>>
>>69685551
Germany seems to have done a better job of integrating them. We laughed pretty hard when we couldnt find anyone who spoke German in Munich but there was no visible crime or people just sitting around in the streets harassing passers by.
>>
>>69679332
I'll give her credit where credit is due. Despite having nothing of value to add, she actually agreed to have a debate.
>>
>>69685733
Yeah, I guess Germany just let them make their own little communities. In France we really want them to adopt French ideals.
>>
>>69681064
Bullllllll shiiiiiiiiiit.
>>
>>69686160
Not sure about the rules, but I'm pretty sure you need to be older than 13 to be on 4chan.
>>
>>69686034
No I mean they seem more integrated in Germany. They arnt as visible as in France but when looking for directions one time we couldnt anyone who spoke German.

Was funnier because we were talking about the migration bullshit that is going on.
>>
>>69686336
What do you mean by more integrated if they don't even speak the language and are not as visible?

Africans that come to France pretty much already know how to speak French so no problem there. It's called external integration lol
>>
File: death mellon.jpg (196 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
death mellon.jpg
196 KB, 580x435
>>69677504
>wutarmellun
>not wodumelin
>>
>>69686796
Yeah I know that French is widely spoken in Africa. That is the only thing you have going. They act like tramps.
The ones in Germany dont speak German (yet, I assume) but seem better behaved.

I was the rowdy misbehaving person over there. I walked around with a cup of hot wine in a street which people seemed to really disprove of and I crossed at pedestrian crossings when there was no traffic rather than when the light said I could. Its easy to feel gangster in Germany.
>>
File: crimepoverty.jpg (75 KB, 1024x430) Image search: [Google]
crimepoverty.jpg
75 KB, 1024x430
>>69684379
There are plenty of evidence out there...google is your friend.
>>
>>69687164
Oh man, you didn't have time to enjoy French drink and food? You must go back.
Well I think you can hardly generalize from a 3 day trip in France. Personally never had problems with blacks or arabs even when I went to the very core of the worst communities (Sain Denis). I was also buying drugs there, so maybe that helps.

>which people seemed to really disprove of
Typical Germans they don't know how to have fun. Rules are rules are rules in Germany, remember that. Funny story, I was in Germany with an Irish pal. Ho told me he had used a tram earlier and for some fucking reason he got a child's ticket because that was like 3 € cheaper or something. They caught him and confiscated his passport, threatening him if he didn't pay the fine. Fucking lawnazis.
>>
>>69687578
>Confiscating his passport
Seems a bit harsh.

I ski in France every year. Food in Ireland Dublin has caught up with the rest of the world. The best meals I have eaten have all been in Dublin.

Irish lamb is top tier.
>>
>>69687939
Yeah I don't know how representative of France Grenoble is.

will try/10
Never been to Ireland. Dublin place to go?
English food is shite imo, you better not be fucking with me
>>
>>69688200
There is no Irish cuisine really. Really nice lamb is about the extent of it. International cuisine is as good here as anywhere. Dublin is alright. The average age of a person here is 30 so you can imagine that the city is busy with people having fun every weekend. Very safe place and quite international. Lots of Euros come here for work and to learn English. Not so many non Euros. Most brits and Poles and then other europeans make up our immigrants.

I wouldnt recommend Dublin as a must visit but I really like living here. I cant imagine leaving here for any other European city and I have visited some of the more famous ones.
>>
>>69688523
Gotta agree, get to Galway if you can! It has the charm of Ireland while not being in the middle of no where!
>>
>>69688909

Galway is nice.
Even for dirty vodkanigger like me.
10/10
Would die for...
>>
File: WeBareBears.jpg (167 KB, 930x590) Image search: [Google]
WeBareBears.jpg
167 KB, 930x590
>>
>>69689620
Vodkaniggers are welcome here.
>>
can someone explain t o me why the fuck he got shot?
>>
>>69679393
Uh, YOU DO see other race's poor people commit less crime than blacks.

LOL.

Live in a nigger neighborhood for a year, then live in a redneck poor as fuck area, and the difference is unreal. You will hear ambulances and police EVERY. FUCKING. GOD DAMN. NIGHT. In nigger neighborhood.
>>
File: How to get rid of a headache.webm (1 MB, 352x640) Image search: [Google]
How to get rid of a headache.webm
1 MB, 352x640
Live by the sword, die by the sword.
>>
>>69690658
Eh, problem is white niggers do value ingenuity.

You will never see blacks invent a contraption made out of whatever they could scrounge up to fulfill their needs/wants unlike rednecks.
>>
>>69684379
well yeah I guess it's the only legit piece of evidence if you keep sticking your head in the sand at every other turn.
>>
>>69680471
L A D
A
D
>>
>>69691481
What country is this?
>>
File: 1439709724908.jpg (281 KB, 1160x3648) Image search: [Google]
1439709724908.jpg
281 KB, 1160x3648
>>
File: 1440485940063.jpg (532 KB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
1440485940063.jpg
532 KB, 616x5370
>>69692972
>>
File: 1455150381210.png (122 KB, 432x573) Image search: [Google]
1455150381210.png
122 KB, 432x573
>>69693034
>>
>>69693178
>>69693034
>>69692972
You can stop. The pink american poster is long gone.
>>
>>69678117
You can take the monkey out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey
>>
>>69691481
another night in Juarez
>>
>>69677504
I'm white and I'm pretty violent. You are all just pussy no claws.
>>
>>69683270
>what is population density
>>
>>69677637
ayyyyyyyyyyyyy

https://cincinnatiisadump.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/crime-is-caused-by-poverty-enter-white-appalacha/
>>
>>69695551
retard
>>
>>69677844
U N C O M M O N
>>
File: 1457501896485.gif (4 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1457501896485.gif
4 MB, 480x360
Hes wearing Cripp blue, and the shooter is wearing red.

Gotta decriminalize drugs so these niggers dont have money for bullets.
>>
Why do why people shoot up schools *literaly the same question
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.