[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Your ISP gave us your IP address and Google gave us some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: q2.jpg (1 MB, 2725x1363) Image search: [Google]
q2.jpg
1 MB, 2725x1363
>Your ISP gave us your IP address and Google gave us some of the tracking codes that have been associated with it, it looks like you post on this.../pol/ section of 4chan.org quite frequently. Could you tell us a little about that?
>>
>>69668506
See you in court for severe privacy violations.
>>
If you don't hire me I'll sue you for discriminating against me based on my personal (and secret) political beliefs.
>>
>>69668506
>'its a satire site made to mock far right nutters'
>>
AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
this stuff I post on here probably breaks 10 different laws in my country
>>
File: 1458941826255.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1458941826255.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>69668782
Iktf
>>
>>69668506
redpill them about 9/11
>>
>>69668782
Relax, it's all satire
>>
>>69668506
>let me tell you about the Jews
>>
>"Bro, are these cunts even qualified?"
>>
>>69668584
Yarp
>>
File: 1459332729358.jpg (105 KB, 747x1328) Image search: [Google]
1459332729358.jpg
105 KB, 747x1328
>>69668506
>Your ISP gave us your IP address and Google gave us some of the tracking codes that have been associated with it

Funny enough that isn't even quite so far from the truth in Germany. If you for example download anything copyright protected via torrent, lawyers who represent private companies that hold the copyrights can inquire ISPs to hand them over the data of the owner of the connection behind that IP at the current time of the violation. Those ISPs who save the connection data (Telekom for example does it for several years) are required to give out the information.
>>
>>69668506
whats a ISP?
>>
>>69668584
>Based on the tracking codes, your shopping habits don't line up with someone with a high income, it appears you won't be able to hire a good enough lawyer to deal with our legal team.

>We are curious though, a lot of the ads targeted to you appear to be for "anime body pillows", that's an interesting market.
>>
>>69668898
do you think a normie judge or a jury is going to give a shit about satire, senpai?
>>
>yfw this will be a reality in 10 years
>>
Are you an administrative tribunal? Federal police might assist me in various lawsuits here :D
>>
This is a pretty intense interview for Red Lobster.
>>
>>69668654
>Its a satire sight to make fun of political mutters....

FTFY
>>
>>69669014
>That's because I'm Jewish
>I save my shekels on groceries so one day I can reap huge profits from naive goyim.
>>
>>69668782
Yes the peons must not speak their mind while the political bourgeois rob, said peons.
>>
>>69669014
>implying proper lawyers wont smell the money settlement from miles away and do it for 'free'.
Especially in freedom land.
>>
>>69668654
DELETE THIS
E
L
E
T
E

T
H
I
S
>>
>>69669034
Hahahahahaha nice one lad
>>
>>69668898
Can't do a heil in Germany even when comparing a politician with that friendly wave.
>>
Let me tell you about the jews
>>
>>69669185
Only when doing it ironically
>>
>>69668506
thought about it a couple of satire. Would either go for
>this page is pure satire and only a fool would think it's real
or
>I am quite conservative and I bet you are as well beacause democrats can't lead a business amirite
>>
It's an online persona I use to out the real violators online. Here is a a list of south asian users who admit to defecating in public spaces
>>
>>69669125
Sharks or vultures or a mixture of both. We need some meme magic of sharks with vulture heads carrying suitcases.
>>
>>69669328
* a couple of times
>>
>>69669261
Really. Who judges irony? Can I dress up as hellokitty Hitler while sipping bear at octoberfest?
>>
oh yeah sorry that was just my autistic neet brother who sits at home all day on his computer

sorry about that
>>
>>69669005
Instantly Satisfying Pussy
>>
>>69669328
A little of column A and a little bit of column B. Since you consider yourself a liberal; can you liberally give me 50% of your earnings so I can build a competitor in meme magic?
>>
>>69669533
>our records show you've never had a brother
>why are you lying to us, Mr Anon?
>>
>>69669336
I void in parks off the trail occasionally. When you say public do you mean in shopping areas and streets?
>>
>>69669533
>That would explain "symptoms of autism", "do I have autism?" & "living with autism" being your top 3 searches
>>
>>69669645
So do they use those cameras in Briton like the South Park homeland security episode?
>>
>>69669783
You don't need cameras to get family history, American.
>>
>>69668506
But my IP is dynamic.
>>
>>69668506
/pol/ is a board of peace.
>>
>>69669005
Internet Service Provider m8
>>
>>69668506
Sure. It's an anonymous board for people to discuss their opinions on politics with other people from around the world. Because of its anonymous nature, there are many fringe views expressed. There are also, however, many important views that get suppressed in polite society due to the effects of the current left wing dominated culture. Consequently, /pol/ is a great place to exchange information about why feminists have a really rotten ideology, and there are too many jews in corporate positions of middle management. Of course, people who belong to my identity group -straight white males- have been systemically targeted for suppression by feminists, jews, and others for many decades now. I now know how to file an EEOC complaint and discrimination lawsuit against anyone who would retaliate against me because of my race, gender, and sexual orientation.
>>
File: smug.jpg (45 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
45 KB, 467x700
>>69668506
>Could you tell us a little about that?
No. Fuck off.
I'm a proud NEET milking the state for every penny.
I'm a philosopher.
>>
>>69670083
Fuck that. Walk out.

I'd drop a job from Trump himself if they tried that shit on me.
>>
>>69670491
Oh, you can always walk away at any time. But you can have fun first. Calling a trio of feminists and a jew exactly what they are is exactly my idea of a great time.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.