[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump hit with DEPTH CHARGE - /pol/ anime fags on LIFE SUPPORT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_67Z16d7XGA

Where's your leader now retards

Do not comment on the video.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.
>>
>>69667592

yea I agree, women should be able to get away with literal murder.

How dare he say that women should be held accountable for taking a life?!

Women are exempt from or get preferential treatment regarding nearly all other laws so why not infanticide?
>>
hahahahah

im so happy Cruz is going to win Wisconson
>>
>>69668391
you would be, cruz
>>
>>69667592
>A bloo bloo bloo killed mah baby I'm such a victim
>>
>>69667592

You do the crime you stay the time you faggots.

Considering the doctor assisted to murder and the woman ordered a murder from the equivalent of a hitman they should both be charge with premeditated murder and serve such sentences.
>>
>>69667592
>Trump said he would ban abortion

No he didnt
>>
>>69668992

You, though he did say he was pro life and supported a pro life Supreme Court judge. Though people are getting triggered because he agreed that people who violate the law should get punished.
>>
> What ? When ALL Republicans say they would ban abortion, it means it would be illegal and I can be punish for breaking the law ? Better blame Trump for stating the obvious.

How liberals are imagining guys like Santorum would do exactly ? The only mistake Trump did is to forget that republicans TALK about banning abortion but never ever actually get into details like enforcing the law.
>>
we choose to kill anything else that does'nt suit us. why not babies.
>>
>>69667592
>National Institute for Reproductive Health Action Fund
>is for abortion
I'm actually not surprised because progressives are known for hijacking good terms (or words) to mask their true intentions.
>>
File: Democratic-Party-Logo.png (162 KB, 1599x1600) Image search: [Google]
Democratic-Party-Logo.png
162 KB, 1599x1600
You guys on this board, its so sad and pathetic to see you. Want to know why you're here? You couldn't crack it anywhere else!

You need to understand, you are causing all these problems. You're just toxic.

This is the beginning of us getting Trump out of the system.

The Mule of the DNC is powering up its sacred power and getting ready to use truth, justice, virtue and inclusiveness to make sure this racist never becomes president.

I will vote for Hillary or Bernie. I'm proud of it.
>>
>>69669489
btw i am for abortion only because the current state of our civilization encourages people to make bad decisions. People wouldn't need to get abortions if the west wasn't plagued by progressive suicidal hollywood culture.
>>
Hallelujah! 4chan is back to normal.
>>
Banning abortion is such a dumb thing. People have different beliefs and different sets of values, and abortion is the case where it is their body that they're destroying and it's better than some unloved love child being born and being fucked up mentally for life because of deadbeat parents.

I'd say keep it legal, but start bringing back sterilization as an option. Sluts can adopt once they're off the cock carousal if they want. Those people who are pro-life can just enforce it with the people they know instead of adjusting the law to force it down the throats of women who want to do something else.

Also, abortion should probably still remain as something that's just frowned upon as society, like pedophilia and gay sex.
>>
>>69667592
>murder is okay when women do it
yeah okay
>>
>>69669567
>Want to know why you're here? You couldn't crack it anywhere else!
Shit,you're even more pathetic since you can't even crack it here.
>>
>>69670126
LOL, are you kidding me?

You are completely ignorant

what good have you brought to this world?
>>
File: 1457635763699.jpg (22 KB, 540x527) Image search: [Google]
1457635763699.jpg
22 KB, 540x527
>>69669567
>>
Every time a shill tries to stump Trump I laugh. Needless to say I have been laughing constantly on 4chan tonight
>>
>>69671584
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0uAKrzaoPc
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.