[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Women DESTROY NATIONS * / CIVILIZATIONS - and other UNCOMFORTABLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1431981715944.png (142 KB, 289x280) Image search: [Google]
1431981715944.png
142 KB, 289x280
Video related, amazingly accurate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>69670573
>Why Women DESTROY NATIONS
because western men are cucks
there, saved you 20 mins
>>
>>69670573
Even women cannot deny it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTp1Pq6koQs
>>
not "women" only white women.
>>
>>69670573
This is MGTOW shit

>>69670680
Based Bulgaria understands.
>>
>>69670680
First post best post
This is what it boils down to.
It's not the woman's fault, it is the men's fault in society for enabling women, they women do not know any better.
Just like the analogy Patrice oneal used to use; if you put a steak in front of a dog and the dog eats it, do you get angry at the dog? No. It's in its nature, the same with women. They should be kept under mans guidance and control.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2506x1995) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2506x1995
Wolf tokens, ladies
>>
Daily reminder that men allowed women to destroy white countries

Now it's time for a Night of The Long Knifes
>>
>>69670923
>>69670789
>>69670680

there is something repulsive about the MGTOW general tone of complaining women aren't reasonable. Women need to be caged with ideology, fear, and other control mechanisms.

The West has decline in proportion to the erosion of those beliefs among western men.
>>
>>69670573
Why do we have so many shillsh who try to promote their youtube channel today?
>>
File: Women nature.png (141 KB, 1151x479) Image search: [Google]
Women nature.png
141 KB, 1151x479
>>69670740
All women, white women just have more freedom than most other women so they have more opportunity to destroy societies.
>>
>make only WORKING taxpayers have voting rights

problem solved.
>>
Where's toothpastebro of "black pigeon is a defeatist controlled opposition shill" when you need him?
>>
>>69671535
I guarantee you're more cucked than you think.
>>
>>69670680
>>69670923
Pretty much this. I think the root cause, though, is the lack of war we've experienced over the last 70 years. We live in a bubble, granting us the luxury to entertain egalitarian fantasies regarding race and gender. We're detached as fuck from some incredibly important realities right now, and when the bubble pops, we're in for a shitshow like you can't even imagine.
>>
>>69670680
>>69670923
>>69671535
>>69672193

We, men, did not understand this. We did not have proof that they can not perform on a satisfactory level. Now we have it.

inb4 it was always evident that they are physically weaker.

It was always assumed that in making political decision women would be about the same as men. You could not possibly predict that they would make political choices that are suicidal to the existence of society.

I mean, something that wants to destroy itself would have destroyed itself long time ago, not suddenly now.
>>
>>69674682
A lot of it has to do with, for women, getting conquered leads to survival whereas for men it leads to extinction. The fundamental sexual psyche will leak into every facet of the decision making process, so not only in relation to other nations, but in relation to the surroundings in a more general sense.
It really seems to be that simple sometimes.
>>
DON'T DIE ON ME!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.