[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a single, uncooked, grass fed 1 lb steak without antibiotics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1458964948870.jpg (416 KB, 1800x1274) Image search: [Google]
1458964948870.jpg
416 KB, 1800x1274
>a single, uncooked, grass fed 1 lb steak without antibiotics or hormones or any of that shit, costs $13

>literally the cost of an entire steak meal at a resturant that would include side dishes, and you have to cook it yourself

>lacks in omega 3, causing inflammation, obesity and cancer

Why the fuck does no one care about their health

It tastes way fucking better too. Its insanely good.

Fuck vegans, i dont care about animals being killed, but if we treat them right and dont pump them full of drugs it will help ourselves out a lot

But everyone is either

>HURR ANIMALS SHOULD NEVER DIE

or

>i absolutely dont give a fuck if my animals are raised knee high in shit, full of infections and disease, pumped full of drugs to compensate for their shit conditions breeding all kinds of shit that is resistant to anti biotics, and never see the light of day for their entire lives

Why is the world going mad?

We're going to end up causing another plague because the drugs wont work on these diseases if we waste them all on animals living in shitty cheap conditions
>>
>>69670957
Monocropping is not efficient, but it is easy.
>>
>>69671043
How is that even relevant to farming animals?
>>
>>69671206
Rereading your post, the same general idea applies. The reason it's done is because it is generates more revenue for similar costs, I would assume.
>>
>>69671380
Well no duh

But if people cared about their health why dont they eat more free range shit, and help bring the price down to something a little less absurd?

No one cares apparently

Except vegans, who seem to care more about animals than they do about mankind
>>
>>69670957

Found the Cityfag.

"I can't raise cows here, therefore no one should be allowed to raise cows!"

"Cities are important!! Muh Jew York!! Muh Hollywood!"

Cunts. Life is going to hurt. A lot.
>>
The grass fed steak has MORE omega 3s.
>>
>>69671495
Buying more of it really won't change anything. That's not how that works.
>>
>>69671596
>Everyone needs more niggers to be healthy!!11!

We can see the syphilis in you from miles away.
We will aim for the yellow in your eyes.

t. Flyover country.
>>
>>69671579
dude what

i want everyone to raise cows like how they used to, not injected with antibiotics, knee deep in shit

>>69671596
Thats what i meant to say, sorry i guess i didnt make that clear

>>69671746
dude what in the fuck are you even going on about lol
>>
File: dlu57407.jpg (23 KB, 288x397) Image search: [Google]
dlu57407.jpg
23 KB, 288x397
>>69670957

>Putting the dear on top of the truck and not in the bed
>>
File: 1456776290219.png (201 KB, 500x590) Image search: [Google]
1456776290219.png
201 KB, 500x590
>>69671579
Go back to chasing a pig around
>>
>>69671922
>i want everyone to raise cows like how they used to, not injected with antibiotics, knee deep in shit

And you want to buy that for ¢67 a pound. More than want, you demand to buy it for that price.

Like most cityfags, you believe that people who know how to raise food owe you something.

You're fucked.

"YOU owe me!!"
No.

You're on your own.
>>
File: Two Cancerous Canadian Cucks.jpg (168 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
Two Cancerous Canadian Cucks.jpg
168 KB, 620x465
>>69670957

>Why is the world going mad?

Not mad, cucked.
>>
>>69671579
Please read a book, work on your reading comprehension.

T. Educated redneck
>>
>>69672151
>And you want to buy that for ¢67 a pound.

im paying $13 a pound, i wouldnt even dream of that

and i live in suburbs

>>69671704
Wouldnt a larger demand possibly create larger more efficient businesses?
>>
>>69672576
>Wouldnt a larger demand possibly create larger more efficient businesses?
Yes, and this is exactly what has happened.
>>
I don't think cows are economical to raise on a small scale. They require a fuck ton of grazing land.

We never had cows but we had sheep and goats and even those require a significant amount of grazing land at least it's manageable.
>>
>>69672576
Not when the demand is for really, really inefficient method of producing goods.

I love cattle steroids. I know they're utterly safe to eat, because humans need to inject those steroids or your body breaks them down in first pass metabolism. See Also: Tren, greatest of all steroids.

I'm not all that impressed with grassfed when it's double the price of Choice, or even Select beef, despite it's being ungraded.
>>
Best steak I ever had was when I splurged on a big grass fed and finished scotch fillet that I cooked myself, would be nice to have a freezer to fit a whole cow.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.