[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MODERN DAY FEMISTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: CfBaMjPWQAAgzIv.jpg (58 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
CfBaMjPWQAAgzIv.jpg
58 KB, 600x900
are they mentally ill? or just clueless idiots that mean well?
>>
It's multiple groups of people being mad, sharing the name and fighting for different things
>>
Yes, useful idiots who are usually found to be hypocrites
Typical for these are the 'it's wrong to profit off sex, but it's fine for me to sell nudes/camwhore for money'
>>
>>69672671
That's the dumbest idea I ever heard!
>>
>>69672616
I'm a feminist. Feminism literally means equal rights for women.

The term feminism had be hijacked by these radicals who believe in female superiority. They are not true feminists.

What I find ironic is how the self-proclaimed traditionalist women act more like these radical people that I told you about.

They tend to be lazy. Many performed poorly in school. What they do is dress modestly and persuade and expect their "prince charming" to buy everything for them in exchange for sex in the future.

This is, by definition, prostitution.

Under the definition of prostitution, even the most traditional women are prostitutes.
>>
>>69672616
Females regard themselves and other women, especially other women that men are attracted to, as belonging to completely different groups.
>>
>>69672671
Is that religion?
>>
They are simply women who no longer have something to fill that void that used to be filled by religion or family or life goals, who no longer have anything to believe in. So they latch on to the first thing they can.
>>
File: 1444512785881.jpg (78 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1444512785881.jpg
78 KB, 625x626
>>69673093
>>
File: 1457774698494.png (39 KB, 436x432) Image search: [Google]
1457774698494.png
39 KB, 436x432
>>69673093
>>
>>69673093
Fag
>>
File: 1457841436209.jpg (46 KB, 482x600) Image search: [Google]
1457841436209.jpg
46 KB, 482x600
>>69672616
They are just entitled retards, grabbing for some power out of the "victim pie" if they can scream enough at white males, and cause us to grovel, boom they have power!

This basically works, as you see they get laws written for their special snowflake status, and white men get fired if one of these imbeciles merely screams at them for whatever stupid, new, reason.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.