[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My GF is a Trump Supporter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
But how do I get her to stop fucking our two roommates?

She said she would stop the last time I caught her, but I know for a fact that she fucked both of them last night. I listened outside of each of their doors after she sneaked out of our bedroom.

After she had sex with me last night, I pretended to fall asleep. She waited about 20 minutes and then she slowly slipped out of our bed and tip toed out of our bedroom. She fucked each of my two roommates separately for an additional 2 hours each. I sat on the floor in the hallway listening to her and I almost got caught when she switched bedrooms. She finally crawled back into my bed shortly after 6:00am this morning and fell asleep with her arm across my chest.

I love her so much. I don't want to break up with her. How do I satisfy a girl who needs this much sex, /pol/?
>>
>>69674180
Wtf is wrong with you, anon? Don't you want your gf to be happy? You're obviously not able to satisfy her needs so you should be happy that she loves you enough to be open and and comes back to you when she's done with her physical needs are met.
>>
>>69674545
You guys just don't understand women, sex and love are not mutually exclusive. Just because a women has sex with someone else doesn't mean she doesn't love you.

Same goes for men, just because you don't love your prostitute doesn't mean you won't fuck them
>>
>>69674180
>nu/pol/ is real

...and I thought it was a shitty forced meme.
>>
File: 1435834739291.png (124 KB, 1548x1468) Image search: [Google]
1435834739291.png
124 KB, 1548x1468
>>69674180
>>
>>69675194
We prefer neo/pol/
>>
>>69674180
You haven't killed the two guys and beat the shit out of her so she has no respect for you. You are her wallet as it is right now. Walk out on her, she isn't the person you fell in love with.
>>
>>69674180
This is pasta
Everyone calm down
>>
>>69674180
Poor b8, make it better next time.
>>
And thread demonstrates the overlap between pol and r9k. Cancerous OP go away, not funny
>>
>>69675259
Nu/pol/ is better, Neo/pol/ sounds too much like Neo/v/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.