[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex-KKK member, Emma Watson Promotes Skin-Whitening Cream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: r1.jpg (246 KB, 431x630) Image search: [Google]
r1.jpg
246 KB, 431x630
Feminism has only ever been for White women – they’re the only ones psychologically-damaged enough to accept it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3513549/Emma-Watson-s-fans-accuse-promoting-skin-lightening-Lancome-campaign-brightening-product-resurfaces-web.html
>>
>>69670766
Calm down, mikair.
>>
>>69670766
I had a crush on her since I was a child :3
>>
>>69670766
That's very sad. Stay proud of your skin color Miss Watson, they mad jelly.
>>
>>69670766
wow she's getting fatter now
her age is starting to show already
D:
>>
>>69670766
But Hermione was black
>>
File: 1.gif (2 MB, 318x708) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
2 MB, 318x708
>>
>>69670934
You should have done what I did: Don't watch hollywood jewish degeneracy since Lion King
>>
>>69671178
the good thing about these white trash is that I don't feel attracted to them

I'm biological superior to rats and trash
>>
File: 1.gif (2 MB, 240x312) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
2 MB, 240x312
>>69671199
I don't watch many movies , I don't even watch her movies
she just makes my cock hard
>>
>>69671040
I guess the cream works then.
>>
>>69671018
Well she did become a feminist.
>>
>>69671259
>Brazil
>biologically superior
????
>>
>>69671268
Sub-human greek, you belong to Germany.
>>
I love it when the leftist lunacy backfires on people
>>
>>69671402
>pretending there 40 million whites not-mixed don't exist

In the lat 30 years there was only one serious study about race in Brazil, all others were done by The Marxist University of Sao Paulo which states that 99% of the population is mixed so they promote race mixing more easily in Brazil.
>>
>>69671526
I belong to my mother , she is taking me to mcdonalds today :)
and she is going to buy me toys too :)
>>
>>69671641
I have lots of bacon here, thinking about fry some french fries.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.