[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women... Mental illness....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 28
File: 7175882-3x2-940x627.png (735 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
7175882-3x2-940x627.png
735 KB, 940x627
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-02/lena-dunham-women-mental-illness-as-a-detour-not-destination/7288896
>>
>>69671845
Considering this is in Australia, she probably was a Aborted child from a Woman who fucked a Kangaroo.
>>
Due to my work I have seen a lot of people on long term anti depressants.

Most, if not all of them, look like a human but are no humans. There's nothing left behind their eyes. Truly saddening.
>>
>>69671964

She admitted to molesting her much younger sister and isnt in prison because reasons.
>>
>>69671845
>bad bleach job
Even when spouting this SJW "nobody is responsible for themselves" horseshit, she still has to take a swipe at other women's hairstyles. Women really are filth
>>
The thing is these women consider feeling weepy one afternoon as being clinically depressed or being happy and sad in the same day as being bi polar

You never see this shit from people with genuine mental health issues because they tend to be busy being mental
>>
>>69671964

>lena dunham
>australian

sorry shagga thats all you
>>
>>69671845
Cause all the men with mental illness are depicted as sane?

As a man who went through two psychotic episodes, consider me triggered
>>
>>69672793
What meds did you go on anon? Did they stop people hearing your thoughts?
>>
File: New AR23.jpg (93 KB, 583x723) Image search: [Google]
New AR23.jpg
93 KB, 583x723
>>69672977
niggas won't stop hearing my thoughts until they confiscate all my loudhailers.
>>
>>69672977
Well I was a paranoid case. I thought cops were out to get me etc.

I was on serqoeul for a year first time, then 6 months second time. Went off all meds cold turkey and my body rationalised away the insanity.

When I went off meds first time it triggered the second episode. I was also smoking weed which was a dumb as fuck decision.

Meds are great to nullify the symptoms, but in my case proper therapy, dieting, healthy lifestyle and routine has cleared it all up.
>>
>>69673184
Congrats anon, I hope you continue to remain ok

Remember we can all hear you and we all see you as you really are

We know
>>
>>69673235
Two years ago that wouldve triggered me to start lobbing bricks at strangers.

/Pol/ ain't no safe space. Never change
>>
>>69673332
It's ok anon I work in mental health I know what it's like

Just because everyone is talking about you and plotting is no reason not to be relaxed as we edge ever closer to you

Are you sure those are your thoughts we are hearing or are they someone else's that have been put in your head?

Oh well who knows
>>
File: images.jpg (22 KB, 383x384) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
22 KB, 383x384
>>69673445
>>
File: image_10.jpg (90 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image_10.jpg
90 KB, 480x270
>>69673562
I'm kidding, I love you, you bogan cunt you

Everything is good
>>
File: AP070716026060.jpg (1 MB, 3408x2217) Image search: [Google]
AP070716026060.jpg
1 MB, 3408x2217
Fellow anti-depressants/psychotics taker here.
>Diagnosed BP2 and paranoid schizo

Everything from lithium and haloperidol to the ssri's (most of them)

Weaned off with my doc' supervision/observation
Straight as a die now, even gave up drinking.
>tfw life is fairly "quiet" but I like it that way.
>>
File: 1456969279745.jpg (40 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1456969279745.jpg
40 KB, 657x527
>>69672793
men are basically ignored with regards to mental health anyways so who cares. Women get treated far, far better by both society and professionals wrt mental health problems

t.
I have 4 mental disorder diagnoses and take multiple prescriptions per day.

Stopped going to a therapist after the 4th one because they don't give two fucks. Last one literally asked me what I was there for as in what I wanted her to do to help me.
I see my psychiatrist and he just asks how the meds are going and adjusts them.
Nobody really ever asks if I'm about to off myself or anything.
>>
>>69671845
you can't get those delicious barbs anymore. Best they give you in burgerica is temazepam
>>
>>69673766
Nice work! That's awesome.

How are you finding going out socially? I still encounter a lot of barriers as a lot of Aussie culture is based off drinking/getting farked up.
>>
>>69673766
You should speak to your doctor about clozapine

A few of the patients where I work are on it and they've improved quite a bit
>>
>>69673831
Yeah, I had similar experiences.
A lot of therapists were female and would side with my mother when I mentioned my history. (side note, mums a lunatic binge drinker who thankfully is on the right road now). Like my dad busted ass to give me a good life. And they still tried to talk him down without knowing a fact.

You ok now though? How have things been going?
>>
>100% certain to be depressed
>for several years
>still haven't seen a psych

Why do I neglect my life so much. It's like I want to have my shit fucked up?
>>
>>69672793

Lol, I fucking hate these types of threads. I always think that maybe I may some kind of mental illness after reading them.
>>
>>69674258

Get a CBT book and work to improve your life. If you're depressed because you're a loser with no achievements, popping a bunch of pills isn't going to give you achievements.
>>
>>69674275
>maybe I may some kind of
seems like you do.
>>
>>69673934
>How are you finding going out socially?
So so, I had a couple of m8s who basically treated me like a pariah at first. Then they discovered that I could skipper. Which is great - love paying out on them when they're shitfaced.

>>69673995
Med free now. Occasionally get aural hallucinations (not very often) and sometimes need to check with the missus to see if something said to me isn't a conspiracy against me, stuff like that.

Bear in mind this happened years ago - my wife and kids have lived with me like this for nearly a decade and no-one's complaining...yet.
>>
>>69671845
Psychiatry and psychology are jokes. I got locked up in a psych ward on a misunderstanding and all the doctors there spent weeks trying to convince me I'm a nut when really they're just working for the worldwide communist gangster computer god's radio Frankenstein controls.
>>
>>69674370
>CBT book and work to improve your life.
Fuck that. I'm going to psych and getting put on meds instead of some self-help bullshit meme(tried those, don't work)
>>
>>69674402
Oh well then more power to you anon keep on keeping on
>>
File: 1459238740598.png (37 KB, 1127x685) Image search: [Google]
1459238740598.png
37 KB, 1127x685
>>69674025
>You ok now though?
not really
>How have things been going?
bad

>A lot of therapists were female
that makes up the massive majority of therapists, the entire thing seems heavily geared towards women
one therapist couldn't even understand how I had no friends/family at all, not one
>>
>>69674420
Canada, you'll never shitposting as well as Australia

Give up
>>
>>69674258
Dude, what are you waiting for? Going to the psychiatrist was like a best thing i done in years. I feel way better now and guess what: you can get some crazy benefits from medically proven depression over here. I'm getting engineering degree for free.
>>
>>69673332
Imagining some crazy Australian throwing bricks at passersby while screaming bants has me dying.
>>
>>69671845
All people with mental illness are portrayed this way in media, both male and female. Holy shit people like Lena trigger me, It's literally not a gender thing, It's just a mental illness in general thing but third wave femicunts always make every single fucking issue about womyn
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 722x349
>>69672793
This is retarded to me as well.
I went through several episodes of full blown anxiety attacks that put me in the hospital and let me tell you it's nothing like I've ever seen it portrayed before. I've gone on medication and gotten better, but I can still feel it sometimes trying to come back up. It's really hard to explain what happens exactly and it's insane that I can't hardly control it.

All these ads are made by people who have never had these problems.
>>
>>69674429

CBT isn't self help. And it works. Has an insane amount of studies.

Good luck, but as I've already mentioned, you reason for depression will remain.
>>
>>69674475
Stop seeing therapists and go and see a genuine psychiatrist

You will notice a massive difference in the quality of care
>>
>>69674275
Yeah it's a pain in the ass like that.

These threads probably aren't the best for people going through a rough patch mentally either :/
>>
>>69671845

>You're strong because you're trying not to be weak

Why would you need help if you're strong?
>>
>>69674374
>missing a word while typing on a phone is a sign of mental illness

Okay Bartek.
Though I'm probably a bit neurotic.
>>
>>69674647
You're looking for logistical reasoning in the banal musings of a paedophile female comedian
>>
>>69672272
They're fickle as all fuck and catty to the bitter end.
Having a woman president's going to be a lot of fun.
>>
>>69674275
You're abnormal if you're here mate.
>>
>>69671845

Just postan in the mental illness thread to say meds have an extremely low success rate (close to placebo) with major depression.

If you're a suicidal, depressed every day type person meds might be actively bad for you. They are supposed to be a treatment that you get out from under and stop using, but so many medical professionals will have you on them for years and decades. This is not a good thing. They will fuck up your brain's balance of transmittor substances. Think of it like steroids suppressing the own ability to produce testosterone, being on them for too long can shut your natural production down even when you stop.
>>
>>69674557
Mate in Queensland when the cops pull me over they ask if I have a saucepan.

In peak mania I was arrested for yelling that Kevin Rudd was a cunt while smashing two saucepans together and chain smoking ciggies.

When I got locked up that night, I was sweeing at the cops saying all I could smell was bacon and bullshit.

The paddy wagon ride from that cop shop to lock up was a rough one. They kept slamming the breaks so my head would smack on the wall. Totally deserved it but lol
>>
File: 1459387358261.jpg (38 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1459387358261.jpg
38 KB, 657x527
>>69674612
I do, I'm on meds
they help a lot more than therapy does which amounted to a bunch of 'just bee urself'
>>
"The bipolar character from Homeland is portrayed as blah blah blah. This is a problem because..."

Because no reason. Because it's not a fucking problem. IT'S A FUCKING TV SHOW YOU INSUFFERABLE CUNT.
>>
>>69671845
I mean she's sort of right
not being on medication is no reason to think that a given woman will make good decisions
>>
>>69672082
What's your occupation anon
>>
>>69674772
You can sue them for that now you've been diagnosed anon

Make some money out of these bogan cunts then you can buy some really high quality pans and beat the shit out of them in front of the station
>>
>>69671845
Lena Dunham is probably the very last person I would ever trust to give me an opinion on psych meds
>>
>>69674775
The therapists your seeing are not proper mental health professionals then

Speak to whoever Americas equivalent of a mental health authority is and ask for a genuine therapist who will offer cbt
>>
>>69672082
damn, netherlands already sounds like a synonym for purgatory
can't be fun seeing med zombies all the time

soo.... accounting?
>>
>>69674875

Kek
>>
>>69674848
Probably a dentist
>>
>>69674785
It's also an inaccurate portrayal, bi polar people off meds are a lot fucking crazier

Especially the woman
>>
well, i for one had a severe depression that turned out to be due to hormonal imbalance (thyroid problems), im glad that my psych told me to go check my health out before giving me antidepressants.
>>
>>69674475
Mate that's rough. Have you seen a proper psychiatrist at all or only psychologists?

I've had one ok therapist, but it was mostly bantering in online sites such as this with other people that made some things make sense.

Whatever you do don't give up. Sounds cliche, but mentally it's easy to get trapped and see no way out
>>
>>69674716

How is posting here any different to posting on reddit?
>>
>>69672082
It's better than the alternative i guess. That being suicide, we're all just trying to make it. If some people need the inhibitors then that's just how it is. They will suffer for the rest of their lives and use drugs as a crutch. Of course they're dead inside, just because they don't feel the pain doesn't mean they don't realize they should. After awhile they probably wish they could.
>>
>>69671845
Ratioalizing an addiction is never a good choice...
>>
>>69674695

It's a typical thing to say though

>Oh my God, she's so strong for seeking help. Just look at her! XD
>>
>>69674609
Meh, I had 3 separate therapists try CBT with me and it never worked. If I could fend off the bad thoughts by myself, I wouldn't need some boring cunt telling me about it.

I'm pretty sure the only way to get myself any real help is by trying to jump off of something very tall and in public. In the meantime I just take my SSRIs because it placates my parents.
>>
>>69674875
Kek

It was years ago and I have no evidence. I let by gones be by gones. They could've done a lot worse
>>
>>69675024
This is very important

Psychiatrists are doctors

Psychologists can be doctors but can also just be nobody's who claim to be able to help because they read a book about psychology once
>>
>>69671964
>an aborted
>>
>>69674496
I'm not a native pole, just staying here temporarily for a variety of reasons.

>>69674609
>CBT isn't self help
A CBT book certainly is.

>>69674680
>I'm probably a bit neurotic.
I don't think that's a valid diagnosis in psychiatry anymore.
>>
>>69671845
Just look at Brian Wilson in the 80s, dosed up on so much thorazine it destroyed his voice and made him sound like a stroke victim.
>>
>>69675090
See a proper doctor

Therapists and therapy is bullshit if it's not coming from a proper psychiatrist or a clinical psychologist
>>
>>69675245
Anon that was over 30 years ago
>>
>>69675205

>psychiatry
>validity

I'm not sure you know what that means mate
>>
>>69673445
I work in mental health, don't be a cunt, chap

This modern trend of women with anxiety and personality disorders, romanticising their afflictions via blog posts on tumblr, etc, is ridiculous, but it's a sign of the times- the reality of mental illness is a lot different to the way it's portrayed via idealised blogging.
Debilitating mental illness is shitting one's self at the dinner table or laying on the communal sofa in a catatonic state all day. Ain't nothing to aspire to.
>>
File: dog.jpg (553 KB, 2000x1151) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
553 KB, 2000x1151
>>69675133
General ruleof thumb -
>if they can't prescribe meds (not that I'm suggesting blindly going down that path)
tell 'em to fuck right off.

>tfw therapists are usually mentally ill people who've got "Cure them and me as well" syndrome and done a 12 mth Cert. at TAFE.
>>
>>69675309
Where do you work anon? I work in mental health as well and the best therapy for an aussie is shitposting

He even said it himself that shitposting helped make sense of it

>>69675024
>>
why does it seem like everyone sees pop culture as exactly what they want to see it in respect with their own personal beliefs? everyone on both sides of the spectrum seems to believe pop culture is some boogyman out to get them and their own way of life
>>
>>69675372
It's a good rule of thumb desu, also always ask to see their qualifications before you start therapy

If it's just some shitty cert walk out
>>
File: 1443178887495.jpg (328 KB, 630x842) Image search: [Google]
1443178887495.jpg
328 KB, 630x842
femanon here,

you men never received anything and now you envy us. we are thundercunts.
>>
I am always stunned by the amount of 4chan posters who've been committed to the psych ward

But then again I guess happy, healthy, stable people have nice lives and don't need to come here
>>
>>69675475
POO
>>
>>69675475
That is a truly horrifying image you poo in loo
>>
>>69675475
kyrie eleison
>>
Yeah, no shit meds don't work for depression.

A lot of neurologists know that the monoamine theory of depression is really shaky, and based only on outdated studies correlating a lifted mood with ingestion of certain chemicals.

Anxiety and depression are such meme illnesses anyway.
They are treated like identities today.
Having a mental illness is trendy.

And that leads to people being less motivated to improve their lives.
You cure depression by eating right, changing your mindset, and making life changes. It can't be cured by a pill.

And if you aren't willing to help yourself, then get the fuck out of my face.
I see so many people on social media wearing their depression and anxiety almost like a fucking badge?

If your life is so shit, why aren't you changing it?

Because, i'd say about 60% of depression is just grabbing for attention.
Why do you think women seek out a diagnosis for depression more than men?
Because women are attention whores.

Now that I went through buzzfeeds bullshit checklist of "omg these are the 10 things you never say to depressed people :(", I'm content to post this here, because I could never tell those dumbass kids on social media to nut up, even though I would really like to.
>>
>>69675262
Our mental health system here is fucked. You have to start with your GP (regular doc), get referred to a therapist, and then manage to convince the therapist to refer you to a psychologist. And I'm still not sure if that's in any way covered by our healthcare system. I did see a psych once but only for three sessions because it was 100% out of pocket and ridiculously expensive.

Honestly the shortcut seems to be trying to hurl yourself off of something. Although I hear the wait lists for some psychologists now are months long anyways so it may not make a difference in the end.
>>
>>69675383
Kek'd
>>
>>69671845
It takes courage to injest shit loads of placebos and drugs to encourage your mental instabilities!
>>
>>69675277
Do you mean that the medical profession has changed or that Brian Wilson is a different person? Also like to add that for the past 10 months, I was on Sertraline. Anti depressants can help but time comes when you have to find other ways to help yourself.
>>
>>69675383
My contract prevents me from discussing stuff like that, however our unit involves long term residential care.

I'd probably agree that shitposting is a harmless way to pass the time. It's certainly better than watching television for 12 hours a day.
>>
>>69675701
Mental health has changed
>>
>>69675504
17% of the us population will be clinically depressed in their lifetime. That's 54 million people.

Suicide rate is also high enough that you could populate all of 4chan with people that will kill themself and still have an active community.
>>
>>69675721
So you work private health care?
>>
>>69675559
>degenerate greek
>not catholic latin

kys
>>
File: 1443363459311.jpg (883 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1443363459311.jpg
883 KB, 1600x900
>>69674609
>CBT isn't self help. And it works. Has an insane amount of studies.
>>69675090
>Meh, I had 3 separate therapists try CBT with me and it never worked. If I could fend off the bad thoughts by myself, I wouldn't need some boring cunt telling me about it.
>>69675205
>>CBT isn't self help
>A CBT book certainly is.

Lots of confusion here.

CBT is the singularly most successful psychological program right now. The data supports that. However, it relies on having a cooperative patient that follows the program. Non-compliance to what you're taught is like going "fuck taking these meds, I want you to cure me" when you have an infection.

The program is the cure. If you can't follow it and still complain it's not doing anything it's because you won't use it.

That said, all psychology and psychiatry have piss poor results with major depression and suicidal states. If you're at that point and you've tried everything (seriously tried), I recommend a massive one time dose of LSD (hard to get, you're likely to get nBOME which is not effective) or shrooms (psilocybe in them all, they just have different concentrations, there's no copycat alternatives on market). Both have shown to have huge potential with major depression and extreme compulsion or addiction.
They're not meant to be used over time. If it works it likely works with the first major dose, or couple of them.
>>
>>69675628
>'''free''' healthcare

how come it seems australia's healthcare system is the only '''free''' healthcare system that isn't shit?
>>
>>69675756
Fair point. I'm just reminded by how some strong anti depressants and anti psychotics can fuck with a person's head and physical health
>>
>>69671845
>tfw 60% of American women are on anti-depressants

Nothing wrong here goys.. livin the good life haha!
>>
>>69675811
ikr, but for some reason its a part of catholic ritual here.
>>
File: img_3128.jpg (4 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
img_3128.jpg
4 MB, 3072x2304
>>69675475
Squeaky wheel gets oiled.

>>69675559
Noice!
>>
>>69675628
GPs are allowed to prescribe psych meds in pretty much any nation.

Easier to refer a patient because they're not their problem anymore then.
>>
>>69675829
Ours is absolutely garbage. In March 2013 I went to a GP, who referred me to a Specialist. My appointment for the Specialist was in Janurary 2014, and came at the "free" cost of $300.

I had a hosptial misdiagnose food poisoning as accute appendicitis, and misdiagnose my fathers low blood pressure as PANCREATIC CANCER and tell him he had 3 months to live.
>>
File: 1350780728394.gif (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1350780728394.gif
13 KB, 500x500
>>69674475
Get better man, I hope you pull through
>>
This link is a bit funny for me, shows as source

*looks left and right suspiciously, wanders if it's time to turn laptop off and unplug modem....*
>>
>>69675904

It's pictures like this that remind us why depression is a self-induced problem
>>
>>69675552
dont fuck your cousin, you little weiner.
>>
File: 1459238881164.jpg (56 KB, 803x737) Image search: [Google]
1459238881164.jpg
56 KB, 803x737
>>69675942
I'm required to be seen by my GP within 7 days and 3 days for a specialist
why is '''free''' healthcare so good again?
>>69675982
doing a bit better since I was put on the wellbutrin tbqh
SSRIs don't do shit for my depression
>>
>>69675942
There's definitely room for improvement. But as with any profession you're going to encounter shit cunts from time to time.

What state are you in by the way? I found QLD was a lot worse than others
>>
>>69675611
Stop being a good cuck boy and post this for the dumbass kids on social media.

I'm a depressed fucker and I agree with this all.
>>
>>69671845
Reaching_for_the_red_pills.png
>>
>>69671845
Looks like applied memetics from big pharmaceutical companies

Friendly reminder for anyone here with mental health issues: SSRIs or 'antidepressants' are fucking poison
>>
>>69675852
Oh no doubt they do, it's just sometimes the physical health issues are preferred to the mind shredding mental health issues
>>
Anyone catch the BBC4 doc about a month back about women suffering from a condition similar to post-natal depression?
>>
>>69675812
>The program is the cure.
The program seems to be filling out lots of stupid worksheets about how I feel and reasons why I shouldn't feel that way. None of which change the way I feel. You know what makes me happy? Locking myself in my room and shitposting or playing vidya for hours on end. Or scratching the shit out of myself. Neither of which are particularly healthy.
>>
File: image.png (30 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30 KB, 246x200
God pills freak me out I've seen too many of my friends turn into zombies because of them.

>mfw my aunt and uncle are giving my little cousin Ritalin for "ADHD"
>mfw they never send him outside and gave him an iPad last Christman
>>
>>69676070
>why is '''free''' healthcare so good again?

It's not. It's a meme. People who hold Australia up as an example for socialized healthcare conveniently omit the fact that most of Australia has private Health Insurance, and that the primary beneficiaries of free health care are drug addicts and Aboriginals (who are usually drug addicts).

>>69676086
WA. When I went to the specialist, he googled my symptoms and told me to come back in a month. I was charged $300 for that. The vast majority of GP's out here are Africans or Pakis with training in "Totally a real university in Mumbai". My neighbour is an elderly lady, one time she goes to the GP and tries to give him a list of all the medication she's on, and all the medication that conflicts with it, which could possible kill her. He said to her "No it's okay I don't need to see that". These cunts are not even worth the air they breathe.
>>
>>69676236
See a better doctor and engage in a better course of CBT

I work with some of the most mentally ill people on earth and CBT has helped some that were previously unmanageable
>>
File: placebo-vs-meds.jpg (157 KB, 1179x515) Image search: [Google]
placebo-vs-meds.jpg
157 KB, 1179x515
>>69676070

>SSRIs don't do shit for my depression

They do if you're catatonic. You might as well placebo yourself for anything less
>>
>>69675611
>You cure depression by eating right
Are you really this retarded? "Eat your veggies son and you'll stop being depressed!"

> changing your mindset, and making life changes.
aka "manning up" such innovative insights you have.

>reading buzzfeed
no surprise there
>>
>>69676092

I would, but I think they are too far gone.
They already have pre-canned responses lined up to block out the outside world

>"omg you are so insensitive"
>"You never had depression so you can't comment on it"
>"oh... you were diagnosed? Yeah... well... you didn't have REAL depression."
>"you will never understand me"
>"my depression is caused by a geniune chemical imbalance in the brainâ„¢, not the 3 cans of energy drink I consume a day"
>"typical conservative. Stop trying to help me and just feel sorry for me"
>>
It makes me disturbed hearing about people taking these harmful mind-altering drugs for their psychological issues.

The fact that people think psychiatry isn't a pseudoscience, and that it's normal to be taking these harmful mind-altering drugs, is hopefully going to be seen in the future like how we see how it was normal to give children heroin for a cough in the early 20th century.
>>
>>69676368

>>changing your mindset, and making life changes.
>aka "manning up" such innovative insights you have.

But it does work kurwa mate

It's your depression that's telling you it doesn't
>>
>>69676286
I was pretty bad tbqh
SSRI does a lot more for my anxiety than my depression
>>
>>69675075

Or they can exercise daily and eat healthy. Nothing like your brain rewarding you with natural drugs for proper behavior.
>>
>>69676480
>The fact that people think psychiatry isn't a pseudoscience,
you mean psychology
>is hopefully going to be seen in the future like how we see how it was normal to give children heroin for a cough in the early 20th century.
never did this
but we did give morpheme to people in severe pain
oh look, we still do that
>>
File: 1450053475974.gif (57 KB, 868x477) Image search: [Google]
1450053475974.gif
57 KB, 868x477
>>69676236
>The program seems to be filling out lots of stupid worksheets about how I feel and reasons why I shouldn't feel that way.

I'm concerned that you're either not following it or that your CBT instructor is shit. Try a different one, you should be able to request that.

The point of the worksheets, which should have been made clear, is to get you to work through your emotional states and recurring thought patterns, so that you can challenge them and replace them with better strategies than your current coping strategy of:

>Locking myself in my room and shitposting or playing vidya for hours on end.

You hopefully realize already that this is the same as pulling the covers over your head and pretending the world doesn't exist. It helps because in doing it you ignore all your problems by devoting your mind to something that doesn't matter yet takes up all the processing power, for a while.

Instead of your brain repeating your negative thought patterns, making you depressed, you have a slight respite from it. This appears as "having fun", in that it is preventing you from thinking the depressive thoughts, for a while.

Really the trick of CBT is giving you the ability to tune out the depressive thoughts (and subsequent emotions) but not by locking yourself in, just using your brain.
>>
>>69674609
CBT is self help and the only reason it's pushed so much is because it's cheap.

All of the evidence supporting it is a joke. There can be no placebo controlled double blind trials of CBT for obvious reasons. It's also conceptually laughable, it's the only illness that's caused by its own symptoms.

That's not to say that pills work any better but they at least have solid evidence(of a weak effect).
>>
>>69676701
CBT isn't an illness you stupid cunt
>>
>>69675133
I think psychologist might be a protected title here.

My ex was doing her masters in it. She wasn't all that bright though so I don't have much faith in the system.
>>
>>69676368

Go on.

Keep holding on to your chemical imbalance theory.

> changing your mindset, and making life changes.
>aka "manning up" such innovative insights you have.

Yeah, I am telling you to "man up".

Tell me, at what point in time did it become taboo to suggest men start embracing their masculine side? Why has "man up" become so triggering to you people?

Because it really seems to me that all the problems in a lot of mens lives are that they are suppressing their masculinity because they were told it was evil by the schools and the media.

But I'm not your teachers. I'm not a movie.
So I'm telling you right now to man. the fuck. up.

That's the only way your life is going to change
>>
>>69676439
Perpetual victims, they will never get better. I don't understand how people can attention whore on social media and tumblr about how depressed they are and how victimized they are. I just try to keep to myself and do the best I can and often that doesn't work, but I at least haven't sunk down to that level.
>>
>>69676493

But they may be harming you in other respects. No one really knows why they work

The main theory is that they retard your brain enough to impair its ability to detect as much anxiety, or depression (in severe cases)

Think of them as a chemical full brain orbitoclast
>>
>>69676286
HRSD scale lol

Ask about lethargy instead of insomnia and suddenly sleeping pills are effective antidepressants
>>
>>69676738
reading skills
>>
>>69676873

Google the scale, fresher mate
>>
File: 1456101613248.jpg (57 KB, 780x437) Image search: [Google]
1456101613248.jpg
57 KB, 780x437
>>69676813
>No one really knows why they work

You seem so sure of that, goy.
>>
>>69676873

See questions 4,5 and 6
>>
>>69676489
>The cure for cancer is getting rid of it. Everyone who stopped having cancer was cured of it!

>The cure for poverty is earning a few megabucks, everyone who's a millionaire stopped being poor, for the moment at least.

>Crippled? Don't like sitting in a wheelchair? Just get up and take a walk. Worked for everyone who did it.

Do you see the problem with the reasoning here?
>>
>>69676701

What on earth are you talking about?

CBT stands for Cognitive behavioural therapy. And it works, without a shadow of a doubt. Not only has it been proven effective in countless of studies over the past 50 years, but it's main assumption (that how you think influences how you feel) was talked about by ancient Greeks over 2 thousand years ago. It's one of the main ideas of stoic philosophy.
>>
File: 1459481446193.jpg (776 KB, 3200x3072) Image search: [Google]
1459481446193.jpg
776 KB, 3200x3072
>>69676368
>be polish
>be sad
>>
>>69676701
>There can be no placebo controlled double blind trials of CBT

There are many controlled studies, you just compare CBT to other treatment methods, usually "meds, no therapy" vs "meds, with therapy", or CBT vs analysis, or even CBT vs no treatment.

> It's also conceptually laughable, it's the only illness that's caused by its own symptoms.

Depression is caused by negative thought patterns. You have cause and effect reversed. Your brain produces all your emotions, you should know that. Think of it as a negative, self-enforcing cycle.

You have a break-up, break-up makes you sad, this causes you to fail a class in school, this makes you more sad. You get recurring thoughts of how useless and worthless you are. This makes you depressed. You can now barely get out of bed.

See, the natural emotional state has transformed into a negative thought pattern that keeps returning and enforcing the sadness.

If you know anything about meditation and mindfullness you know it's possible to reach a state of control of your mind where you can let all those thoughts go.

>CBT is self help

This is technically true, since it requires a patient to cooperate and learn the coping skills that put them in charge of their minds.

But in the implied "it's bullshit because Deepak Chopra is also self help" sense you're being a wanker.

>only reason it's pushed so much is because it's cheap.

No, it's pushed because it's the only reliably effective psychological treatment. It's grown out of a multitude of different approaches and crystalized as a combination of the two successful branches - cognitive therapy and behavioral therapy.

Don't talk shit about that which you don't understand.
>>
>>69676368
He's right though. If you're down about something, remove yourself from whatever is depressing you.

Fuck if playing vidya makes you happy, not that I would advocate it, play vidya.

Is depression just a symptom of a bored mind that can't be bothered to explore the world around it?
>>
>>69677080

>Implying mental """"""illness"""""" has any sort of validly detectable pathogen to go with it

m8
>>
>happy pills

Not even once.
If you feel like shit, figure out why. Society these days tells you that you shouldn't be depressed, afraid, angry, etc - but those are naturally occurring emotions and you need them. In fact, those are some of the most important emotions for keeping you alive. Pills turn you into a zombie and take those very important things away from you.
>>
>>69671845
>red
This picture is illustrating how women are begging for a red pill yet are too held down by the sterilised leftist lies they're forced into through years of indoctrination.

This is why they push for more rapists less racists, only by being raped by dune coons can they become red pilled at this point.

It perfectly sums up why the west is doomed

I really really like this image, may I save it?
>>
>>69677303
You realise shit like manic depression or schizophrenia requires treatment
>>
>>69676590
>never did this

Yes we did.

>you mean psychology

I mean both psychiatry and psychology, but especially psychiatry. At least psychology doesn't destroy people's mind/body with drugs.
>>
>>69677191
So is CBT just sort of a way of becoming blissfully ignorant about your problems?
>>
>>69677229
>has any sort of validly detectable pathogen to go with it

Lacking your legs have no valid pathogens either, no bacterium or virus there, no legs either.

So it should be similarly possible to just get up on those legs that aren't there.
>>
>>69675309
shitting yourself at the dinner table is definitely something you need to see a gastroenterologist about, you'd just be pissing off a psychiatrist lel
>>
>>69677363
>BPD and schizophrenia require medication and treatment but it's okay to believe you're an Apache helicopter trapped in a human body
>>
>>69677363
Obviously, but these days they'll put you on heavy shit if you just go and tell a psych that you're feeling sad lately.
I don't know how it is in the UK, but that's how it is here. My impression of the UK is that it's looking pretty Orwellian these days too, so I imagine it's much of the same.

Legitimate mental illness needs to be treated, but mood altering drugs are incredibly over prescribed at the moment.
>>
>>69677080

Oh look. The same fallacy of false equivalency that forms the base of all those obnoxious tumblr comics about depression.

You know the ones that compare depression to having a missing hand, or broken leg.

Yeah, like having a medical emergency is the same as having an "illness" so abstract that the way its diagnosed is with a form with general questions like "did you feel sad in the past 2 weeks", "did you feel unsure of yourself in the past two weeks" etc
>>
>>69677080

The only "pathogen" that's crippling you is your own chronic self-doubt. And it became chronic because you've allowed it to

Depression is just failing and giving up on yourself. Rekindle some hope and it'll do wonders for you trust me

Give it a shot, you might as well kill yourself if it doesn't work

But actually try, so that you have an objective reason to end it this time
>>
>>69677451

Well you do have a pathogen. It's just not scientifically valid

If you feel you can prove me wrong, define mental illness for me
>>
>>69676701
Agreed. Did that shit for 12 years of my life including participating in a study before actually reading the research on it myself. Any honest psychogist with a decent amount of experience in the field will admit this as well. The long term success rates are ABYSMAL and worse than medication ALONE. Unfortunately, despite its shortcomings CBT is the best they've got which is why you see the psych majors defending it to the death in this thread kek. If you're seriously depressed medication is the only thing that reliably and consistently works even though, again, the success rates aren't too terrific. They sure as hell beat those of CBT and DBT.
>>
>>69677229
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naegleriasis

That's just one of thousands of pathogens that cause mental health defects.

Now I want you to read up on these little cutie wutie things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurotransmitter

Now I want you to have a look at Neurotransmitter malfunction and receptor agonist/antagonists and what they do to cell membranes and receptors.

Think you can fit that in in your day?

Apply yourself and don't post idiocy under the UK flag again, or I'll hunt you and eat your brain.
>>
File: 1453321704162.jpg (299 KB, 1560x1505) Image search: [Google]
1453321704162.jpg
299 KB, 1560x1505
>>69677418
>So is CBT just sort of a way of becoming blissfully ignorant about your problems?

No.

In a way you are ignorant about your problems now. CBT is just giving you the tools to understand and control your brain.

I have been depressed so I know the idea of "well my depression is real because it's based on real problems" is hard to get around. But your response to it isn't functional. Real problems don't get resolved by repeating thoughts of everything being hopeless and then going back into bed for the day.

Depression isn't functional. It's not a solution. It can be based on very real problems.. or not. Sometimes the scope of the problems are extremely distorted. You go from "I don't have a job" to "I could never have a job, who would hire me, I'm worthless". All the while you're not sending a single application. You're not improving your skills. You're not functionally doing something else either - you're just sad and depressed.

Solving your depression doesn't guarantee solving real life problems like relationships or jobs or losing your legs in an accident. But it makes you a hell of a lot more capable of solving your issues when you don't have the re-enforcing repeat of depression on your back.

Does that make sense?
>>
>most women on meds have been helping themselves
By going to another person and being told to take pills made by yet another person.
>>
>>69671845
>nomalize
>implying normal people take medication
What a fucking dumb child molesting cunt
>>
>>69677418
>>69677845
wait are we still talking about cock&ball torture porn?
>>
>>69677845
>Does that make sense?
Yeah it does. Reminds me of some conversations I've had with therapists too. I guess I've just never stuck with it successfully.
>>
>>69672082
I've been taking 100mg sertraline for OCD for 10 years and don't feel like a zombie. I'd say I'm still anxious as fuck and occasionally have mini panic attacks.
>>
>>69677785

Not many people get tested for a brain infection mate

The way it's usually done is by simply asking life-style and mood questions

You don't diagnose an illness by just gauging symptoms that could overlap with a myriad of causes

Stop being disingenuous with people who are undergoing massive difficulties in their lives
>>
>>69678232
>You don't diagnose an illness by just gauging symptoms that could overlap with a myriad of causes
Sadly, in psychiatry, you do.
>>
>>69677226
>If you're down about something, remove yourself from whatever is depressing you.

How do I remove myself from my an inhibited personality?

Do you feel a need to sit down next to any random stranger and talk to him? No? Well that's how I feel towards everyone. How do I remove myself from the absence of interest?

>Fuck if playing vidya makes you happy, not that I would advocate it, play vidya.

That's like advocating a heroin user to use heroin because it makes him happy. It's not going to solve anything at all. It's a distraction and substitute for the deficits in the rest of a persons life.

>>69677630
>If you feel you can prove me wrong, define mental illness for me

A functional deficit of a brain.

You probably deny that brains have any function though. As yours don't seem to do much thinking I guess it only comes naturally to a brainlet that's proud of his ignorance.
>>
>>69678361

And can you show me where your dysfunction in the brain is?

Have you had any tests for it?
>>
>>69677993
>I guess I've just never stuck with it successfully.

This is a problem for more serious depression and why it's universally hard to treat. It's hard to get from that point of feeling tired and sad and having that clouded awareness-feeling to actively learning something and sticking to a schedule and a rigorous self-examination of thoughts.

The good news is that it's always there as an option for you to try. You're never too far gone, having failed doesn't mean you can't try it again.

If you want you can try reading stoic philosophy books too. Like another anon said in thread it's related to CBT in the sense of self-examination and it also has some solutions if your depression stems from existential issues.

I'd recommend "A Guide To The Good Life" by William Braxton Irvine rather than the primary sources. You can read Aurelius later. Westernized buddhism is also useful. "Buddhism Plain and Simple" by Steve Hagen is good and a short read too.
>>
>>69675133

In most if not all countries psychologists require accreditation. Psychotherapists and counsellors however are all willy nilly.
>>
>>69678361
>Do you feel a need to sit down next to any random stranger and talk to him? No? Well that's how I feel towards everyone.

Well, maybe you should start taking the steps to become more confident. Start at least trying to make actual progress in your life.
That's how you fix being shy.

Oh, wait. You're not just shy, you have a special snowflake mental illness. That means society needs to drop everything and "understand" you.
When you have a mental illness your problems are everyone elses responsibility.

>As yours don't seem to do much thinking I guess it only comes naturally to a brainlet that's proud of his ignorance.

This is my main gripe with depressed people. They sometimes betray this weird air of superiority.

Like they are "deep" and "complex" because of their suffering.

Cut that out
>>
>>69675133
>Psychologists can be doctors but can also just be nobody's who claim to be able to help because they read a book about psychology once

Psychologist is a protected title that requires 5 years of school here. It's the same in many western countries, I'm pretty sure the UK too.

"Therapist" is not a protected title.

It's the difference between a "dietician" (protected, education required) and "nutritionist" (anyone).
>>
>>69678361
Playing video games is not the same as taking heroin, that's a stupid comparison. And you know what? Sometimes you can sit down on a bench on a park and if someone is there, sometimes a conversation can start. It's not unnatural. I mean what are your interests? I'm convinced depression is a symptom of being bored and having no hobbies?

What books/fiction do you enjoy?
>>
>>69678361

Basically I'm not saying there isn't anything wrong with you. I'm just saying it's not biological - Unless you actually got tested for that

And the thing that's mentally wrong with you, you have been allowing it to happen to yourself. And you alone can pull yourself out of it

Meds are full brain retarders, and CBT is just doing your job of thinking and acting healthily for you

Test what I'm saying and call me out on my bullshit if I'm wrong
>>
>>69678607
Stoicism is funny in that it never seems to fail in making me feel like even more of a failure.

I'll see if I can find some of those books though, reading is something I should do more of again.
>>
File: atown.jpg (724 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
atown.jpg
724 KB, 2048x2048
>>69677483
My daughter's cooking tbqfhf...
>>
>>69678495
>And can you show me where your dysfunction in the brain is?

Would you use the same argument against a person with schizophrenia and tell him he's just pretending to hear voice and just need to man up and ignore them? Or are you the king of psychiatry and decide that some exists and some don't based on your whims and opinions?

Are you a philosophy major? Because you're really good at asking stupid questions with a straight face. Or perhaps a Scientologist?

>>69678760
>Start at least trying to make actual progress in your life.

I'm graduating this year. Never felt worse in my entire life.

I felt moderately bad the first few years of my studies but decided that if I try to be social and keep at it I'll become normal and come to enjoy life and eveything. The opposite thing happened instead, the more I achieved the worse I've felt.

>special snowflake tumblr projections.
I haven't told anyone how I feel except under the cover of anonymity, I don't have a blog, or tumblr. I only rant about it on 4chan. Nice strawman you built there though.

>They sometimes betray this weird air of superiority.
Just because I'm depressed doesn't mean I have to be a timid bitch and accept that your crazy crackpot theories based purely on your opinion and ignorance as truth. Depression is a mood disorder, it makes me feel bad. It doesn't make me into a dribbelling moron uncapable of calling your bullshit for what it is.

Large portions of the population will be depressed at some point in their lifetime, yet your mind have somehow decided that depression is the equivalence of attention whoring tumblrite based on observing a tiny vocal minority that happened to have both, and therefor you decided to become an armchair expert on psychology and reject the entire field.

I might be depressed but at least I'm not a fucking moron like you are. Thanks for making me feel better about that.
>>
File: 1459364501723.jpg (136 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
1459364501723.jpg
136 KB, 550x733
>>69675052
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>Post your drugs

>Fluoxetine (Prozac)
>Bupropion
>formerly Ambilify
>Probably should have more
>;_;
>>
>>69673831
This. Men commit suicide at higher rates but a lot of people are too busy talking about how manspreading triggers feminists to do anything.
>>
>>69680101

I wanted to do philosophy but I'm doing psychology instead

>Would you use the same argument against a person with schizophrenia and tell him he's just pretending to hear voice and just need to man up and ignore them? Or are you the king of psychiatry and decide that some exists and some don't based on your whims and opinions?

Do you have schizophrenia? Speaking of which, those voices that they hear are just their own thoughts but schizophrenics think they are someone else's

Apparently it's mainly due to stress that psychoses develop. High, constant and excruciating emotional stress

Please have some biological tests mate. Only then can you conclusively determine whether there's any physical pathogen that's affecting you
>>
>>69680220

>Benzos
>Seroquel
>Depakine

And some others
>>
>>69680220
>>69680561

Which I gave up by the way
>>
>>69673831
the therapists are utterly useless to me too. I go, they ask "what do i want from them to help me" and like, i don't know, i am not an expert. you are the therapist, figure that shit out. it's your job.
>>
>>69678997
>And the thing that's mentally wrong with you, you have been allowing it to happen to yourself.

So a child that had its parent murdered in front of her eyes and kept as a rapeslave in a dungeon for 2 years should just stroll out with a happy smile on her lips afterwards, after blaming herself for it.

>>69680440
>I wanted to do philosophy but I'm doing psychology instead

You wanted to do garbage? But opted for a field where you're supposed to help people, which in your mind is to tell them they're completely at fault themself?

Thanks for those two. You're deranged brainlet trying to be edgy. Enjoy your future unemployment.
>>
>>69672082
Yeah the fucks tried to put me on some too, never took any of the pills even though I said I did.

I've seen what you have seen as well. It's scary as hell.
>>
>>69680828

Trust me mate. I am helping you

Would you rather never have the opportunity to take responsibility for yourself and earn your way to a happy life?
>>
>>69680127
>make love not
>>
>>69680828

>So a child that had its parent murdered in front of her eyes and kept as a rapeslave in a dungeon for 2 years should just stroll out with a happy smile on her lips afterwards, after blaming herself for it.

Apparently only a minority (under 50%) of people with induced trauma actually develop PTSD-like symptoms

Let me dig up the study
>>
File: 1455429410973.jpg (31 KB, 192x452) Image search: [Google]
1455429410973.jpg
31 KB, 192x452
>The fact that women are shown in a certain way is bad
>The fact that women are perceived in said way is fine and must not be addressed
>>
not one single post about meditation.

we humans are different than animals because we can disociate out awareness.

mental illness is just a conflict with the outter perception and inner perception of reality... we become disociated and start to lose ourselves in the egoic external stimuly episode

meditation brings focus back to self and all you have to do is aknowlege yourself.

also a lot of humans are depressed cause they feel like bacteria... but consciousness does not need a brain to experience it... this is liberating as you can take life as a real video game where rules are love vs hate.

emotions can be experienced in the now. mental people are not in the now or when they are in the now they are called manic.

[email protected]
i can help
>>
>>69681005
>>69680828

It was in my brain plasticity lesson. I'll leave you with this until I find it

>Why do some people get PTSD and other people do not?
>It is important to remember that not everyone who lives through a dangerous event gets PTSD. In fact, most will not get the disorder.

https://bbrfoundation.org/frequently-asked-questions-about-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-ptsd
>>
>>69681005
> only a minority (under 50%)

That's still a huge fucking number.

"well only like 40 out of 100 people that went through this had their lives ruined, such a tiny minority we don't need to give a shit about them!"

If you really think like this you should quit your studies and go flip burgers instead.
>>
>>69671845
oh muh gawd right feminism such a problem like yah
>>
>>69681344
How do you do the whole meditation thing anyway?
And what kind of symptoms can it alleviate?
>>
>>69681591
mindfulness? mindfulness can actually make you smarter.
>>
>>69681420

Well most people don't undergo trauma, however "triggered" some may or may not feel

It's becoming more so self-induced nowadays
>>
>>69681679
>Well most people don't undergo trauma

Most people don't get cancer either. Should we tell them to go fuck themself when they do?

Population prevalence of PTSD is 7-8%, you cannot decide to ignore them with a handwave majority argument.

As a psychologist everyone that needs your service will be in one minority group or another. If you decide to handwave away them with some diffuse majority arguments you're in the wrong fucking field, unless you plan to spend your career fabricating data for papers.
>>
>>69671845
this "problematic" depiction of a woman grabbing for pills looks better than the best picture of lena
so I don't understand what she is complaining about
>>
>>69681420

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10926771.2014.941083

This seems to be a good one. But you do need journal access

Get one of your student mates to show it to you
>>
>>69675075
What kind of life do you think those people would have? People are so brainwashed by the idea that drugs can fix their lives but it's becomes another problem when you rely on it to function.
>>
>>69682180
I don't care about it and don't know what your point is anymore.
>>
>>69682044

Do you have PTSD? Or schizophrenia?

I'm saying you should have more faith in our human nature to pull through emotional and mental difficulties

It should inspire you to stop thinking of yourself as merely an irredeemable victim and prompt you to action
>>
>>69671845
By "Every picture" she means this one photo, that she just saw.

MANSPLAINED.
>>
>>69682340

This basically >>69682423

There are very few people that are actually beyond repair

The grand majority are easily fixable within their own ability and by their own hand
>>
>>69681591
there are a few meditations but for starters the best results i get with zen meditation.

sit in an upright position where your head rests on your shoulders in a comfortable way.
you almost close your eyes and look 2 feet ahead of you (dont pay attention to what you see just stare there)
breathe

just take normal breaths in and out (with first 3 being long breaths to strech a little)
when your mind wanders off just acknowlege the thoughts and bring back focus to breathing.

when we meditate we connect to the "reptilian" auto ritm and by focusing on it we lose the chatter in our head and we can experience other things. and when the chatter in your head stops (note that at the beggining you will get 4-10seconds in an hour sitting and these few seconds are verry precious.)

our emotions are also part of our intuition and when you meditate is like an oil change and you can understand yourself more coherently.

also you may experience future visions or hear/see someone who has emotions toward you but these are nice ocurancess.
>>
>>69676063
>>69675475
indians truly are worse than canada
>>
>>69682423
>Do you have PTSD?
Maybe.

>prompt you to action
It doesn't. You seem to have strange misconstructed ideas of how humans work.

>>69682537
>easily fixable within their own ability and by their own hand

Trivializing the hardship of others will unfailingly earn you their well deserved spite.

For being someone that supposedly studies psychology you seem to awfully clueless about it.
>>
File: dolls-imdb.png (251 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
dolls-imdb.png
251 KB, 630x354
>>69671845

interesting that she chose a still from a film that will be /fifty years old next year/ to illustrate her point.
>>
Alot of you guys seem to know what you're talking about so here's a question:

Is there any correlation between anti depressant and drug addiction? I found out my brother has been smoking meth now and he seems to be angry all the time.
>>
>>69682937

>Trivializing the hardship of others will unfailingly earn you their well deserved spite.

They may feel the need to be infantilised, but it does more harm than good in the long run trust me mate

Google "learned helplessness" to see the gist on the matter
>>
>>69683089

>smoking meth

That shit's harmless mate. Weak stuff tbqh
Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.