[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys like jesus so much? He was a bleeding heart liberal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: jesus500[1].jpg (99 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
jesus500[1].jpg
99 KB, 500x715
Why do you guys like jesus so much?

He was a bleeding heart liberal.
>>
File: German Whores Welcome Rapists.jpg (172 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
German Whores Welcome Rapists.jpg
172 KB, 1600x900
>>69675279
Yeah notice that Jesus healed the sick and fed the hungry himself, he didn't stick a gun in someone else's face and steal their money to (pretend to) do it.

Jesus was the perfect opposite of a Libtard like you Sven.
>>
>>69675279
Because he's God. Btw he sad both marriage is between one man and one woman as life begins at conception
>>
>>69675670
>One fish turned into many to feed the poor

Please tell me how this doesnt symbolize one small tax turning into food for everyone.
>>
>heal the sick
>feed the poor

Interesting how poor conservatives are more generous/charitable than wealthy liberals instead of just advocating for shitty gov't programs?

>Why do you guys like jesus so much?
Because they think he's literally the son of God?
>>
>>69676062
Thou shalt not steal nigger.

You are making Jesus into a blatant sinner. As thou mocketh the Lord Jesus Christ with your lies, so shall you dwelleth in the pit of fire with your father the Devil.
>>
Matthew 19:4-9

“Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, 5 and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? 6 So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.” 7 They said to him, “Why then did Moses command one to give a certificate of divorce and to send her away?” 8 He said to them, “Because of your hardness of heart Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. 9 And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.”

show me one place in the New Testament where Jesus hung out with a bunch of faggots
>>
File: pope.jpg (176 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
176 KB, 1600x900
> christian values

I got some news for you - Christian values make you a cuck.
>>
>>69676062
Because it was a miracle, which stemmed from one person being charitable, not a theft. Rich people should be more charitable. You do realise Bernie is just raising the tax rate for all people right?
>>
>>69676296
Russia needs to sort you out.

Also, Catholicism doesn't represent all Christians (or any IMO).
>>
>>69676288
Basically divorce is a-ok if you are the victim of infidelity.
>>
He also wasn't a politician or felt it was the duty of the government
>>
>>69675279

Jesus said individuals should feed the poor

He didn't tell everybody to give their money to the roman empire and have them do it for them
>>
>Jesus wanted parents to murder their children

Nope, fucking Gaytheist drivel. Jesus came to uphold the old law. For example in Psalms David tells us, "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me" (Ps. 51:5, NIV). Since sinfulness is a spiritual rather than a physical condition, David must have had a spiritual nature from the time of conception.

The same is shown in James 2:26, which tells us that "the body without the spirit is dead": The soul is the life-principle of the human body. Since from the time of conception the child’s body is alive (as shown by the fact it is growing), the child’s body must already have its spirit.

If a child, at the earliest stage of conception is its own unique human life, which it is, then abortion is just murder for convenience.

Faggot atheists trying to make it out like God pushes child murder. Fuck abortionists, fuck abortion enablers, and fuck Trump for back-tracking on punishing abortionists and making the whole practise illegal. Fucking cunts the lot of them.
>>
>>69676630
Did god ever go out of his way to punish women who aborted?
>>
>>69676524

While I'm on your side, he really did

>render unto Caesar what is Caesar's

>my Kingdom is not of this world

Christ stayed out of politics. His was a personal message direct to the hearts of the world, that we may all be saved. Charity is good. Helping those in need is good. But it should be a personal descion, not the government forcing a gun to our head because it might make Bernie Sanders get a few more votes with fucking degenerate faggots who have no idea of the value of hard work.
>>
>>69676782

According to Saint Peter, Yes.

"And near that place I saw another strait place . . . and there sat women. . . . And over against them many children who were born to them out of due time sat crying. And there came forth from them rays of fire and smote the women in the eyes. And these were the accursed who conceived and caused abortion" (The Apocalypse of Peter 25 [A.D. 37]).
>>
File: tfihd.jpg (11 KB, 241x243) Image search: [Google]
tfihd.jpg
11 KB, 241x243
>>69676296
>I didn't sign up for this
>>
>>69676296
See that guy on the right.

You can tell he's not happy being cuckolded by the Pope and the Bull
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.