[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF is happening?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Come on, lads!
There's LITTERALY commie elections in USA.
Some kind of "1984" with pakies in UK.
The Europe is full of roaches and shitskins.
Russia is full of patriotic poorfags.

What the fuck is happening? I CAN'T WAKE UP!
>>
help me
>>
none of us can wake up friend
>>
>>69676896
I've wondered if russia simulator 2016 would make a good game. You play the good guys surrounded on all sides by puppet states and US military bases and try to figure out a way to win.
>>
Islam. It's been happening, we're just starting to see it now.
>>
>>69676896
>The Europe is full of roaches and shitskins.
The EU has around 700 million people. Can someone give me the number of shitskins and roaches currently in the EU? I know the USA is around 50% nigger, chink and spic, but what about the percentages for the EU
>>
at least your people aren't getting replaced Ivan
>>
Well sit down and listen to what I have to say
Soon will come a great war, a bloody but holy day
And after that purging our people will be free
And sing up in the bright skies, a sun for all to see,

Times are very tough now, for a proud white man to live
And although it may appear that this world has no life to give

Times are soon changing, this can't go on for long
And on that joyful summer's day, we'll sing our victory song
>>
>>69676896
What a time to be alive!!!
>>
>>69678332
Probably somewhere along the same lines as the U.S.
>>
File: 1459425271562.jpg (65 KB, 571x378) Image search: [Google]
1459425271562.jpg
65 KB, 571x378
>>69676896
Avoyyy vaavoy.... I sense opportunity!!!! I mean sympathy!!! Im sure that If you will take your daily estrogen shoot you will probably feel a lot better!!
Jokes and meme's aside the left is the thing that will cause ww3 and will most likely finish mankind.
Pls to the others anons stop with da joos meme, atleast call them despora, why include the othodox+israeli Jews? We are usually redpilled.
>>
File: 1369738403624.jpg (196 KB, 675x736) Image search: [Google]
1369738403624.jpg
196 KB, 675x736
>>69676896
>Soviet Union is kill and Russia is turned into a third-world shithole
>Liberalism is taken to its extreme
>The West turns into a mix of BNW and 1984
>Europeans and Americans kill their own nations in the name of tolerance and multiculturalism
>Literally no country with a common sense left in the world
>mfw the hell is real and we're living in it
>>
>>69678678
You wouldn't understand WHY people are leftist in America... God man you think building walls and killing people is gonna solve your problems...
>>
File: Islam and resistance in Europe.jpg (530 KB, 740x524) Image search: [Google]
Islam and resistance in Europe.jpg
530 KB, 740x524
>>69678332
It's not so much the population that is the problem, it's the age of the population and breeding rates you need to concern yourself with. The ageing, post breeding whites will always skew the data to make the situation look better than it is.
>>
File: 1448172305362.jpg (36 KB, 506x606) Image search: [Google]
1448172305362.jpg
36 KB, 506x606
>>69678678
>why include the orthodox+israeli Jews?
because you are all one race of men, who practice a group evolutionary strategy that is at odds with the autonomy of the indo-european race. until we have driven all your members back into the nation of israel to be quarantined for all time, we will continue to apply pressure to all your positions.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.