[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you guys turning on Milo all of a sudden? Did I miss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Why are you guys turning on Milo all of a sudden?
Did I miss something?
>>
>>69670223
We support Hillary now.
>>
Just a raid from /r/sandersforpresident and some Ahmeds.
>>
>>69670223

>not being able to tell when shills are afoot

baka
>>
File: CZIb4QbU8AEh1Im.jpg (44 KB, 600x675) Image search: [Google]
CZIb4QbU8AEh1Im.jpg
44 KB, 600x675
>>69670302
Fuck, now what am I supposed to do with all these anime girls?
>>
>>69670223
stop name dropping /pol/ you fucking autist also we are not just "blowing off steam" with our nationalism and analysis of different ethnic groups
>>
>>69670379
Give them equal pay for equal work.
>>
File: Milo Obama.png (42 KB, 563x224) Image search: [Google]
Milo Obama.png
42 KB, 563x224
There are literally hundreds of millions of dollars being spent by the Hillary, Bernie and Cruz campaigns (and Trump too)

Do you think that money just disappears?
There's shills everywhere
>>
>>69670495
oh fuck I missed that tweet

holy dicks!
>>
>>69670223
Why? He's a nigger-loving, Greek-Jew homo now pretending to be an american, and claims "we are his fans" when he's ruining this place by bringing unwanted attention.
Have you looked around the past week? 95% of the threads are b tier. He and the tay thing have ruined the board, possibly forever, at least until after the shit settles where it may after election.
>>
>>69670223
We're being raided by reddit
They come every time something negative happens to Trump. The current issue being his supposed flip flopping.
I like Milo. I do not like that he mentions /pol/
We don't need more normies
Our dank memes rely on jaded, cynical /pol/acks. We will lose Kek's favor if we lose the dank memes.
>>
File: 1459402521616.gif (3 MB, 720x508) Image search: [Google]
1459402521616.gif
3 MB, 720x508
>>69670457
never

>>69670435
wrong thread? or do you think I'm milo?
>>
>>69670602
>Have you looked around the past week? 95% of the threads are b tier.
Yeah, that totally wasn't the case before him
>>
>>69670223
i'm concerned he's trying to co-opt /pol/ and direct "our" energy where he wants it.

also he name drops us too much which floods us with newfags and lowers content.
it's hard enough with all the shilling we deal with atm

he also lies about us and shits on any kind of white nationalism we have. says we're not really racist or against racemixing, says we're fine with faggots, etc.
>>
>>69670602
I've been busy this past week, so no I haven't

>>69670644
I don't think it's reddit, I'm seeing an anti-milo consensus outside of /pol/ too
OP pic is from this song, for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKcXrIY0HsA
>>
>>69670929
Thank you, that answers my question.

Yeah that's pretty shitty of him. I'm still okay with him but maybe he should distance himself from the alt-right instead of pretending to be part of it.
>>
He's a faggot.

The only worth he has is that he triggers feminists.
>>
>>69670302
10/10 shitpost.
Why can't Canada always be like this?
>>
>>69670978
The consensus seems to be that he's an attention whore that says decent things every now and then, although his recent article has triggered the "muh secret club" brigade and the "it isn't enough to recognise the Jewish domination of the media and Israel's influence in American politics, you also need to seriously shout about gassing the kikes or you're controlled opposition" brigade, some 1.5k view youtube video doesn't change much although I'm sure Shiksa Goddess has also made one.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.