[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will be the last cultural norm/value that the left will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: honour.png (474 KB, 3000x750) Image search: [Google]
honour.png
474 KB, 3000x750
What will be the last cultural norm/value that the left will destroy?

I tend to think it will be honor. Even now the dude who captained this Italian ship was denounced as a coward (and rightly so). I think during our lifetime cowardice will become acceptable, since "we cannot judge people for caring about themselves".

What does /pol/ think?
>>
Do you mean Costa Concordia?
>>
>>69673524

Child sex.

Look at the mainstream media defending the firing of pedophilia promoter Alison Rapp or the acceptance "gay" and "transgender" children.
>>
>>69675128
gay =/= pedo
>>
File: aristo.jpg (67 KB, 736x856) Image search: [Google]
aristo.jpg
67 KB, 736x856
>>69673524
>>
>>69675255

Gay = Sexual fetish.

>Implying it's normal for children to have sexual fetishes or orientations.
>>
>>69675255

Also they WERE one in the same. We just changed the definition.

Hence my point.
>>
>>69673524
Honour and courage will be bastions to destroy. I was having a debate with some weak willed liberals on a forum about Syrians and how they should stay and fight and these fucking faggots said "uh, I would run from my country as well if there was a war going on". They reacted badly when I asked how high their test levels were.

They are already testing the water with pedophilia. I'm almost convinced this is all to ease in Islam and it's paki beliefs about having child brides.
>>
>>69673524
If its the USA its gun rights, but not for the reason you think. It will be their last because if they try to ban guns here, they die.
Anywhere else besides US Its the following: >>69675128
>>
>>69674503
Yeah
>>
File: wedding-dress-cleavage-6.jpg (33 KB, 617x534) Image search: [Google]
wedding-dress-cleavage-6.jpg
33 KB, 617x534
>>69673524
>I think during our lifetime cowardice will become acceptable, since "we cannot judge people for caring about themselves".
It's all just r-type selection strategies, anon. Cowardice is acceptable in an r-type survival strategy because it keeps the individual alive to continue breeding at the cost of the group/species. Individuals who sacrifice themselves for the good of others do not pass on as many offspring, even though they offer a safer social unit to raise the fewer children.
>>
>>69673524
If they have already killed common sense, I don't know what else can't they kill.
>>
>>69673524
Loving one's children.
>>
>>69675313
You know your society has gone to shit when apathy is a virtue
>>
>>69675487
Had a chat with a friend about the same subject, he said he'd run as well. I outright called him a coward.
>>
>>69677253
It really isn't a meme, white men today have lower test and are turning into literal pussies.

God fucking forbid we actually do go to war and bombs are being dropped all over the UK again.

>>69677144
I've been saying for awhile that apathy is the greatest evil on this planet.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.