[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Atheists are dumb. They are of mediocre intelligence. Milo,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: CJ4us1eXAAAkYeQ.jpg (16 KB, 599x428) Image search: [Google]
CJ4us1eXAAAkYeQ.jpg
16 KB, 599x428
>Atheists are dumb. They are of mediocre intelligence.

Milo, the gay, Roman Catholic Jew.
>>
I understand he's trying to be provocative and purposely builds an image of a seemingly on-the-surface progressive but actually conservative, but this atheism thing is a step into the realm of trolling.
>>
>>69667648
Why does /pol/ love this faggot so much?
>>
>>69667877
>/pol/ is one person
Miko is a degenerates race-mixing kike faggot who should be purged
>>
>>69667965
/thread
>>
>>69667648
Come here and tell me that. I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. Faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. Ain't nobody in here can't fuck with this man. This is the ultimate man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say that to my face, I'll fuck your ass in front of everybody. You bitch. Come on, you bitch. You're scared, coward! You're not man enough to fuck with me! You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look, you scared now, you ho. Scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you til you love me, faggot.
>>
>>69667793
he's always been just a troll. the guy hates women and has made a carrier out of being a fag that disagrees with them.

now he's decided to start pissing off a small group of men.
>>
>>69667793
Nah, he's in it solely for attention. That's why he published that op-ed trying to co-opt the "alt-right" and redefine it as satire.
>>
File: 1429901960772.png (283 KB, 778x397) Image search: [Google]
1429901960772.png
283 KB, 778x397
>>69667648
Most people who call themselves atheists are actually just agnostic. Agnostics are idiots who are too stupid to even think of where they came from or why morality matters. They're often moral relativists aka low IQ psychopaths.
>>
File: reddit.png (45 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
45 KB, 410x410
>>69667648
>>69667793
>>69667877
>>69667965
>>69668509
>>69668629
>>69668757

Nice proxy there brah
>>
File: ath.jpg (180 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
ath.jpg
180 KB, 690x388
a lot of atheists didnt even realize the point they became a stereotype.

The majority cant be THAT smart honestly. "mediocre" is a rather flattering term.
>>
File: African_military.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
African_military.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>69667648

>I'm a drug-fueled faggot who fucks 10 different niggers a week
>but I'm also a conservative Catholic

Lmao, anyone supporting this guy is a full-blown autist.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.