[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Galatians 1:8

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!

What did he mean by this?
>>
It means
>dibs on being the last prophet! :D
>>
>>69676393
hey you're right, it does mean that
>>
File: image_1.gif (617 KB, 664x550) Image search: [Google]
image_1.gif
617 KB, 664x550
>>69676507
Muhammad is basically 500.AD of Scientology. I even attempted to read the Quran and saw that the first paragraph is literally knocking Jews as snakes and Christians and gullible fools.

He's a nutter but he was also a clever git
>>
File: 9009866686_be0a747ba8_o.jpg (131 KB, 700x909) Image search: [Google]
9009866686_be0a747ba8_o.jpg
131 KB, 700x909
>>
>>69676754
Muhammad was a Schizophrenie, perverted, violent Psychopath
>>
>>69676299
>>69676393
>There is no prophet or God but me! And if they claim otherwise then they are to be killed/suffer in accordance with Gods will. For more details on Gods will and how to kill enemies for God, please read chapter 4.

That's pretty much what it means.
>>
>>69676299
>Matthew 24:11
Signs of the End of the Age

3As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” 4And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. 5For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. 6And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.

9“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name’s sake. 10And then many will fall awaya and betray one another and hate one another. 11And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. 12And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. 13But the one who endures to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
>>
>>69677476
No one cares what Matthew said.

Matthew didn't wash for 6 years. Go away.
>>
>>69677839
>t. Achmed Al Mudslime
>>
>>69677337
Mormons preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Its no "other gospel".
>>
File: 1458182179363.png (433 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1458182179363.png
433 KB, 800x850
>>69677476
Well whites are genuinely the most hated group in the world right now. And our hate of other races doesn't overshadow this.

Asians, to Jews, to blacks, to Indians, to arabs, even Eastern Europeans. They can all get along but as soon as a white guy comes along shit gets weird.
>>
>>69676754
Fucking this. Islam compares to scientology and mormonism as religions where the founder greatly personally benefitted materially and politically.
Other religions had founders who distanced themselves from society and materialism to find truth.
Islam is the only one of the big religions of the world who is completely unworthy of any kind of respect.
>>
>>69676299
If it goes against what has been taught here, it's not from God.

i.e., no Islam, no Mormonism.
>>
File: 1430617007346.png (93 KB, 304x288) Image search: [Google]
1430617007346.png
93 KB, 304x288
>>69677476
Lol but that is a very open ended answer. I don't think Clinton could have come up with something more vague and relieving than that.
>>
>>69678914
You're an idiot who obviously doesn't know many Asian or black people. They're far more racist than your average white, and not against White people.
>>
>>69679105
Well than you're a bigger idiot because that's exactly what I said. They all dislike us more than we dislike them. Did you miss that part?
>>
>>69677337
Look like an alien.
>>
>>69679169
>and not against White people
Can you even read, Chuang-qwai?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.