[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WORLD WAR 3 CONFIRMED HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING! >russia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1458306305603.jpg (776 KB, 3263x1839) Image search: [Google]
1458306305603.jpg
776 KB, 3263x1839
WORLD WAR 3 CONFIRMED

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING!

>russia protects armenia
>turkroaches protect azerbaijan
>turkey is part of NATO
>all Nato countries have declare war on Russia and armenia

Say goodbye to life as we know it
>>
>>69668630
Links?
>>
Just because the piece of paper says that's how it should be in theory, it's not how its actually going to work in practice.
>>
>>69668679
http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160402/1037362816/armenia-azerbaijan-karabakh-violent.html
>>
>>69668630
That's not how it works.
NATO already told Turkey it wasn't going to get involved in any outcome of Turkey shit flinging with Russia last year over a jet being shot down, so they're not going to do shit in a Russian/Turkish proxy war.
>>
>>69668679

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160402/1037362816/armenia-azerbaijan-karabakh-violent.html

>>69668706

That's how it happened with WW1. The NATO countries have no other option. If a major player backs out, that shows they don't care about the treaty. They can't back out. They have to fight.
>>
>>69668706
the higher up jews think it works this way. kinda funny really. but most people will just fight to free there nation of mud. hard to tell if they will all fight together or at all at this point. it will be months before the US gets involved as per the norm. or we will start it off also a norm for are government.
>>
>>69668630
at best it'll end up as another shitty proxy war where both sides deny all involvement.
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 1599x999) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 1599x999
>>69668826
>sputnik
>>
>>69668826
Azerbaijan is not in NATO. Turkey defending their ally has nothing to do with NATO you retard.
>>
>>69668630
You do realize that there has been constant cease-fire violations in this region ever since it broke off from Azerbaijan? Yet every side has seen it as advantageous to keep the status quo a.k.a not actually war over it. Just shoot up the other side a bit.

What in the world would make you think this time is any different? (Also turks don't have the balls to support Azerbaijan anyway)
>>
Nato is a defensive pact. They're not going to do anything unless T*rkey's land gets directly attacked.
>>
>>69668826
what happened in ww2? the UK had a pact with Poland to attack anyone who invades, yet they didn't attack the soviet union
>>
What the do you do in that situation? Looks like the only option is losing some nut skin.
>>
File: matsudoki3.jpg (99 KB, 680x777) Image search: [Google]
matsudoki3.jpg
99 KB, 680x777
>>69668630
>that picture
did he die?
>>
>>69668630
I have grown quite tired of Russia over these past eight years. Personally I think they deserve a good nuking over a host of issues but especially for disrespecting President Obama. I hope Hillary punishes them.
>>
>>69668630
>Russia
>protects Armenia
You idiot. Russians have better things to do than spill blood for irrelevant shitholes. What Russia will do is play it smart and sell weapons to both sides like they did in '92.
>>
>>69668630
>anyone doing anything for turkroaches
Even if our politicians side with the roach, we'd rather RACE WAR NOW than risk our lives for filthy roaches
>>
>>69669278
I thought that was world war 3 itself
>>
>>69668630
>because one NATO country decides to jump in a pile of shit all others follow
>>
NATO won't protect Turkey.
>>
>>69669945
War between turkey and Russia is more likely to mean the end of NATO than WW3.
>>
>Russian President Vladimir Putin has called on all sides in the conflict to immediately cease hostilities

It's not happening mates
>>
It would be a regional conflict at best. I hope.

NATO wouldn't invade Russian territory, they'd just try to push them out of Azerbaijan. An offensive on all sides would literally do no one any good.

A Spanish Civil War scenario, a prelude to a great war, is a definite possibility, but we won't have WW3 for a few more years.
>>
>>69668630
>ww3 for Turkey's sake

This is what turkroaches actually believe.
>>
>>69668630
april fools was yesterday you fucking moron
>>
There's a failure in your logic here. Azerbaijan may be friends with the Turks, but is not part of NATO.

This is rather important. As it is not part of NATO, NATO is not obligated to help Turkey fight that war. NATO is only ever obligated to help defend other members. Defensive pacts are genius.
>>
>>69670633
Let the habbening thread be. I'm just happy that the boards look normal again.
>>
>>69670905

My name was brittney ho yesterday so i know your feel
>>
>>69668630
fuck! this is why you wear proper underwear and button fly pants.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.