[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
17th april referendum, italianfags, what dou you think about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: referendum_aprile_trivelle.jpg (32 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
referendum_aprile_trivelle.jpg
32 KB, 600x300
17th april referendum, italianfags, what dou you think about it?
did you understand what are you voting for, and what do you think about it? will you vote?
>>
I'm voting yes, it's not gonna reach the quorum anyway
>>
i'm not going to vote
>>
>>69669376
explain me, why?

i'm also a scrutatore and i basically don't know nothing about it, what's your position?
>>
Enlighten me on what this is about my pastanigger friends
>>
>>69669552
>explain me, why?
Mostly because Renzi doesn't want it to win, i don't give a fuck about ecology and the part of the law they're trying to void is pretty much useless as far as i know
>>
>>69669572
actually, the majority of people (me included) don't understand and don't give a shit about it.

basically they're doing this referendum to decide if going on pumping natural gas from our seas with the already existing sea drills (NO) until the end of it or stopping it now (YES), there's a law that establish that the drills can go on untile gas end, with this referendum they want to cancel this law and stop the drillings.

as far as i understood it, the point is that greenpeace want to stop the drillings (because natural disaster fear and stuff), while normal/rational people think we should continue
>>
>>69670217
so wait a second. You already have the drills in place and you are voting to stop the extraction? Why?
You would lose jobs and resources
>>
>>69669770
source?

probably i'll vote because i'm already there as a scrutatore, otherwise for sure i wouldn't go to vote, also i could care less about it
>>
>>69670324
yes, as i said the problem is that greenpeace and hippie treehuggers thinks that in a closed sea (like adriatico or tirreno) the damages made by drills are huge, especially in case of problems with them and gas/oil spilling in the sea.

yeah, voting yes mean that those drills (italian way) will stay there unused and some people will lose their job, and we will be even more addicted to foreign gas/petrol
>>
Cosa ne pensate delle riforme senatoriali?
>>
>>69670501
complimenti per l'italiano, i couldn't care less honestly.

non so neanche di cosa tu stia parlando, a dirla tutta
>>
>>69670448
Oh so it's a referendum made by greencucks.
>>
>>69670546
In due o tre parole, l'abolizione cerimoniale con un referendum
>>
>>69669198
I honestly don't know what to do.
I want to vote "No" but maybe I should just don't go to avoid it reaching the quorum, but what if they reach it anyway and I didn't vote?

>>69670324
Yes, the state gives out concessions that last 30 years and has to renew them or not.
If the "Yes" wins they will not renew them and stop the existing one and future drills from happening.
>>
Ravioli ravioli, give me the formuoli
>>
>>69670655
>abolizione cerimoniale

there's no such thing in our system, that expression is used referred to diplomatic behaviour with foreign countries.

intendi gli stipendi senatoriali?
>>
>>69670727
i've seen that the majority of parties want the YES to win, but honestly i don't find even one single point to vote yes, the only one is to avoid natural disasters in our seas but seems really like the worst case scenario
>>
>>69670828
Lo so. È un schifo. Non so se saranno dai diritti o dagli stipendi o solo pagargli per fare senza niente
>>
>>69671047
Pagarli. Devo studiare più la grammatica italiana
>>
>>69670949
Yeah but I don't believe them.
I mean there are already a lot of rigs around the country and don't seem to create many problems, I think this is just the usual fearmongering.
Also we would end up with people losing their jobs and unusued infrastructures.

>>69670546
http://www.polisblog.it/post/214803/abolizione-senato-riforma-come-funziona-cosa-cambia

Here if you are interested.
>>
I vote YES CAUSE FUCK RENZI! No other reason i don t care about oil there, there is not much left anyway , it would cost less to buy oil from russia, but nooo MUH SANCTIONs , yeah good job we lost 3 bilions with these sanctions
>>
>>69670949
Well one of the points is that right now we have shitty deals with petrol companies and we don't get much out of our already very limited natural resources, of course since everything is already in place you could just give them the concession back with possibly a better deal, it's not like referendums are binding, they can just make the law again
>>
>>69671047
Uno schifo. Mannaggia
>>
>>69671152
te la cavi molto bene, ma sei mezzo italiano?
>>
Ciao Francesco, uno Spaghetti per favore
>>
Ieri mi sono arrivati i documenti necessari per votare. Non era neanche necessario entrare nel thread, sapevo che questi coglioni volevano chiudere qualcosa italiano tanto per comprarlo all'estero.
>>
>>69672287
stay quite hans, your wieneir it's not ready
>>
>>69672287
Go schlaft with your mütter Hans, we don't woll your kind here
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.