[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black bodybuilder says blacks have to stop blaming white ame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: BasedBlack.jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
BasedBlack.jpg
4 KB, 259x194
Black bodybuilder says blacks have to stop blaming white america for their problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuJOGwloO6o
>>
He jus a kkkoon.
>>
>>69673872
Come on. You didn't even watch a minute of the video.
>>
>>69673834
the guy isn't even natty, why would i trust him
>>
>>69673834
Finding blue-pilled muscular men is exceedingly rare
>>
>>69673834
>>69673993
also that nigga is gay as fuck

like flaming
>>
>>69673958
You iz also kkkoon.
>>
>>69673993
who cares what you think you fucking shit posting, moose fucking pipsqueak.
>>
>+Hugh Shakeshaft ....i disagree....black american women have it programmed into their DNA to have children early in life.....how is this possible?....slavery. All the problems we have in America....can all be traced back to our american roots......SLAVERY!....Whites hate Blacks...because its been programmed into their DNA that blacks are inferior..... Blacks hate each other because its been Programmed into our DNA that we are Worthless.....We are HUMANS our brains are built for SURVIVAL.....Slavery has had a HUGE IMPACT on ALL OF OUR LIVES....and our DNA......so 400 years later we are still suffering from the aftermath of Slavery........it may take centuries before the citizens of the United States get over the biggest issues this country ever faced.....Slavery.
His response for 1st comment.
I didnt watch the video, but isnt it the opposite of the title?
>>
Yep. Strong men are more likely to be republican.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html
>>
Related videos are full of redpilled black men. Guess it's not rare anymore.
>>
I love how acting like a civilized human being means you're 'red pilled' nowadays. This is how hopeless the black community is.
>>
File: WP_20141128_002.jpg (2 MB, 3552x2000) Image search: [Google]
WP_20141128_002.jpg
2 MB, 3552x2000
>>69673834
based, comes with the mentality you get when your body is producing winner chmicals.

I see others as pathetic. Pic related
>>
>>69673834
THATS MY BIKE PUNK
>>
>>69675281
Change has to start somewhere.
>>
>>69673872
This. There's no such thing as "based black" men, just Koons & Uncle Toms.
>>
>>69677110
Fuck off you red leftwing commie
>>
>>69677680
Being anti-racism doesn't make me a "commie". I am actually a right wing liberal. I vote for Czechia's version of the German CDU and if I was German I'd vote for Merkel.
>>
>>69678055
Then why would you brand a black man a "Uncle Tom" because he is trying to better himself, or do you prefer niggers to stay niggers forever.

Uncle Tom and Coon are left wing slurs against blacks that don't fall for the liberal lie.
>>
>>69673834
He's a big guy
>>
>>69678281
>supporting white supremacy
>bettering oneself

Nice try, reactionary.
>>
>>69673834
Hes openly gay too , in his other videos, he talks about his homosexual adventures. Hes not a typical nig. Most gay nigs hate the black community more than the KKK since the black community hae gays with a passion
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.