[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Germans running the European Union are importing hundreds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1446264590638.jpg (128 KB, 689x649) Image search: [Google]
1446264590638.jpg
128 KB, 689x649
The Germans running the European Union are importing hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of "refugees" from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Africa with only one goal in mind: the complete and utter destruction of the white race.

For the third and final time, the Germans will try to do what Kaiser Wilhelm II and Adolf Hitler couldn't with the strength of arms. The downfall of Europe is imminent and the Germans (and their Swedish allies) will be the ones to cause it.

Tell me /pol/: are you ready for a future where beautiful white girls like pic related simply do not exist anymore? A world where the only non-Muslim survivors will be held captive and enslaved by the Islamic hordes.

Because this is exactly what will happen. I am a doctor and I know that to stop the infection you must severe the gangrenous limb. Hence why to avoid the total collapse of European hegemony we must do what the Allies of both World Wars didn't because of humanistic reasons: we must kill all Germans. It is the only way.
>>
My family was originally from Germany, but I support the destruction of it for the saving of humanity!

Italy protect yourselves in the mean time. I hear the African hordes are now heading your way
>>
>>69675032
Italian people have Italian mentality. We will never allow anyone to change our customs.
>>
File: 73489754l5.jpg (60 KB, 907x578) Image search: [Google]
73489754l5.jpg
60 KB, 907x578
>>69673951
Germans are just pawns here, but you are not incorrect.
>>
File: White Genocide is the Plan.jpg (83 KB, 619x723) Image search: [Google]
White Genocide is the Plan.jpg
83 KB, 619x723
>>69675401
>>
File: Junker Kalergi Prize.png (240 KB, 519x480) Image search: [Google]
Junker Kalergi Prize.png
240 KB, 519x480
>>69675280
Your "mindset" won't matter, when you are outnumbered by a horde of third world shitskins. My country is no different, we are already the walking dead.
>>
>>69673951

if you kill all germans, who's supposed to fuck all the italian girls on summer holiday?
>>
>>69675507
We outnumber them 60 to 1 at the moment. They will never outnumber us, no matter what happens.
>>
File: 1459434634168.jpg (29 KB, 338x600) Image search: [Google]
1459434634168.jpg
29 KB, 338x600
>>69673951
>Merkel and her Gang
>German
Kill yourself, Rubio
>>
>>69675661
>implying german girls don't come to Italy to get a good dose of italian dick
>>
File: Merkel Kalergi Plan.png (247 KB, 600x566) Image search: [Google]
Merkel Kalergi Plan.png
247 KB, 600x566
>>69675714
I certainly hope you are right about that. Hopefully you kill them or make them slaves. Maybe you can sell them to Saudi for a tidy profit.
>>
Nuke Germany
>>
>>69675427
He's even openly embraced by EU high ups. I took 2 specialized classes on EU politics and my prof would dodge talking to after I found this and asked him about it.

Really strange guy half Jew half Japanese and seemingly extremely intelligent. From what I understand his line continued on in Japan rather than Europe despite his dedication to the jew-world order in Europe.

If you're looking for points where EU officially promotes him Charlemagne Prize is a good one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize#Recipients
>>
>>69676085
The Saudis aren`t buying, they are selling. They fund building of mosques in Europe to spread Islam so the goatherder offspring feels right at home and stays here.
>>
>>69673951
Meanwhile Putin vows to close every little passageways for refugees into Russia. With Denmark and Finlands basedness sweden will also be somewhat cut-off from taking in as many as before.
Thanks Russia.
>>
I hear Germany have just gotten women-only train sections because they are scared to sit with the men.

Thought it was an april fools joke.
>>
>>69676923
Forgot a link, found this

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/03/germany-to-introduce-women-only-train-cars.html
>>
>>69673951
you are welcome to try
>>
>>69673951
Germs always radicalize ideas

Antisemitism? Kill the Jews

Racism? Kill everybody except Aryans

Nationalism? We must conquer Europe

Liberalism and Tolerance? Let's take all those in need to Germany and let them take our territory

I feel like the only time Germs were real was during Romanticism, which was a period of mentally unstable, emotional retards like Goethe, Nietzsche and others. Germs are pretty much people that should be under a constant psychiatric supervision
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.