[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White babys getting killed by Indians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1459590867416.jpg (105 KB, 800x796) Image search: [Google]
1459590867416.jpg
105 KB, 800x796
Hey guys, did you know in Tiewon indians are killing ZW babys like what do aye
>>
What the fucking hell is this?

Jesus christ at this point a fucking asteroid just needs to come and remove the human race.
>>
>>69675554
>Tiewon
There is no place called Tiewon.
>>
>>69675626
No. The west just need to stop being pussies and delte all degeneracy from those shitty third world countries.
But we're not even able to remove degeneracy from the western countries.
>>
>>69675726
Easy Germany, you already tried that and look what happened.
>>
>>69675726
I know Germany gets a lot of shit on this board but the entirety of the West has become soft as shit now. I'm almost wondering if Western civilisation is worth saving. It seems to be hard for maximum degeneracy and turns a total blind eye to this kind of shit because someone non white is doing it.

That is one of the most horrific images i've seen here.
>>
>>69675793
Yeah, because you are pussies and stopped us.
>>
>>69675873
They lied and said you all were cutting off babies' hands, and worse.
We've always been dumb, cut us some slack.
>>
Haha cool a post birth abortion. I'm just glad India is as feminist as we are. It's just a clump of cells you know.
>>
>>69675554
Give us a proper background on this.
>>
>>69675992
Wow real clever name faggot.
>>
>>69676027
Post birth abortion and they decided to fool around with it I guess. Sick fucks
>>
>>69675554

Ten minutes into necrophilia and chill and he gives you this look .
>>
>>69676370
Sure but op claims "White babies being killed by Indians", seems odd.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.