[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Germany, France, Austria, Belgium and the Netherlands al
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-04-02-10-57-23.png (777 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-02-10-57-23.png
777 KB, 1080x1920
>Germany, France, Austria, Belgium and the Netherlands all rejected the idea of Ukraine’s potential EU membership during the five-year negotiation period in 2008-2012

https://www.rt.com/news/338095-eu-oppose-ukraine-membership/

You can only post ITT if you're from one of those five countries.
>>
NEE!
>>
>>69669406

>ukraine

no such thing
>>
>>69670437
I agree, should be part of russia
>>
>>69669406
kek we need them darker skinned migrants, not just more white people
>>
File: phone.jpg (184 KB, 960x684) Image search: [Google]
phone.jpg
184 KB, 960x684
>>69669406
They are LITERALLY on suicide watch right now
>>
>>69669406
>block Ukraine after letting them die even though you had signed a treaty for its protection
>allow Turkey in
wat
>>
>>69670622
Wait for April 6!
We'll show up, over 30% and vote no!
Then we'll cheer at fucking over EU plans.
Then parliament will be forced to consider the vote and just ignore the referendum anyway.

What a time to be alive!
>>
Ukraine needs to fuckoff.
>>
>>69670955
Just cuck my shit up Merkel
>>
>>69670622
Reminder that Moscow is higher than Istanbul and the wild nigger park Johannesburg in this list.

Also moscow has substantialy higher wages than the rest of the country
>>
>>69669406
>Ukraine
no such thing

>>69670955
>allow Turkey in
very far from done as of today, because Turkey has only started to make all its possible to be labelled as a pariah state, even if still in NATO. And with the Russia withdrawal from Syria, the "refugees are Russian fault" propaganda had to stop.
>>
>>69670955
EU does not allow countries in that have outstanding border issues that could lead to a war, Ukraine still has an active war going on.

Also nobody let turkey in, and as long as Erdogan is in power nobody will
>>
>>69671255
>Also nobody let turkey in.
Fixed.
>>
>>69671041
If the parliament ignores us, Geert can use it to pull the plug on it and give us earlier elections
>>
>>69669406
>Ukraine
>less reliable than Israel and any forgettable African country
>has scammed even Africa with their energetic deals
>no money
>massive debts
>no natural reserves except carbon at best
>would cause even more problems and loss of deals with Russia for Europe
>dumb "nationalistic" population in general for a nation that doesn't exist
etc etc...
Turkey tier EU candidate, also why would someone even want to join thr EU right now.
>>
>>69669406
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>69671129
Yeah, #YOLO.
>Also moscow has substantialy higher wages than the rest of the country
So does Berlin and every other capital, dipshit.
>>
>>69671588
I find it funny that it's not just PVV against but also SP and even PvdD
>>
>>69671717
This, as much as I like people from Ukraine, their political landscape is absolutely fucked and literally USSR-tier.
At least they're fighting for a decent life and might actually succeed in kicking the old commies out.
>>
>>69669406
We basically own all 5.
>>
>>69669406
EU BTFO. I'm sorry for the Ukrainians though, but at least they won't be flooded with niggers and arabs
>>
>>69672268
lel in return they get rusian occupation, not much better
>>
>>69672104
>At least they're fighting for a decent life
and everyone see how successful they are

>and might actually succeed in kicking the old commies out.
you still don't understand that communism is stronger when it is under attack.
>>
>>69669406
Holy fuck, I saw a documentary about protest against ukraine government. that was useless?
>>
>>69672189
Wait for it though.
US working actively against right wing here because most of them want a better relationship with Russia, even if a relationship with the US suffers.
>>
>>69671916
Nope
http://www.welt.de/wirtschaft/article119101788/Wo-man-in-Deutschland-am-besten-verdient.html

Berlin is nowhere near the front.

But Moscow has what, 2x the wages the rest of russia has?
>>
>>69672721
>BW and Bayern best
What a surprise!
>>
>>69669406
"We want niggers instead of hardworking and educated white people!" - EU

Wat.
>>
>>69669406
Why would Ukraine want to be part of the EU? Are they insane?
>>
>>69670955
We never signed a treaty of protection with them you dumbass
>>
>>69673832
>Ukraine
>hardworking and educated
Wat?
>>
>>69674303
Well, while that might be questionable, chances of there being a hardworking ukranian are a few orders magnitude higher than finding the same qualities in your generic nigger refugee.
>>
>>69669406
Reject the membership of what ?

What is this, ukraine ?

As far as I remember the word means borderlands, borderlands of what ?
>>
>>69674436
Ukraine is full of drunk lowlives and prostitutes
>>
>>69674796
Randstad als een land.
>>
>>69674796
Isn't that kinda the definition of your country Aquafresh ?

Be drunk, be high and fuck prostitutes ?
>>
>>69674859
>Be a tourist, be high, spend your money in the Dutch economy and fuck Slavic prostitutes

FTFY

Come visit anytime, maybe you can find your sister.
>>
>>69670955
Why would the EU want Ukraine or Turkey?

Neither of them are first world countries and the EU has enough dead weight to drag along as it is
>>
>>69675123
Dependent on expansionism.
"How can we be terrible when we just got a new member?"
Also flooding old territories with new (likely pro-EU) voters.
>>
>>69670622

If you're going by the average wage & the price of Iphone 6 in stores, you need to work 2 months to buy it in Croatia as well
>>
>>69675723
Imagine how terrible the EU would be if Ukraine and Turkey were both full members
>>
>>69675029
I don't think he'll find his sister but maybe you should check if yours is at Mohammed's or Ahmed's place tonight.
>>
>>69674796
take a look at the mirror you inbred fuckwad
>>
>>69675976
I expect the right would rise sharply to the point where we just might have civil war/bloody revolution.
One can always hope.
>>
>>69669406
>Germany, France, Austria, Belgium and the Netherlands
The alliance of evil cuckolds

I'm glad niggers are replacing you all fucking vermin

>vote against ukrainain refugees,only neighbour states take ukrainian refugees
>take millions of inhuman demonic inbred mudshits
>>
>>69676657
>take millions of inhuman demonic inbred mudshits
Youre right, we did get alot of you fucking gyppos
>>
>>69676657

>thinking the average citizen of these countries wants Turks and other roaches in his country
>inb4 "hurr durr just plan a coup d' etat"

Soros must be smiling right now
>>
>>69675976
The UK, the Czech Republic and the Netherlands would leave over that. Which would take out about 20% of the EU's budget they get per year, which gets replaced by countries who want hundreds of millions from the EU.
>>
>>69677766
>inb4 "hurr durr just plan a coup d' etat"
No, SERIOUSLY WHY NOT?
>>
>>69678420
Brainwashing, literally

Will take decades to undo

If we don't collapse first
>>
We have failed Europe
>>
>>69670622
People would spend this much lifetime to get an iPhone?
>>
Germany here :^)
>>
File: TEGEN TEGEN TEGEN.jpg (28 KB, 640x403) Image search: [Google]
TEGEN TEGEN TEGEN.jpg
28 KB, 640x403
>>69669406

TEGEN
>>
>>69669406
Good to see the eu might stop growing for a while
>>
>>69675123
>Why would the EU want Ukraine or Turkey?

Some would argue that the EU elite is looking for support in new places, as the support for the EU is at an all-time low in the current Member States... Considering the fact that decisions in the EU have to be taken by a majority of countries that also represent a certain percentage of the EU population, you can see how it might be appealing to certain elements to have 2 countries with a combined population of roughly 120 million (almost 1/4th of the EUs current population) that generally support the EU added to the electorate..

That being said, I don't see either joining anywhere in the next decade, unless the EU really wants to lose all legitimacy it still has left in the current MSs.
>>
>>69678806

Why would you write the word "gegen" with a t? Fucking dutch.
>>
>>69669406
Great idea, better get Turkey instead!
>>
>>69679315
Why would you write tegen with a g? Fucking germs..
>>
>>69670622
Wat de fuck hawwe jo krekt neuken sizze oer my, jim lytse bitch? Ik haw jo witte ik ôfstudearre top fan myn klasse yn de Navy Seals, en ik haw al belutsen by tal fan geheime plondertochten op Al-Quaeda, en ik haw mear as 300 befêstige makket dea. Ik bin oplieden yn gorilla warfare en ik bin de top sniper yn it hiele Amerikaanske wapene troepen. Jo binne neat foar my, mar krekt in oar doel. Ik sil wipe jimme de fuck út mei krektens de likes fan dat hat nea sjoen foardat op dizze ierde, markearje myn neuken wurden. Jo tinke kinne jo fuort mei sizzen dat stront oan my oer it ynternet? Tink wer, fucker. As wy prate ik bin kontakt myn geheime netwurk fan spionnen oer de Feriene Steaten en jo IP wurdt traced rjocht no sa jo better tariede foar de stoarm, maggot. De stoarm dy't doekjes út de Pathetic lytse ding dy neame dyn libben. Jo binne neuken dead, kid. Ik kin wêze oeral, anytime, en ik kin deadzje dy yn mear as sânhûndert wegen, en dat is krekt mei myn bleate hannen. Net allinne bin ik wiidweidich oplaat yn unarmed combat, mar ik ha tagong ta de hiele arsenaal fan de Feriene Steaten Marine Corps en ik sil it mei syn folle omfang te wipe jo miserable ezel ôf it gesicht fan it kontinint, jim lytse stront. As allinne jo koene hawwe bekend hokker ûnsillich ferjilding jo lytse "tûk" reaksje wie oer te bringen del oer jimme, miskien dy soe hâlden jo neuken tonge. Mar do koe net, dy die it net, en no jo binne beteljen de priis, dy ferrekte idioat. Ik sil shit fury alles oer jo en jo sille ferdrinke yn it. Jo binne neuken dead, kiddo.
>>
>>69679539

I don't know, sounds kinda nicer.
>>
Ukraine...
The amount of stupid decisions made by them astounds me.
They abandoned Russia on demand of their jewish overlords and now expect to receive free shit from them?
Ukraine, you served your purpose.
Have a nice trip on becoming a new Uganda.
Just get Anschluss'd by Russia, trust me, it's a better fate than you have chosen.
>>
>>69679573
Wat zyde gy tot my, gy kleine duyvelspecht? Ik beveel ge er kennis van te neemen dat ik met lof ende goedkeuring een kaapersbrief heb gehad van Willem van Oranje ende betrokken ben geweest by talryke geheyme offensieven tegen Alva en de zyne, en zelfstandig meer dan drie honderden Spanjolen heb omgelegd. Ik ben gehard by den Katergeuzen en ben den beste schutter onder den Nederlandsche vlag. Ge bent niet meer dan myn zoveelste doelwit. Ik zal u uyt myne gewest verwyderen met een nauwkeurigheid die de wereld nog nimmer aangechouwen had. Let op myn verdomde woorden! Gy denkt dat ge deze leuhgenpraat aan my kan verkoopen per postduyf? Gy had tweemaal moeten denken, cattengehspuys! In dezen tyd dat ik deze missive opstel, stuur ik opdracht naar myn geheymen samenstel van verspieders ende vloerduyven, verspreid door den Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden en wordt dezen postduyf gevolgd, dus ge kunt zich maar beter voorbereiden op den storm, rabaut. Den storm die het bedroevenden klyne ding dat gy uw leven noemt weg zal vaagen. Gy bent dood, kind. Ik kan overal, ten alle tyden zyn ende ik kan ge op zeven honderden wyzen doden, ende dat is slechts met myne bloten handen. Niet alleen zyt ik veelomvattend geoefend in den ongewapenden krygskunst, maar alsmede heb ik het voltallige arsenaal der watergeuzen ter myner beschikking ende ik zal dat benutten om uwer lamlendigen achtereinde van het vastenland te vagen, gy klynen schobbejak. Als gy had geweten wat voor eene goddelooze vergelding uw 'geestige' missive teweeg zou brengen, had ge misschien op uwen tong gebeten. Maar dat kon ge niet. Gy deed het niet ende nu zult ge de tol betalen, gy verdomde smeerkanis. Ik zal furie over u schyten en gy zult er in verzuypen. Ge zyt dood, hoerenzeune.
>>
>>69670555
This. We need more enrichment!

Moldova and Ukraine should stay the fuck out.

#RefugeesWelcome
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.