[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red-pilling everyone would literally destroy the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: let_me_sleep.gif (890 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
let_me_sleep.gif
890 KB, 305x320
Depressed anon here. Ever-since I slowly red-pilled myself from observation and thinking I grew more and more depressed.

On one hand I don't want to be a fucking mindless cog to "fit in" the society. On the other hand I now know fate is sealed for each ppl. It wasn't fucking creativity and passion which made Mark Zuckerberg successful. It was all his classmates and the resources, along with the savvy jews who invested in his mind-controlling machine.

When I wanted to do something "great" all I got were those sheeple classmates and friends who cannot take any risk. It was all the blue pilling "motivating" films and propaganda that caused my delusion. I despise dumb people but I am nowhere any greater than them. My IQ might be high compared to a nigger but I am still not in any form Einstein level smart.

I see the stupidity inside the human beings but I cannot do anything to improve it. Whenever I complain about something I just feel like I'm a worthless cynic who produces nothing.

I loathe my body. I abhor my mind. After quarreling with my idiotic gf today over petty stuff I just realized that it was all my penis stopping me from saying "fuck you I'm done". When I said marriage was a ponzi scheme my friends laughed at me while they did't even have gfs except for me because they look too ugly.

I wish I could just end this all but yet again I feel suicide is the ultimate brave thing and the ultimate cuck thing at the same time. It is brave for having your courage to say fuck you to all this nonsense. It is cuck for throwing away your last piece of dignity to this fucked up world.

If the whole world is red-pilled then everyone would literally be depressed as fuck and stop functioning. Ignorance is bliss. I hope I never woke up.
>>
File: iwkoqt.gif (496 KB, 168x130) Image search: [Google]
iwkoqt.gif
496 KB, 168x130
>>
>>69668611
> Mark Zuckerberg was successful because of all his classmates and the resources
>When I wanted to do something "great" all I got were those sheeple classmates and friends who cannot take any risk
>if i only didn't have idiots in my class i would be Mark Zuckerberg successful

You are a narcissistic shit. Narcissism hides in self pity and self loathing.
>>
>>69669064

No Bjorn, that's not what he meant at all
>>
Trust me your just light redpilled. ..there are pills out there you dont wanna know
>>
>>69669064
Uh I didn't put all the credit to his classmates. But it was very important. I didn't say Mark was a dumb goof. He is obviously very talented.
>>
File: 14277144215660.png (374 KB, 595x598) Image search: [Google]
14277144215660.png
374 KB, 595x598
Redpilled man rule the world of bluepilled mob.And they are not depressed.You can become a ruling class to.
>>
File: 7StagesofRedPill.jpg (65 KB, 751x522) Image search: [Google]
7StagesofRedPill.jpg
65 KB, 751x522
>>69668611
>>
>>69669064
Straight outta DSM
>>
>>69669176
ABSOLUTELY .
>>
>>69668611
China, that's a rare flag.
>>
>>69668611
You seem like a cool guy. Don't give up
>>
>>69669221
>>69669453
>>69669607

Thanks.
>>
>>69669220
Don't listen to him he is the resident Shlomo
>>
>>69668611
stop feeling sorry for yourself you fucking pomegranate.
Chase happiness in whatever form. If all you want is short term happiness, take heroin.
Some medium term happiness, live the bluepilled mediocre life and die anonymous. Long term happiness, go conquer the world. Outjew the joo.
>>
>>69669792
Thanks Germany. You're right.
>>
>>69668611
The redpill is either a life saver or a destroyer

The inherent regression of the world has not caused me to go into depression for longer than a couple days at most and has motivated me to become the leader that can stop the tide of regression

Be Majorian
Be Belisarius
What kind of fucking monster would give up and let the world drown in darkness when they possess the knowledge and ability to identify the true blights of the world and destroy them

The Red Pill makes you stop thinking about yourself, you indirectly concede your individual happiness and well being for the greater good of your nation and the burden of reviving a dying world. Its no longer about you, its about everyone else. The Red Pill doesnt save you, it turns you into an instrument to save everyone else. Dont fuck this up, your new purpose is to drag the rest of the world into the light despite the kicking and screaming for their own good
>>
>>69669989
This. Why all the positive energy from USA?
>>
>>69670057
because i need you fuckers to get back your government so i can start a business empire that is actually allowed to export to the largest consumer market in the world
>>
>>69670171
K mister anonstein
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.