[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>drugs are illegal >we punish drug users and drug dealers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: 1457585497795.png (11 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
1457585497795.png
11 KB, 411x387
>drugs are illegal
>we punish drug users and drug dealers
>this is completely OK

>if abortion was illegal
>we would punish the woman and the doctor
>HOW DARE U PUNISH WOMEN AAA WOMEN ARE STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN WHO ARE ABOVE THE LAW

how come the law never applies to women?
>>
>>69672794
Because abortion should not be legal, even the Greeks knew some lives would be in perpetual hell if allowed to live with deformities, mental illnesses, extreme poverty, etc. Only small minded Christians put human life on a pedestal. Why should we force someone to grow up with a single stupid mother in a ghetto?
>>
>>69673133
should not be ILLEGAL, lol.
>>
>>69673133
but the question was if it was illegal, not if it should be.
>>
>>69673133
because actions have consequences. you can't murder your way out of all your problems.
>>
>>69673201
How would you like the consequences of preventing all the sheboons and coalburners in your country from having abortions?
>>
>>69673201
So you want to put 2 human lives through perpetual hell just because they made a simple mistake? Everyone has sex, accidental pregnancies will always happen. Why should we meet this with austerity instead of simple logic and reason? Grow up.

>>69673192
Because a woman gets punished either way. The first by raising an unwanted expensive child, effectively ending her life, and the second by whatever jail sentence Trump wants for them. Not only that, but you will always have illegal abortions, how would you like it if I gave you a child right now and threatened you with prison if you didn't keep it? Barbaric.
>>
>>69673444
>commit illegal act
>help I'm being punished unfairly!
>>
>>69673558
Weed is illegal, are you saying we should imprison people for smoking a plant, just because it happens to be illegal by our small minded laws? Common sense, man. Some laws are outright retarded and shouldn't be encouraged just because a few old white Christians agreed on them.
>>
>>69673757
we already imprison people for smoking weed you idiot
the question was 'if it was illegal'
>>
>>69673444
> Everyone has sex

How fucking hard is it for people to use birth control. Any society where people have a choice has to be matched with consequences for their actions.

Abortion hurts society in so many ways, all because people want a society where there actions don't have consequences.
>>
>>69673444
>not killing babies is barbaric
>>
If someone commits an illegal act, they should be punished. However, abortion should be legal.
>>
>>69673880
You failed to see my point congrats.

If it was illegal, then yes we have good reason to be upset and defy the law anyway if the law was outright retarded. If I outlawed food, you will complain too, no? Autism.

>>69674058
It's not hard, but birth control can be expensive for the working class of America, which makes up 40% alone.
>ny society where people have a choice has to be matched with consequences for their actions.
Ok but the consequence for accidentally getting pregnant, is having your life ruined by being forced to raise a child? Wtf? Money and guilt are the consequences to abortion. There's no need to ruin someone's life over getting pregnant, wake up.
>Abortion hurts society in so many ways
Source, your under-aged asshole.

>>69674128
I'm saying not having the choice of abortion, is barbaric.
>>
File: dnJBOxM.jpg (61 KB, 685x474) Image search: [Google]
dnJBOxM.jpg
61 KB, 685x474
>>69672794
drugs shouldn't be illegal and neither should abortion

for instance, if you, OP, were aborted the world would be a better place
>>
>>69674341
Adoption exists. One of my good friends is adopted. I would have never met him if his mom decided to kill him instead of owning up to her harlotry.
>>
>>69674406
>drugs shouldn't be illegal and neither should abortion
but that wasn't the question
why are women so incapable of understanding what a hypothetical question is? Have I been giving them entirely too much credit on their reasoning abilities?
>>
File: op is a feg.jpg (32 KB, 497x500) Image search: [Google]
op is a feg.jpg
32 KB, 497x500
>>69674604
>why are women so incapable of understanding what a hypothetical question
Moral equivocation does not make for a good, insightful or interesting hypothetical question.

You should work on your own reasoning before you go criticizing the reasoning abilities of others.

Not a woman, btw.
>>
>>69674604
Yes. It's funny how the more "nurturing" sex loves to kill their offspring so much.
>>
>>69674552
>why are women so incapable of understanding what a hypothetical question is?
Because it's not hypothetical, this is an objective for the Right if they win the election. Trump admitted he wants punishments for having abortions. If you're pro-life, this is your end goal no matter what. Trump is dead wrong on this issue, like many other Christians.
>>
>>69674552

How many adoption agencies help support a woman through pregnancy?
>>
>>69674784
The question is "if X is illegal, what should the punishment be?"

I don't get why you think that's such a dumb question.
>>
>>69674837
Meant this for

>>69674604
>>
>>69674837
>Trump admitted he wants punishments for having abortions.
He admitted that if it was illegal there would be punishments.
>>
File: 1438308461693.jpg (36 KB, 400x367) Image search: [Google]
1438308461693.jpg
36 KB, 400x367
>>69672794
truth is, anon, women should never have been able to vote. my dad and I were talking about this the other day. they are too hysterical and emotional, they can't do logic.
>>
>>69674900
Welfare is handed out like candy. If a girl gets knocked up, she'll be okay. All the money she decided not to spend on birth control should help too.
>>
>>69674784
The fuck are you talking about, Australia? Shut the fuck up.
>>
File: meanwhile.jpg (133 KB, 790x782) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile.jpg
133 KB, 790x782
>>69674931
Because comparing drugs to abortion is a pants-on-head retarded form of moral equivocation.

Drug addicts shouldn't be punished anyways, it should be treated as public health issue.
>>
>>69674341
>not having the choice to kill your child is barbaric
>>
>>69675058

If voting rights were based on logic then most people should be banned from voting man or woman desu. But I'm sure you and daddy agreed you're both smart enough to handle such a huge responsibility like "choose between two media darlings".
>>
File: pepe-smu.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
pepe-smu.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>69675134
>butthurt female detected
u mad?
>>
>>69675233

>they contradicted me
>must be female

Thats some good unemotional logic there, here's your voter's card.
>>
Seriously. Advocating for abortion is literally saying "you were not meant to be born" to anyone who is adopted.
>>
>>69675131
So if a woman gets raped, she should be forced to worry about a child for the rest of her life? If your child has deafness, blindness, and severe autism, abortion still shouldn't be an option? If you can't afford to raise a baby, abortion still shouldn't be an option?

Seriously, if you outright think abortion shouldn't be an option, you are as dumb as a rock.

>>69675134
falling for that bait.
>>
>>69675343
But, my mom says that to me all the time and I don't think I was aborted
>>
File: 1416.jpg (434 KB, 900x832) Image search: [Google]
1416.jpg
434 KB, 900x832
>>69673192
>>69673880
>>69674931
>>69674171
>the question was if it was illegal
No it wasn't. The question was this:

>>The churches make their moral decision, but you - running for President of the United States - will be chief executive of the United States
>>Do you believe in punishment for abortion - yes or no - as a principle?
>The answer is: there has to be some form of punishment
>>For the woman?
>Yeah, there has to be some form.

>>>>>>>as a principle
The question wasn't about the legality but dealt with it on the basis of moral principles.

Stop parroting what you see other posts say without looking into it for yourself
>>
>>69675233

>edgy teen detected

Even when you're old enough to vote you probably still won't even do that much.
>>
>>69675343
Are you arguing against abortion from a "muh feels" perspective? And you faggots say women operate with their emotions?
>>
>>69672794

Because abortion is not illegal, nor should it be.
For certain groups it should be mandatory.
>>
>>69675585
It helps control the nigger population in America. It's very popular with the coloreds.
>>
>>69675350
The number of abortions that were done because of rape are less than a percent and the definition of rape has become very broad nowadays, so it's actually even lower than that. A deaf or blind child should not be murdered; what the hell is wrong with you? You may have a case for the mental or physical deformities argument, though.
>>
>>69675410
now you're just arguing semantics
>>
>>69675505
"muh feels" is a pretty valid argument when talking about the legality of murder
>>
>>69675771
>semantics
There's a notable difference between legality and morality. Like speeding to get your dying loved one to a hospital because there's no time to wait for an ambulance. Illegal, but morally justifiable to the point where no cop would write you up for it, and would probably even cut on the siren to help you out.

He was not asked for his stance about legality, but his stance on right and wrong.
>>
>>69675972
trump won't even get the nomination anymore, he's fucked. he'll lose wisconsin this week, he was anyways, but the media will run with that like it is a result of his abortion comments and more people will jump to cruz.

He'll likely lose California too, which he really needs. Right now he is polling only in the ~30% there, versus Cruz is at 50%.
>>
>>69676093
>He'll likely lose California too, which he really needs. Right now he is polling only in the ~30% there, versus Cruz is at 50%.

that's false though
even the horribly biased LA times has him winning
PPIC has him up by 18
>>
>>69675704
>A deaf or blind child should not be murdered
I'm saying a child with both those things and severe autism, should be aborted. I would also make the case that a deaf and blind child should be aborted also until our technology is sufficient enough to let them live their own lives free of limits. Right now, a deaf and blind child has to be looked over by everyone throughout their whole life, it would be a miserable life for anyone but the wealthiest or best equipped. A very, very small minority.

>You may have a case for the mental or physical deformities argument, though.
I don't put life on a pedestal, I was born in economic slavery and battled suicidal thoughts every day for the first 20 years of my life. I would have been happy to be aborted instead of being neglected along with 3 other girls. Now things are finally starting to get better but at a very real mental cost, I would have chosen no life over this life gladly if it meant my sisters and mother could have a better life. Abortion should be an option, we have to consider the economic, physical, and mental conditions that an unwanted baby would probably have. There are billions of humans on this planet, let's work towards less suffering and not more.
>>
>>69675917
No, you're saying
>b-but if we allow abortion it might hurt the feelings of people who were adopted!

Like, really nigga?
>>
Neither should be illegal

But both should be regulated, taxed, and licenced.
>>
>>69676234
>I don't put life on a pedestal

That's the difference between you and me. I believe life has value and the fact that so many people in this world don't is the root of every problem we have.
>>
>>69676384
It's not about hurt feelings. It's about life and death.
>>
>>69676436
>Neither should be illegal
but that has nothing to do with the discussion.
>>
Not An Argument Man posted a short rant about this issue, it might entertain you. I think it's in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dit2Hu8buwM
>>
>>69676486
>life has value
What value is this, that it makes you personally feel better? Tell starving children in Africa that their lives have value, your beliefs are cruel to many and comforting to few. The reality, the only value life has is what you make of it.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.