[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2 decades ago: "The Chinese are gonna rule the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 23
File: china-eu-800x400[1].png (579 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
china-eu-800x400[1].png
579 KB, 800x400
>2 decades ago:
"The Chinese are gonna rule the world someday!"
>1 decade ago
"Man, China sure is making waves"
>~2008
"Lol, better start learning Chinese"
>~2011
"Haha, just wait. The US is fucked. China's gonna be the hot shit in a few years. Just wait"
>~2014
"Lol the US is fucked. Give it a year"
>2015
"H-heh, China's about to take over man. Their economy is gonna shit on ours"

So is China ever actually gonna become the leading superpower or no?
>>
>>69666488
Chink here

Probably not going to happen
>>
>>69666488

Fed jewry is stronger than chink slave labor.

They will be curbed.
>>
>>69666488
Their economy is about to go down the shitter
The US economy is about to go down the shitter
The eurozone is about to go down the shitter

This is going to be the year of great happenings, mark my words.
>>
East asians lack the creativity to take over the world

see

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2113350/Why-individualism-free-thinking-genes-British-people.html
>>
That already are. Pretty much everything we buy is Chinese
>>
>>69666488

China will be around for another 3000yrs, but will never be in the drivers seat.
>>
File: 1459135167553.jpg (32 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1459135167553.jpg
32 KB, 400x267
FUCK YOU STUPID WHITE BOY

CHINA WILL DOMINATE THE EARTH, WE ARE RETURNING TO OUR RIGHTFUL PLACE AS CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE!!!! BOW DOWN WHITE BOY

YOU SEE WITH EXCEPTION OF LAST 200 YEARS CHINA WAS MOST SUPERIOR, MOST TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED AND RICHEST CIVILIZATION TO EVER THE GRACE EARTH FOR 6000000 LONG YEARS
500 YEARS AGO EUROPEANS WERE LIVING IN CAVES WELL CHINESE WERE INVENTING SCIENCE AND EXPLORING THE WORLD N SHIT
WE ARE THE MOST PEACEFUL CIVILIZATION EVER TOO!!!!! WE HAVEN'T HAD A WAR OF CONQUEST FOR OVER 5000 YEARS WE ARE SO MERCIFUL!!!! WAR IS FOR BARBARIANS AND THAT IS REASON WE COULDN'T DEFEND OURSELVES AGAINST STUPID WHITE BARBARIAN
>>
>>69666648

The british empire did the same thing. Then they started the opium wars and kicked china down to african levels.

US will do the same.
>>
>43% of millenials aren't white
>mass immigration from third world shitholes who don't share the same ideals/values/concepts of liberty and limited government
the US is destined to move further to the left. if china moves towards a more free market economy they will become the world super power
>>
File: 1439245737566.jpg (107 KB, 331x467) Image search: [Google]
1439245737566.jpg
107 KB, 331x467
>>69666579
People have been saying this for so long and I've been waiting so long for it to happen. It's not going to happen, is it?
>>
The thing is China already took control (economically), it wasn't even the first time in history (wtf did you think Marco Polo travelled so far for?) and now they're losing control due to their refusal to allow a consumer market, which is exactly what happened last time and the time before. The Chinese authorities, in any era, are just too selfish to allow their citizens to prosper.

Interesting side effect, Australia is actually doing extremely badly economically, but no one is talking about it because talking about it makes it worse. If China goes ahead and allows its citizens to become a massive consumer base, they'll start buying iron again and Australia will start recovering.
>>
>>69666579

Finally someone that gets its, the end times.
>>
If Asian waves are correct, we should be on China in then extra decade. Japan had its time in the limelight last decade and Korea's exposure is currently ongoing.
>>
>>69666869

>china, let foreigners have more control and say in your economy and you'll become a hyper power. I promise.

Kek
>>
>>69666488

Protip: all that shit was Jewish media-- telling us it was inevitable that we were going to be eclipsed by China, Jews trying to smooth the path to our destruction, and to make it seem like it was just destined to happen once America goes down the toilet and figures out it was the kikes all along..
>>
No.
>>
File: 1451749522053.jpg (1 KB, 71x75) Image search: [Google]
1451749522053.jpg
1 KB, 71x75
>>69666888
An intelligent reply and that get. What is going on?
>>
File: htXA4tR.gif (2 MB, 991x604) Image search: [Google]
htXA4tR.gif
2 MB, 991x604
2 decades is not very long for the unimaginable growth we've seen from China.

There has been nothing like it in the history of the world.

That said, China has grabbed the low hanging fruit, and they also have a lot of problems to deal with.

I'm not sure they are going to overpower the world, there will likely be 3 big trading blocks.

But nobody can predict the future.

Europe, N. america and China/Asia

It would be foolish to just write off China with the old… 'they aren't creative' meme. Even if they weren't as creative, they have armies of engineers and A massive population to draw from.
>>
>>69667111
>protectionism and government regulations are good
lol
>>
File: SHM_evolution_mid.gif (48 KB, 599x537) Image search: [Google]
SHM_evolution_mid.gif
48 KB, 599x537
Compare this subway expansion to the one in your city (gif)
>>
>>69666488
Nah, but China is a major power now. Even Chinese understand that China can't really reach America's status in the world. But not even the UK or Russia could do that.
>>
>>69666732
If you think China can be pushed around and exploited like it was in the 19th century then you're obviously unaware of how far China's gone in the past thirty, forty years.
>>
>>69667411
>It would be foolish to just write off China with the old… 'they aren't creative' meme

It's the Stormfaggots who always bring that up whenever they feel insecure about the fact that billions of chinks outnumber them, they're quite embarrassing t b h
>>
>>69667582

Not even the UK?

The UK is only 60 odd million people… Russia what 100 odd million?

China is waaaaay bigger than these 2.

Without the city of London, the UK would be on the level of Canada or Australia.
>>
>>69666488
China is a meme, they aren't strong, they are actually a paper tiger, just waiting to be crushed by the next economic collapse.

They wont make it out of the 2020's without massive problems
>>
>>69667811
will neither will you so they're in good company
>>
>>69667582

> But not even the UK

I don't think you've heard of the jew.
>>
>>69667690
The population is part of why China can't catch up with America. If China had a population in the ballpark of that of the US, 300 million give or take 100-200 million, it might be possible. Like if China had 500, or even 600 million, then it could be possible. But managing 1400 million people brigs all sorts of difficulties. Not to mention the aging population. These both cause China to have this bottleneck of development.
>>
File: you_re_feeling_watched.png (32 KB, 557x640) Image search: [Google]
you_re_feeling_watched.png
32 KB, 557x640
>>69667853
Salty chink much?
>>
>>69667853
Yeah right, America is here for the long haul, like it or not. We have too many people, too much money, too many creative people have made their home here.

The way our gov has set us up we will be the sole world power for a long time to come.

>m-muh debt

the majority of US debt is internal
>>
>>69667907
I'm not a chink

I WAS KIDDING

FUCKCKEVKEIGEJIEGJIEGJI
>>69667913
you will become brazil

may as well just annex all of south America when you do to increase your power
>>
>>69667811

Keep in mind, America for all it's dynamism is carrying a crippling dept, and the ethnic make-up of the nation is changing rapidly.

It has a lot of advantages, but like china it has some really big problems ahead of it.

Again, nobody can predict the future.
>>
>>69667582

International power has always been determined by balance of trade. A nation with a large military and huge defense responsibilities, yet no way to pay for it, is slowly starving itself of power.

America wouldn't have to inundate us with war propaganda if they were actually as strong as they say they are.
>>
>>69667867
>seize lebensraum. while a big population certainly is an issue,its great cannon fodder to expand the reich
>>
>>69667811
China isn't as powerful as previously hype, but they are here and ain't going away. They are strong enought o hold their own and are making certain addvances.
>>
>>69668015
You dumb Chink faggot, China has NEVER projected power out of its immediate area, they ahve never been a world power and never will be, Chinks can't into war, they've gotten BTFO every time they've tried

>Mongols
>Brits
>Japs

all smaller populations BTFOing Chink scum
>>
>>69666732
china didn't have a quantitatively bigger industrial output and commercial impact than the british empire in the 19th century. it's an inaccurate comparison
>>
>>69667690
the city of london is a business district and a couple of affluent suburbs for the most part. it's actually just one part of the london metropolitan area, and the wider metropolitan area has about 6 million people in it.

the city contributes about 50 billion gbp per year to gdp. there is still a lot of economy outside the city, in a country of 60 million people.
>>
>>69668015
True. All our military strength is built on debt to China, Japan, etc. The US needs to get on top of that shit ASAP. It's like what a Chinese cabbie once told me, in America the people have money and the government doesn't. In China the government has money and the people don't (bit of an exaggeration but you get the point).
>>69668034
It's not the 1800's anymore. Not even China or some other non-white, non-Western nation, would get an excuse for aggressive expansion. Look how the West ganged up on Russia for Crimea.
>>
Don't really care about the superpower shit, but Chinese culture is far superior to ours. I have a Chinese gf and she's far better than any white bitch who all rejected me because I wasn't a tanned musclehead. Her family has completely accepted me and I'm learning Mandarin Chinese so I can talk to them (they don't know English).
>>
>>69668280
you are such a goddamn faggot.
>>
>>69668073

They aren't looking to project power. Their defence is actually 'defence' in their own home base

They have the advantage of not needing to spend massive amounts of money maintaining a blue water navy to patrol say.. the atlantic ocean… they don't need or even want to do this.

It's expensive. That's why Trump is talking about squeezing more money out of Korea and Japan to assist with the cost.
>>
>>69668280
You sound like an incredibly bitter faggot so that might be why they rejected you.
>>
Asian and especially chinese success was in large always bound to copying whites and being their cheap labor.

Asians are certainly smart but the lack the certain element that whites have and thats why before they set up trades with euros they werent as "highly" civilized as some make them out to be.

With the decline of white people and the west they simply are in a decline as well
>>
>>69668073
China was the only power in Asia for thousands of years to be honest tomodachi.
>>
>>69668280
>far better than any white bitch who all rejected me because I wasn't a tanned musclehead
Kek.

>doesn't wanna get /fit/
>>
>>69668246
>Look how the West ganged up on Russia for Crimea.

So... people will do nothing then?
>>
>>69666885
yeah
>>
>>69668280
kill yourself
>>
>>69668402
stop with you shitty pseudo science
>>
>>69668141

That finical district is a massive pool of money. (I suspect much of it ill gotten!)

And London is larger than 6 million.

Toronto is approaching 6 million (metro)

I exaggerate a bit, but the comparison is with china… which is obviously much larger than the UK (with or without London)
>>
>>69668363
>>69668385
>jealous faggots

She's literally like an Anime girl in rl. Cooks for me, buys me hot chocolates when she gets her coffee, she's tiny, incredibly smart (We're both doing compsci).

You can keep your degenerate white bitches
>>
>>69668402
You need to stop trying to convince yourself you're better and start improving yourself to actually become better. That kind of talk breeds lazy faggotry.
>>
>>69668517
>New Zealand

Good example. Chinese and Koreans are completely overrunning the Countries major Cities but you manage to actually improve it.

Without whitey you are nothing
>>
>>69668558
>She's literally like an Anime girl in rl.
>We're both doing compsci
Fuck off you sperg
>>
HOLY FUCK THE BOARD CHANGED BACK

ITS HABBENING
>>
>>69668641
I'm not a chink

and I don't like extreme diversity
>>
>>69668634
>You need to stop trying to convince yourself you're better

Western Culture is and was the best which i was raised until it was replaced with consumerism and marxism.

>start improving yourself to actually become better

I dont have to improve myself because i dont support the suicidal notions of the modern west. I know that for order there needs to be rules and one is to keep others out or if you must only with strict moderation
>>
>>69666586

>bad teeth vs tiny dicks

geez I am glad to be of Irish descent
>>
>>69666586
>>69668402

>muh creativity

I don't think that Asians are necessarily less creative than Caucasians, I think that's just something stormfags say to make themselves feel superior, while they sit back doing nothing and have a cursory knowledge at best of culture, achievement, and societies.
>>
>>69668402
Japan has been collecting lots of non-lit Nobel prizes, more than France, Germany, and natives in the UK, in the past ten years.

With the right education system east-asians can do as much original work at the highest level as whites.
>>
>>69668806
>muh creativity

Creativity isnt modern degenerate art go by the actual definition. It very important and essential for the improvement of "insert here"
>>
>>69668685
Enjoy your nojobs degree
>>
>>69668870
>past ten years

i actually meant since 2000.
>>
>>69668402
I always get a kick when people say Asians aren't creative enough to create quality products of their own when Japan dominates quite a few markets, especially electronics.
>>69668454
Sanctions aren't nothing. Russia might be able to weather them with their oil and all. But the Chinese government is not going to do anything that slows or reverses their economic growth which is already in some significant troubles.
>>
>>69668806
>I think that's just something stormfags say to make themselves feel superior, while they sit back doing nothing and have a cursory knowledge at best of culture, achievement, and societies.

Virtually every foray into historiometry has shown that everyone, including East Asians, are completely BTFO by whites.
>>
File: 1458439561923.jpg (37 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
1458439561923.jpg
37 KB, 607x608
>>69667644
Cry more, die more.

Chink.
>>
>>69668870
No one ever questions their intelligence or capability but history still stands and once again how much of that comes from living in globalized world?

We can sperg out and overanalyze every winner and his research if you really want but once again a lot comes from the collaboration with western countries
>>
>>69669060
>I always get a kick when people say Asians aren't creative enough to create quality products of their own when Japan dominates quite a few markets, especially electronics.

Except thats not what i said mr american in china. Dont let the yellow fever get to you
>>
>>69668541
i told you how much the financial district contributes in the post you are replying to. that number comes from boris johnson. 50 billion gbp is about 100 billion beaver dollars. about half the gdp of my entire country.

the population declined from 7 to 6 million post world war 2 but i see from wiki it's back up to about 8.

the uk is 5 or 6 in the world gdp wise. china has larger gdp, but has over one billion people, a lot over these days. london and new york are the two largest financial centres in teh world and, apparently, the two most important cities to the world economy. given the nature of modern financial systems, not all the money that goes through these cities stays in these cities.
>>
>>69666488
China is fucked. Their currency manipulation will catch up with them eventually and they will go full Zimbabwe. They're raising multiple generations of 85% males. They still have not shown any ability to innovate either. The moment the American economy goes south again and they implement trade policy to counteract/punish China's monetary policy they're finished.

Additionally, the Chinese are a race of manlets who are shit at fighting.
>>
>>69668558
yeah i fucked asian girls too. the novelty wears off, as does the anger you hold towards white women. after a while they stop reminding you of your mother. and comp sci doesn't make you so smart.
>>
>>69666524
Why do you say that, out of interest?
>>
>>69666488
Jews>Chinks
>>
Chinese make our clothes, electronics, household items, and soon all of our cars. Chinese people have gone all over the world where they have become scientists, doctors and other high paying high status jobs. The entire Western world is in enormous debt to China for all the things we buy from them.

Face it, Chinese already own the world in terms of how expansive they are. Don't for a minute believe that the companies which designed our goods are citizens of any particular country they're more like drug dealers and can move their base of operations anywhere in the world which is profitable.
>>
>>69668558
>(We're both doing compsci)

Asians have contributed jack shit to the field of computer science. There are 60 white Turing Award winners, and literally one Asian.
>>
>>69669603
Isn't the one "Asian" an Indian?
>>
>>69669419
they'll eat each other first.

just wait until aborted stem cells are proven to increase virility and prolong life. you won't have a live baby born in china for a decade. it's bad enough now.
>>
>>69668280
>Chinese culture is far superior to ours.
>Her family has completely accepted me and I'm learning Mandarin Chinese so I can talk to them (they don't know English).

>superior to white people
>can't even learn fucking english
>>
>>69669653
In this thread, I am assuming "Asian" refers to East Asian. There is one Indian (Raj Reddy), and one East Asian (Andrew Chi-Chih Yao).
>>
>>69669730
Oh, he didn't show up in the Google search for some reason.
>>
>>69669547
>Chinese make our clothes, electronics, household items, and soon all of our cars.

because its cheap not because theres much quality

>Chinese people have gone all over the world where they have become scientists, doctors and other high paying high status jobs.

Chinese are also the number one cheaters. Once the AA fad of the west turns down we gonna see how far you really go

>The entire Western world is in enormous debt to China for all the things we buy from them.

You are stupid enough to work your people to death. The reason they chose you is because quite frankly you are willing to change the laws and put your people through slavery

>Face it, Chinese already own the world in terms of how expansive they are.
>>
>>69669730
>Andrew Nip Nong Ching Chong
>>
File: 1458029501247.gif (2 MB, 500x230) Image search: [Google]
1458029501247.gif
2 MB, 500x230
>>69666676
>>
>>69669819
>AA fad

asians are more discrminated agains with AA than whites.

learn your facts.

https://www.princeton.edu/~tje/files/webOpportunity%20Cost%20of%20Admission%20Preferences%20Espenshade%20Chung%20June%202005.pdf
>>
>>69670096
>asians are more discrminated agains with AA than whites.

Asians are only slightly more disadvantaged than whites in college admissions, and that disadvantage comes from the fact that whites are much more likely to be legacies.

Everywhere aside from college admissions, Asians have more AA advantages than whites.

>learn your facts

Learn yours, Hun.
>>
>>69669819
Australia is already 25% Asian. As China and India's population grows there will be more people trying to leave and escape to other continents for more opportunity
>>
>>69670189
>that disadvantage comes from the fact that whites are much more likely to be legacies.

Also, whites are much more likely to be athletes, giving them yet another admissions boost.
>>
>>69670189
Bamboo Ceiling? Tech industry? How can someone be so condescending yet so wrong at the same time?
>>
>>69670480
>Bamboo Ceiling? Tech industry? How can someone be so condescending yet so wrong at the same time?

As someone who actually works in Silicon Valley, bamboo ceiling doesn't exist here. I can accept the argument that it occurs in investment banking and management consulting though. Also, you did not apparently read what I wrote. I said Asians have more AA advantage everywhere else, not that they have advantage everywhere else, regardless of whether or not AA is present.
>>
>>69670480
>Bamboo ceiling
something that doesn't exist

like 80% of asians are first/second generation
>>
>>69666948
It's been the end times since 1914.
>>
>>69670609
90%
>>
>>69667412
Literally every European country and the USA had massive protectionism while they were industrialising
>>
>>69670879

The USA almost never picked winners in domestic industries, something which the gooks have fucked up every time they tried to adopt the American System.

External protectionism = good, internal protectionism = bad.
>>
File: 140f7f7b9f2af532.jpg (92 KB, 1440x844) Image search: [Google]
140f7f7b9f2af532.jpg
92 KB, 1440x844
India will be the preminent superpower this century

They are masters of disguise, they cover themselves in poo to appear less threatening to the international community, When the time comes they will poo in the loo and 2billions will absolutely dominate the entire earth, THe Brown menace is real
>>
File: FilipinosPowerful.png (148 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
FilipinosPowerful.png
148 KB, 400x267
>>69671434
As I stated in another thread, it's actually going to be the Filipinos.
>>
>>69668141
>uk still uses good boy points as currency

And they think they aren't a meme nation
>>
>>69666488
No, not at all, I can't believe people ever thought this

China did make the Cold War a little more complicated when they broke up with the Russians, been doing good since really, but they are far from dominating the game
>>
>>69671870
>I can't believe people ever thought this

the commies purposely breed them self to 1.3 billion 4x the US population

so they have a good chance
>>
>>69666488
FUCKING COMMIES
>>
>>69671962
> each white is worth 10x chinks
> still not on par with America

Come back when there are over 1.5 billion, then it might be fair
>>
>>69671962
What the fuck do you mean sheepfucker? A good chance of doing what? Numbers don't mean power.
>>
File: asean-logo-one-community.jpg (305 KB, 1600x1178) Image search: [Google]
asean-logo-one-community.jpg
305 KB, 1600x1178
>>69666488
I personally think ASEAN can do it in 30-50 years if they integrate further.
They are creative, industrious, huge population, tech savvy and red pilled.
Plus ASEAN is Ladyboy HQ.
>>
>>69672116
but whitey is losing their value fast because of the negrification of our culture
>>
>>69666488
it's been the opposite, actually. people have been downplaying teh chinese, even the chinese themselves, every decade saying that what would come the next decade would be impossible. everyone's been wrongabout china for 4 decades straight

>>69670593
deets on the bamboo ceiling not existing in tech?

it definitely exists in investment banking and consulting because these are functions of old money, trends, and connections to institutions. plus, they generally hate the risk aversion of asians

just curious
>>
>>69672245
asean has an average iq of 90. they're better than south americans and muslims, but mainly because they kill fewer people

central asia is more likely to develop, namely kazakstan. their iq is 94, which is the same as southern italy or spain, and unlike ASEAN they're not trying to fight with china
>>
>>69672252
>deets on the bamboo ceiling not existing in tech?

Asians in the area I work don't get promoted to management level because they simply just suck at communicating ideas to people and managing their subordinates in an organized fashion. It must be due to a relatively low verbal IQ. This is in reference to East Asians only. Indians in Silicon Valley do not have this problem.
>>
>>69672433
maybe you just don't like their ideas?

silicon valley isn't "tech" as much as it is programming and internet apps, the latter of which don't actually make money. the idea that asian apps and their ideas are less lucrative than an entire sector that is only bleeding money is kind of silly.

I would agree with it having to do with verbal iq, except there's no way that indians have a higher verbal iq than asians. let alone having better ideas.
>>
>>69666488
haha great post CIA-kun
>>
>>69672433
>>69672571
it also has alot to do with most of them not even being born in America
>>
>>69666488
China relies heavily on us.

People saying China will take over shit are retarded.
>>
>>69672571
>silicon valley isn't "tech" as much as it is programming and internet apps

Okay. At my EECS program (at Berkeley) the best professors were all white, with the exception of Leon Chua.

>except there's no way that indians have a higher verbal iq than asians. let alone having better ideas.

Maybe the average Indian doesn't, but the average Indian American is better than the average Chinese American. Also, compare the best Indian mathematician of modern times, Srinivasa Ramanujan, to the best Chinese mathematician of modern times, Shing-Sheng Chern. Ramanujan indisputably blows Chern out of the water. Indians can, and in fact do, often have better ideas than the Chinese.
>>
>>69668806
I work in a science lab that 'creates' many useful things. Chinese science is essentially reverse engineering things white people have made, they've not come up with anything fantastic on their own in a century.

That isn't to say Chinese people are complete train wrecks; the Chinese living here are capable of creative thought and can make new things. China however has a culture that prevents independent thought and that kills creativity.
>>
>>69672917
>they've not come up with anything fantastic on their own in a century.

Make that seven centuries. Virtually nothing significant has come out of China since the late Song Dynasty.
>>
>>69673052
ok, so?
>>
>>69666488
> leading superpower
There's no such thing as a "superpower", you've been cucked by the neocons.
>>
>>69673098
Russian who is butthurt that they are not longer a superpower.
>>
>>69672571
>I would agree with it having to do with verbal iq, except there's no way that indians have a higher verbal iq than asians. let alone having better ideas.

Every spelling bee winner for like the last 20 years has been Indian. Bose, Sandisk, 5 hour energy, etc were started by Indians. The current Indian Google CEO lead development for Google Chrome, Google Drive, Maps, etc.

Nobel wise, India/Pakistan and China have more or less the same number of Science nobel winners, despite India/Pakistan being a lot more shitty/poor and having less infrastructure. Abdus Salam, one of them, is considered one of the most prominent 20th century Physicists.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdus_Salam

Developer/co-developer of USB, AGP, PCI express, etc was an Indian.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajay_Bhatt

Guy considered "Father of the Pentium Chip" was also Indian, as is the "Father of Fiber Optics"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinod_Dham
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narinder_Singh_Kapany

Some of them are pretty legit.

As for why they're CEOs/promoted so much probably has to do with them being more entrepreneurial/less risk averse than Asians. And they're better at making money(IE the number one goal of any business) than pretty much anyone else besides Jews.

>>69672780
>Maybe the average Indian doesn't, but the average Indian American is better than the average Chinese American. Also, compare the best Indian mathematician of modern times, Srinivasa Ramanujan, to the best Chinese mathematician of modern times, Shing-Sheng Chern. Ramanujan indisputably blows Chern out of the water. Indians can, and in fact do, often have better ideas than the Chinese.

Someone also post the chart of "Most influential mathematicians by depth and breadth of work". It's pretty much all whites, Jews, and some Indians and Persians. Not a single East Asian of any kind shows up until way late in the list.
>>
>>69673213
ok raj

enough with the bragging
>>
File: 1455868537907.jpg (328 KB, 1214x584) Image search: [Google]
1455868537907.jpg
328 KB, 1214x584
Not Raj, just trying to make a point.

Also forgot to mention that Indians/Chinese also go tit-for-tat on Turing Winners/Fields medalists, as has been discussed previously in this thread.
>>
>>69673446
>>69673364
>>
>>69673446
Which is very confusing indeed, as Indians are "reported" to have an average IQ of 82, while the Chinese are at 100. The Iranian average IQ is at 84, but my experiences tell me Iranians are actually slightly smarter than the Chinese. This just confirms what I've always believed: that IQ tests have so far only been accurate for Western countries.
>>
>>69673213

Great. You pointed out a handful of Indians.

Now lets have a look at how many Indians there are.

1.4 bn right?

If you have 1000 smart ones in a bunch of 1.4 bn that doesn't mean they are all that smart.

America has a policy of draining the best Indians out of India and putting them into America.
>>
>>69673586
most likely because of the caste system
>>
>>69673598
Doesn't the same apply for the Chinese though?
>>
>>69673750

Sure.

The Chinese and Japanese have a narrower distribution.

That means per capita they have less geniuses, but also less retards.

Whites have imo the "best" distribution (probably because we base the statistical average on ourselves, IQ 100 and all).

So while the Japanese have a few extra IQ points as a baseline, they have less people on either extreme of the bell curve.
>>
>>69673586
I remember a study of Indian immigrants to the UK(where there is far more and less selective immigration than to the US), showing that when raised in a normal environment they average in the mid 90's IQ wise, placing them on the level of Serbia/Croatia/Lithuania and co, who also have their share of intelligent folks.

India and China have both managed to develop space programs, jet fighters(one of the hardest things to develop) and nuclear weapons that are comparable. All of this leads me to believe that while Indians on average aren't at the IQ level of East Asians(like whites), the smart Indians are at the level of the smart whites/Asians.

Iran has tried but hasn't managed to develop any of those things. Curious as to why you think Iranians are smarter than Chinese?
>>69673877
>The Chinese and Japanese have a narrower distribution.
>That means per capita they have less geniuses, but also less retards.

I have never seen any kind of source/study on this besides MS paint graphics drawn by stormfags and posted on here. Care to provide one?
>>
File: 1455720623744s.jpg (8 KB, 221x250) Image search: [Google]
1455720623744s.jpg
8 KB, 221x250
>>69666488
"India will be a superpower by 2020."
>>
>>69674073
the brahmin(highest caste of indians) are probably at the level of ashkenazi jews
>>
>>69674073

I remember reading this a long time ago.

Sorry man.

I'm certain google scholar would find us something.
>>
>>69673213
>a speaker company, five hour energy (a drug), and memory card company, is somehow important
tyrone down the street sells heroin. five hour energy is stupid. not a sign of accomplishment

USB competed with firewire. the idea of some sort of technology being standardized has nothing to do with invention of the science or tech itself.

I don't have a clue about high domain math. as far as that goes you might be right, idk.

>chinese americans
more indians are allowed to leave india, and most indians i america are millionaires. chinese in america are almost exclusively, until about 5 years ago, poor ones from the southern province guandong, which is also one of the stupider provinces.

sons of billionaires outperform sons of rice farmers? who would have thought?

Chinese are currently at the head of all of biotech. literally every single aspect of it.

they're also further ahead of india in terms of every sort of engineering, including transistor tech, manufacturing, etc.

please educate me about high domain math, though. I'm curious, not knowing a thing about it. unles of course, you're just name dropping.
>>
>>69666488
Yes, idiot. Do you not see China being groomed by the world pwers?
>>
>>69666488
>china has over 4x the population of US
>US has almost 2x the GDP

China will never be the leading superpower unless they trick us into a war with Russia or something
>>
>>69674073
>Iran has tried but hasn't managed to develop any of those things. Curious as to why you think Iranians are smarter than Chinese?

Iran has like 5% of the population of China, meaning they just have far fewer smart people in general. Iran has also been buttfucked by the global community, meaning it's hard for them to develop anything at all. The reason China and India have been able to develop nuclear weapons is because they've had intellectuals from their countries working in the West (via special agreements and other programs), and brought back their findings to aid in development. Iran has had no such instances of this. I am guessing they would have built the atomic bomb if it weren't for international sanctions.
>>
>>69674327
>more indians are allowed to leave india, and most indians i america are millionaires. chinese in america are almost exclusively, until about 5 years ago, poor ones from the southern province guandong, which is also one of the stupider provinces.
>sons of billionaires outperform sons of rice farmers? who would have thought?
>Chinese are currently at the head of all of biotech. literally every single aspect of it.

You are so profoundly wrong in every instance here, that I won't dignify you with a response.
>>
File: rice kike.jpg (54 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
rice kike.jpg
54 KB, 501x585
>>69674379

> unless they trick us into a war with Russia or something
>>
>>69673213
>Developer/co-developer of USB, AGP, PCI express, etc was an Indian.
Congratulations.
serial bussing isn't a new thing.
PCI-ex is just a standard bus slot
So, do you perhaps have anything that the Indians did? DOn't give me that Damascus garbage.
>>
>>69674559
>DOn't give me that Damascus garbage.

Nigga, Damascus steel was some dank shit tho.
>>
>>69674559
Indians made curry as a dank prank on Britain
>>
>>69674659
>tfw chicken tikka masala was a scottish invention
>>
>>69674659
Shit, how could I forget the spices?
>>69674620
For its time, maybe. But, modern metallurgy surpasses damascus.
>>
>>69674327
>biotech

I just know they're going to try and create an ethnic bioweapon to wipe all non-chinese out
>>
File: 1457438983020.jpg (1 MB, 2116x1500) Image search: [Google]
1457438983020.jpg
1 MB, 2116x1500
>>69666488
They are probably just waiting for us to destroy our selves and having a good old chuckle at us actually inviting millions of muslims in to the EU.
Why should they rush world dominance when they can sit back and take it slowly and calmly?
I won't like it when we are forced to bow down to them but anything is better than Islam blowing the place up.
Will be a shame saying goodbye to pic related as I am pretty sure Japan is top of China's shitlist.
Who else is gonna get wiped out all together when China finally gets going?
>>
>>69674894

Those are totally shopped foam.
>>
>>69674327
Founder of Bose came up with some innovative ideas in audio, part of why the company was so successful, as did the founder of Sandisk in digital storage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amar_Bose#Career

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanjay_Mehrotra#Education

The comparison of 5 hour energy to Tyrone selling heroin on the street is BS, founding and building a multi-billion dollar company is obviously a bigger achievement than peddling drugs.

Your point about most Chinese immigrants to the US being poor isn't true either, most of them are middle/upper middle class, same as the Indians. US legal immigration policy focuses on immigrants that are useful to us now, so they aren't going to be letting in poor low IQ rice farmers(aside from the fact that most of them wouldn't be able to get out of China in the first place). Chinese outperform whites educationally and income-wise as well.

Don't know anything about Biotech.

>they're also further ahead of india in terms of every sort of engineering, including transistor tech, manufacturing, etc.

That's because of western investments/companies operating there.

>>69674559
You seem to be asking for ancient innovations? They were pretty good in math.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_mathematics
>>
>>69674894
what game?
>>
>>69674388
North Korea managed to develop nukes, despite being sanctioned/cut off much worse than Iran.
>>
>>69675000
>North Korea managed to develop nukes, despite being sanctioned/cut off much worse than Iran.

There are probably other factors at play here. Pakistan also developed nukes, and they're dumb as rocks.
>>
>>69674388
iran is subhuman. no need to mention them

>>69674453
I'm wrong about my own field? nigger, the chinese are running circles around us in any biotech that isn't "new pharma that'll totally work, we promise."

further, another good proxy of ability is chess. the champions are consistently goy, jewish, or east asian. few indians.

also, japanese are well represented in high level maths despite a population 1/10th the size of developed white countries. china might simply be keeping their geniuses at home.

the fact that you don't know that 99% of chinese are denied exit from china betrays how uneducated you are about east asia
>>
>>69673586
India is a clusterfuck of ethnicities (/castes) some of them seem to be very smart while the majority are pretty dumb.

A few HBD bloggers have written about it.

http://akarlin.com/2012/08/the-puzzle-of-indian-iq-a-country-of-gypsies-and-jews/

http://akarlin.com/2012/08/rec1man-on-indian-iq/

>>69673598
Well there are a whole bunch of Africans but there are barely any winning any high level science prices even if they're
>>
>>69674835
they might be. they wouldn't be unjustified if they would only spare white countries and japan/korea.
>>
>>69675227
>spare white countries & japan

that'll probably be their first target
>>
>>69673213
>Bose
the beats by dr.dre of the highfi world
>>
>>69675168
>further, another good proxy of ability is chess. the champions are consistently goy, jewish, or east asian. few indians.

Dude the former world champ is Indian. As far as I know there has never been an East Asian world champion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viswanathan_Anand

>>69675127
>There are probably other factors at play here. Pakistan also developed nukes, and they're dumb as rocks.

Not all Pakis are dumb. They're the only CERN member state in Asia.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1197791
>>
>>69666488

OK let's see

>military

Big but still nothing compared to US military.

>Economy

Growing faster than the US but this growth is getting smaller. Still can't compete with the US or EU. More unstable. The US owns them a lot of money though

>Politics

Dictatorship, many people despise the govt to it's heart, way less popular than the US.

>Demographics

Poor demographics and many young Chinese workers abandon their country for the US or Europe.

>Relations

Close allies with NK, Russia, Greece and a few other third world shitholes that I wouldn't even spare a nuke to remove them from the map

I don't see any superpower, anon
>>
>>69674974
>chinese middle class
talk out of your ass more
1. most chinese in america until 5 years ago were cantonese, from the province guandong or from outlying chinese enclaves in malaysia/etc who were being killed by muslims (even poorer than mainland chinese.) wow, what a middle class lifestyle they came from, being killed by muslims
2. this HAS changed, about 5 years ago, when mandarin speakers FINALLY overtook cantonese speakers in america.
3. we didnt' even have diplomatic relations with china until very recently. you're telling me that china let millionaires escape from their country at a time when we didn't even have diplomatic contact? no. didn't happen. literal rice farmers got through.

>five hour energy
anyone can make a retarded product with an overdose of addictive substances. not saying the guy is an idiot, but we're talking about the best of the best. try harder.

>biotech
learn. there's an entire branch of science that the chinese are literally running circles around us in. we have them beat in physics. is that genetic? maybe. but they're winning in the most rapidly advancing field of science. that counts for something.

>manufacturing, transistors, engineering
actually they copied the japanese. the japanese are kinda smart. smarter than indians by any reasonable account

>math
go ahead and tell us about all the math they're doing. I'm actually interested to read. not interested in AA cases like nigger science guy, though.

>>69675000
they also learned to program an OS from scratch, wilst starving to death, so that we could not reverse engineer or hack their systems.
>>
>>69675168
>I'm wrong about my own field? nigger, the chinese are running circles around us in any biotech that isn't "new pharma that'll totally work, we promise."

Where are they ahead exactly? What breakthroughs have they made recently?

>further, another good proxy of ability is chess. the champions are consistently goy, jewish, or east asian. few indians.

There are barely any East Asian chess grandmasters compared to how many whites there are. Not really a good sign.

>also, japanese are well represented in high level maths despite a population 1/10th the size of developed white countries. china might simply be keeping their geniuses at home.

More well represented than the Chinese or Indians, but there are definitely more than ten high level white mathematicians for every high level Japanese mathematician.

>the fact that you don't know that 99% of chinese are denied exit from china betrays how uneducated you are about east asia

I literally said only the most top notch Chinese can come to America. So you're saying I'm correct then?
>>
File: 1457099182779.png (20 KB, 320x606) Image search: [Google]
1457099182779.png
20 KB, 320x606
>>69666488

History has proven that you can't become a super power with a small dick.
>>
>>69675295
unfortunately.

do we deserve it though? maybe. we're trying to get them to accept muslim rape immigrants and niggers, and there's no indication we'll stop until every chinese woman is raped by an arab.

what do you want them to do in response?
>>
>>69675502

>The US owns them a lot of money though

Greece, you most of all should know how little denbts actually matter between nations.
>>
>>69675610
>from scratch

well actually it's just a distro of Linux
>>
File: multiply with minus 1.jpg (89 KB, 1134x672) Image search: [Google]
multiply with minus 1.jpg
89 KB, 1134x672
>>69674974
>US legal immigration policy focuses on immigrants that are useful to us now

either your illegal/legal is crazy, your illegals are insanely dumb or you fail pretty badly.

I lean towards the third: Lots of your legal migration is coming from low iq countries in south America and even the fucking caribbeans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_the_United_States#Origin
>>
>>69671434
>Average IQ of 82
>Superpower
I don't think so.
>>
>>69675804
>convicts
>btfo

or maybe it's because abos aren't even human
>>
>>69675713
>biotech
look up crispr. they've literally figured out how to insert genes into pre-existing cells.

we're reinventing viagra. again. and again...

>china exit
I wrote a couple other posts about this. read those. or don't. you can stay ignorant. but you're kind of in a topic about china. so maybe you should learn.
>>
>>69675804
>illegal/legal ratio is crazy

clarification
>>
>>69675610
>actually they copied the japanese. the japanese are kinda smart. smarter than indians by any reasonable account

Actually Japan produced absolutely nothing of note until introduced to western tech and ideas, while China and India(and even the Middle East) produced lots. Japan didn't even invent plumbing until it was showed to them by the Chinese during the Tang dynasty.

>go ahead and tell us about all the math they're doing. I'm actually interested to read. not interested in AA cases like nigger science guy, though.

Indians don't get AA first of all, only Hispanics, Blacks, and Native Americans do. They're classified as "Asian" for census and other purposes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_mathematicians
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Indian_physicists

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Chinese_physicists
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_mathematicians

More notable mathematicians and more than 2x the number of notable physicists than the Chinese, despite having less population, less immigrants, and conditions being a lot shittier.

>>69675804
I don't understand your first sentence, and as I said before I was referring to legal immigrants. We aren't allowed to discriminate racially for immigration so I can assume we're letting in legally the best South America/Caribbean has to offer.
>>
>>69675804
what is this even displaying. the iq gap between 2nd generation immigrants and the american average?

that would put sweden at avg 90 and dubai at avg 108. that doesn't seem right.
>>
>>69675713
>More well represented than the Chinese or Indians, but there are definitely more than ten high level white mathematicians for every high level Japanese mathematician.

Well there are also a lot more whites than Japanese, no?
>>
>>69671434
>75% open defecation
>super power
>>
>>69667411
I think the 'unimaginable' growth was in Korea, Chinese growth was always seen as inevitable and not miraculous.

>>69667502
BRB playing city building games.
>>
>>69676225
>>69676225
>japan
we're obviously talking about modern tech, are you deliberately strawmanning?

the majority of improvements to circuits, miniaturization, lean production etc came from japan, as did structural integrity improvements for engineering

>mathematicians
yeah I get it, you quoted wikipedia. rather than numbers, give me a comparison of notable accomplishments

>fewer indians than chinese in america
both populations are at 2 million, actually. and indians have the HIGHEST INCOME OF ANY AMERICAN ETHNIC GROUP.

oh, hey, look, they ARE richer. you wanna know what one of the poorest asian ethnic groups in america is? chinese. they're poorer than VIETNAMESE in america on average.

I wasn't going to say poo in loo, but it's obvious you're a butthurt indian. fuck off out of my country if you're not going to argue honestly.
>>
>>69666666
>>
>>69676225
>More notable mathematicians and more than 2x the number of notable physicists than the Chinese
Yet somehow the Chinese have more Physics laureates and Fields Medallists than Poo in loos.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_Nobel_laureates
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobel_laureates_of_India
>>
>>69676225
>We aren't allowed to discriminate racially for immigration

Well you practiced it for 100+ years.

> so I can assume we're letting in legally the best South America/Caribbean has to offer.

They are coming in via marriage/family not soe kind of tough selection process. The best they have to offer isn't that great from a global perspective btw.

Only 5% of the US residents that were born in Mexico have a Beachlors degree, only 40% have a high-school education and theyre your biggest immigration source.

https://www.census.gov/newsroom/pdf/cspan_fb_slides.pdf

Where do all these fucking normies that believe only illegal immigration is a problem in the US come from?
>>
>>69675993
>look up crispr. they've literally figured out how to insert genes into pre-existing cells.

CRISPR was the work of Jennifer Doudna. Unless you believe she stole it from that Broad Institute chink.
>>
>>69676225
also, I'm just skimming the wiki, clicking on random links

>first chinese click
>founder of solid state physics
>beijing uni
>barely allowed to leave china
>first indian link
>delhi uni (lol)
>wrote a couple of books

cool bro
>>
File: 4000.jpg (97 KB, 700x420) Image search: [Google]
4000.jpg
97 KB, 700x420
china concentrates heavily on stealing us research and technology

china needs access to us markets to grow wealth

china devolves into personality cult apparatus

china is a threat

but most of americas problems are due to market fundamentalist trade and identity politics rather than any extrrnal force
>>
>>69671105
thats the point though. China is going in a more protectionist route by putting tarifs on foreign goods.
They are basically going the route of old still top of the world economic world america.

People keep saying that the world economy is going to collapse. and lets make fun of china look at all the extra houses they built!
China is smart though, those extra houses are wealth being created. when you pay to build a house it is creating wealth, even if you "pay" for it 100% with a loan. You give money to the workers to build, you give money to the manufacturers for the material, and you create something that itself holds a great deal of value. That loan is tied to the banks who are going by an economic system, if that system collapses then someone will feel the burn in their pockets but the houses will still stand, they will be there to support the new economic system. China is setting themselves up for a bigger middle class with relatively higher than usual living standards.
So what happens if the world economy does crash? china and the us will help pull each other out? What if china and the USA are both at a more aggressive economic war with each other though, will both china and usa will suffer equally? No because china has been dramatically expanding their middle class for some time growing their own consumer base, they will soon be able to consume what they make themselves and send the rest to india. Where does that leave america? America has been outsourcing most of their goods for decades. It does not have the production to support itself, the only thing it has going for it is their dollar is the world reserve and they can bully lesser nations to produce for them and buy their bonds. If a global economic catastrophe happens and unseats america from the world reserve status you will have a country that can not produce for itself, that is horribly racialy divided, which is going to be catastrophic when the welfare state collapses with no dats to gib
>>
We can thank Jews for pushing forward science.
>>
>>69677051
>implying that mexicans, niggers, and muslims aren't external
wew
>>
File: pisa-scores-migrants.jpg (249 KB, 2142x825) Image search: [Google]
pisa-scores-migrants.jpg
249 KB, 2142x825
>>69676337
it's 2nd gen immigrants average IQ score minus native average IQ score (title is wrong). Both from within the labeled countries. The IQ scores are derived from PISA 2009.

http://akarlin.com/2012/05/berlin-gets-bad-news-from-pisa/
>>
>>69676706

Why do they have so few considering their numbers?

even the nips have more
>>
>>69677107
no man, deficit finance should be going to welfare payments instead of building housing and real goods, are you stupid?

real wealth is paying half of your income in taxes to tyrone, so you can then lick the nigger cum out of your wife's cunt. who told you physical goods like living spaces constitute real wealth? we need more ipads, dude. everyone should rent
>>
>>69676633
>oh, hey, look, they ARE richer. you wanna know what one of the poorest asian ethnic groups in america is? chinese. they're poorer than VIETNAMESE in america on average.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income#By_nationality_or_ethnicity

Chinese come in at #7, higher than even Japanese-Americans, where are you getting this bullshit? Chinese in America aren't poor by any stretch of the imagination.

>>69676706

In the only ones that matter(science), India has 4, Pakistan has 1, and China has 6, China also has more people. I notice that the Chinese tend to focus on experimental physics while Indians tend to focus on theoretical/astrophysics.

>>69676817
So you're comparing based on only the first links you clicked? Nice.
>>
>>69677164
PISA (mean=500,sd=15) to IQ (mean=100,sd=15) is easy:

z = (PISA - 500)/100
IQ = 100 + 15z
>>
>>69677237
cuz they were both extreme african tier shitholes not to long ago
>>
>>69677356

but where are their newtons and teslas?

that's 2 billion people.
even if 1% of them were geniuses that is millions of people...
>>
>>69669664
ahahahahaha why didn't anyone think of this? If the chinese thought aborted embryos were the most potent aphrodisiac, this would actually occur.

>>69669688
Chinese culture isn't super awesome as he says but their females do recognize valuable males beyond muscles. The chinese women are more submissive although many are submissive until marriage when they become aggro bitches.

>>69666488
They probably won't become the leader of the world. China doesn't have any way to project power, they're surrounded by countries with comparable armies and the islands have much better navies. China won't be able to deal with the filipinos, japs, koreans, malays, viets all at once. All of these countries can handle chinese expansion fairly well, and most of these nations are allied with USA and australia.
>>
>>69677164
ah, I see. excuse me while I scream into a pillow for about 10 minutes.

honestly sometimes I think china SHOULD nuke us.
>>
>>69677237
What's interesting to me is why South Korea has absolutely nobody doing innovative work in science/math/tech.

No Nobel winners, no Fields medalists, no anything, in a highly developed(by world standards) country of ~60m. What's up with them?
>>
>>69666676
>China
>peaceful

If you were to make a heat map of all the deaths caused directly by war over all of human history China would be glowing white fucking hot
>>
>>69677270
chinese come in 1k ahead of japanese by that measure. indians come in at 60k more.

are you intentionally being an idiot?

further, that must be a recent development. tons of chinese still run laundromats, nail shops, etc. about 6 or so years ago china lifted foreign investment restrictions and they literally bought out half of my city. that sort of thing would push up their avg income very quickly in a short time.

either way, stop shitposting and get to the substance of it.

what have indians actually DONE?

can you actually name anything? if not, fuck off.
>>
>>69677538
They developed more recently than Japan and Japan has just started getting these nobels in the past ~20 years.

It takes time but I'm sure they will start performing at the expected level (like Japan) in the not too distant future.
>>
>>69677693
>further, that must be a recent development. tons of chinese still run laundromats, nail shops, etc.

OK, running a nail shop or laundromat would not make you "poor" by American standards, it would probably make you middle class. And a ton of Indians also run 7/11's(so much that it's a stereotype), manage hotels, etc. just like the Chinese.

>what have indians actually DONE?
>can you actually name anything? if not, fuck off.

What do you want me to name? I already stated their contributions to business/computer tech in the US, and we went over how they're more or less equal to the Chinese in Math, Physics, and Compsci.
>>
>>69677538
hard to say. I came back from there on business recently but I don't speak at all so it's hard to say I actually learned much

they literally had horses in the streets in seoul in the 50s, and didn't phase them out until the early 60s.

even until the early 90s they were basically in a worse state than china is in today. people worked in sweatshops, private finance didn't exist, only state directed investment into state enterprise. most of the people currently employed have only ever known sweatshop labour and their new generation of labor force is trying to retool

it's hard to say.

you might also compare to say, the rest of the EU though. no EU country besides germany and CH these days actually does significant research (say, CERN.) and the EU is 400 mil.
>>
>>69677753
OK, so they developed more recently, but they're still developed. India and China are not as developed and they've still managed to get some. Even shit tier Pakistan and Iran have a Physics winner and a Fields medalist, respectively.
>>
>>69678012
literally, 6 years ago teh average chinese income was lower than the average white income. stop being an equivocal faggot. the arrival of rich chinese within the last decade obviously doesn't immediately contribute to scientific achievement when the only stable US populatin of chinks is rice farming canto

>physics/math
go ahead and name something. I'm waiting. we've already told you why your business suggestions are retarded.

it would be like if I said japanese were brilliant because they bought out the american whiskey industry. dumb. you're an idiot.

name something substantive, singh.
>>
>>69678385
>literally, 6 years ago teh average chinese income was lower than the average white income. stop being an equivocal faggot. the arrival of rich chinese within the last decade obviously doesn't immediately contribute to scientific achievement when the only stable US populatin of chinks is rice farming canto

Regardless of their income, Chinese have been outperforming whites educationally for decades.

>go ahead and name something. I'm waiting. we've already told you why your business suggestions are retarded.

OK, Abdus Salam, one of the most prominent 20th century theoretical physicists, was Punjabi. Fundamental contributions to particle physics, Nobel was for his contribution to Electroweak unification(this is huge).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdus_Salam

>He obtained a PhD degree in Theoretical Physics from the Cavendish Laboratory at Cambridge.[28][29] His doctoral thesis contained comprehensive and fundamental work in quantum electrodynamics.[30] By the time it was published in 1951, it had already gained him an international reputation and the Adams Prize.[31] During his doctoral studies, his mentors challenged him to solve within one year an intractable problem which had defied such great minds as Dirac and Feynman.[24] Within six months, Salam had found a solution for the renormalisation of meson theory. As he proposed the solution at the Cavendish Laboratory, Salam had attracted the attention of Bethe, Oppenheimer and Dirac.[24]

Dirac and Feynman were both brilliant, this is pretty impressive IMO.

SN Bose, another prominent physicist.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satyendra_Nath_Bose

Boson and Bose-Einstein stuff, also huge in physics.

If you want a more recent one:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abhay_Ashtekar

Loop quantum gravity, also a large field of study in Theoretical physics.
>>
>>69677107

Their version of protectionism is hot garbage because they don't allow their internal market to determine the outcome, but rather their internal politics. Internal protectionism leads to shit-tier companies being propped up by a government which becomes unable to do so after some time. And then, a market crash.

The tariffs aren't the problem (though they are for American companies) but rather the way their domestic market functions.

>China is smart though, those extra houses are wealth being created. when you pay to build a house it is creating wealth, even if you "pay" for it 100% with a loan. You give money to the workers to build, you give money to the manufacturers for the material, and you create something that itself holds a great deal of value. That loan is tied to the banks who are going by an economic system, if that system collapses then someone will feel the burn in their pockets but the houses will still stand, they will be there to support the new economic system.

Yes, if we razed Minneapolis to the ground and then rebuilt it, no doubt the US would see an increase in GDP for those years. But that kind of construction isn't actually productive investment. Construction sucks to sink money into and have it lie fallow, because buildings - even unused - require maintenance.

>China is setting themselves up for a bigger middle class with relatively higher than usual living standards.

Yeah, that's not going to happen. Too many old Chinks who are getting ready to retire, China's demographic structure is going in the complete opposite direction for "booming middle class" in the middle run.

Continued next post
>>
>>69678373
>India and China are not as developed and they've still managed to get some

Total Population is also relevant. If SK manages to get a single (serious) Nobel prize they btfo. china and india on a per capita basis.

In terms of patents theyre doing fine. You see lots of SK stuff in HEVC and other modern standards.
>>
>>69666488
China Has a $590 Billion Receivables Problem as Bills Go Unpaid
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-20/china-has-a-590-billion-receivables-problem-as-bills-go-unpaid

China has no money. Their Money is gone.
>>
>>69679019
It might be that they still focus(ed) more on development than pure research. Even if they (have) change(ed) their focus it takes a couple of decades to see high level payoff.
>>
>>69678948

>What if china and the USA are both at a more aggressive economic war with each other though, will both china and usa will suffer equally? No because china has been dramatically expanding their middle class for some time growing their own consumer base, they will soon be able to consume what they make themselves and send the rest to india.

There's a lot wrong with this statement, the first of which being that you think India is angling to be a consumer state.

>America has been outsourcing most of their goods for decades. It does not have the production to support itself, the only thing it has going for it is their dollar is the world reserve and they can bully lesser nations to produce for them and buy their bonds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_exports

The US still exports an enormous amount of goods annually, even though manufacturing and industry represent a minor part of the US economy. The idea that the US doesn't have the production to support itself is perhaps based on a misreading of the trade balance. The US having a large trade deficit with China isn't based out of Chinese thriftiness or American frugality, but largely out of Chinese tariffs. If the US were to enact tariffs on China, the trade deficit would fall through the floor.

Oh, and since you buy into the whole reserve currency conspiracy theory: The IMF's SDR currency basket is public knowledge. If one wanted to emulate the purchasing power of SDRs, all one would have to do is purchase and sell bonds until one's portfolio had the same ratios. China doesn't do that (or anyone else, for that matter,) because they understand economics better than you.
>>
>>69679019
You seem to know about this so can you confirm, I read in another thread that modern Japanese electronics and stuff are all actually engineered in SK and they just slap the Japanese brand on it, is this true? Might have just been a jelly korean tho.
>>
>>69678812
>>69678812
cool. they do indeed exist. thank you.

the majority of indians are still subhuman though.

in china as recently as the 80s people were still being killed in political purges. chinese scientists weren't even allowed to speak publicly about the research they did till the 90s. I'm a little surprised that india can barely even keep parity, but they can.

I'm glad some do exist though. but the approach you take to justifying their underrepresentation by saying that "chinese have always been in america and always been rich" is pretty irritating. learn a little more history.

have a good night
>>
>>69668806
You're dumb. Confucianism which is widespread in Asian countries STIFLES creativity and progress all in the name of maintaining the status quo. Confucianism gives rise to stagnancy and nepotism.
>>
File: 1451908606576.jpg (179 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
1451908606576.jpg
179 KB, 800x534
Why does China have the best women?
>>
>>69679495
>the majority of indians are still subhuman though.

Hey, they can go tit-for-tat with the Chinese on that one.

>I'm glad some do exist though. but the approach you take to justifying their underrepresentation by saying that "chinese have always been in america and always been rich" is pretty irritating. learn a little more history.

I never said they were always rich, I said they were middle class, and you didn't refute my point that they always outperformed whites educationally. Chinese have never been poor by American standards like blacks or Latinos, they've always managed to get by.

>>69679505
Sure, I don't disagree with you. My point was responding to stormfags that they're "genetically less creative" or that they have "less geniuses per capita because of IQ distribution bullshit", not because of cultural issues.

>>69679507
Chinese grills are underrated.
>>
>>69670593
What he fuck is AA advantage? What kind of retarded arbitrary naming convention scale is that? Is there a hockey league of race status? Who is AAA, is there house league? What race is majors then?
>>
>>69679311
the balance of the trade deficit is due to the exchange rate as well, though.

america can promise to make good on american promissory notes because america can... print money. and the money doesn't devalue because america boisterously claims that the value of american currency is high... even with high government, individual, and corporate debt levels.

our spending power finances... our spending power! it all depends on foreign countries believing that our currency is stable. if our exchange rate falls through the floor, our ability to consume decreases, and we've gutted our production. leaving us with a worsened trade deficit an no ability to correct it or rebalance.

the accounting identity description of our trade deficit is ONLY accurate IF and only IF the extra utility we get from the goods we import EXCEEDS the amount we pay out in the form of our foreign obligations. I'm not convinced that our IPADS are a good trade for external debt which only props up consumption.
>>
>>69672375
ASEAN aren't collectively fighting with China man. Quite the opposite in cases of Thailand and Vietnam.
>>
>>69679761
chinese aren't subhuman, though

indians are majority rape-niggers who can't use toilets, and every now and then an aryan emerges from their fucked up genetics.

in the last 20 years alone china's accomplishments have outpaced those of india for the last 130 in terms of academics, let alone economics.

if anything bad is to be said about the chinese, it's perhaps that they're low trust and neotonic.

a comparison to indians isn't apt

>educational outcomes
of course. even when they're poor, they're mostly smart. that's how GENES work
>>
>>69679493
Don't know too much about electronics bro but in terms of parts SK is a bigger supplier than Japan and these parts are probably also extensively used in Japanese consumer products.
>>
File: 18g4dkqik7vn7png.png (520 KB, 640x742) Image search: [Google]
18g4dkqik7vn7png.png
520 KB, 640x742
>>69680087
>can't use toilets,

Chinese also streetshit, just not as much. Not only in their own country, but in other peoples' as well.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/are-chinese-tourists-the-worst-tourists-in-the-world

They also torture animals and have no concern for human life in general. Anyone who has ever had to deal with Chinese tourists will tell you at length of their subhumanity.

>in the last 20 years alone china's accomplishments have outpaced those of india for the last 130 in terms of academics, let alone economics.

Don't know what you mean by "academics". And Chinese economy only prospers because of them manufacturing shit for western/Jap companies, not because they've started their own businesses.
>>
>>69679867

>the accounting identity description of our trade deficit is ONLY accurate IF and only IF the extra utility we get from the goods we import EXCEEDS the amount we pay out in the form of our foreign obligations. I'm not convinced that our IPADS are a good trade for external debt which only props up consumption.

There's definitely an argument to be had as to whether the extra utility is worth the debt, but keep in mind that the utility here tends to manifest as lower prices for consumer goods. Lower prices for consumer goods is extremely useful since it allows households to more easily deleverage themselves from bad debt, as we saw in 2009-2011.

http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/import/usa/all/show/2013/

The US likely doesn't derive a lot of utility from the things which are assembled in China but designed in the US, simply because shipping costs eat into the lower prices, though this is dependent on oil prices and any technological innovation which lowers the cost of oil or the cost of shipping has massive implications for this particular dyad of trading partners.

http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/import/usa/show/all/2013/

To be sure, China represents the largest single trading partner for the US, but hardly accounts for a plurality, let alone a majority. And the bulk of things the US imports from not-China tends to be trade based on need and want, instead of shitty tariffs forcing Chinese goods into American markets.
>>
China coal protests highlight overcapacity tensions
http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/1f8519fe-e8cd-11e5-bb79-2303682345c8.html#axzz44fgEvMCJ

1800000 workers lost their jobs for State's policy.
>>
OP you forgot
in the 80s
>the japanese are buying everything
>japan is gonna take over the world!

everyone forgets the big japan panic, and look how that turned out

I do think China will fare better in the end that Japan, but I think they hype is mostly overblown. Too many internal problems.
>>
>>69680988
Why did Japan actually fail?
>>
>>69681206
America's money is for helping China.
Whatever, Europe,America and Japan goes fail with China
>>
>>69667411
>There has been nothing like it in the history of the world.
>what is the voc?
>>
>>69667411
>they have armies of REVERSE engineers
Ftfy

Entire continent with the "copy it" gene.
>>
China will never be the world leader.

Why?

East China is like America
West China is like Pakistan

There is no "united" China

>>69681206
Japan is the land of unemployment/"short time workers"
If you have no degree from a top Japanese(!) University (Todai etc.) your financial future is fucked
>>
>>69669241
> 85% male generations
> country with 1 billion population

Sounds like prime world conquering army material to me.
A large amount of poor, young males was also the reason why Hitler could amass the army he did.
I wager pissed off chinese farmers would make far more violent soldiers than any other european.
>>
>>69683332
Modern China is 100~150 years late behind Europe and America at least.
Era of Imperialism by MilitaryPower was gone by 70 years ago.

China want to do Imperialism by China's own hands cuz they think "Not experienced Imperialism is shame for them and their cheap pride issue"

CPC took the government in a rare luck
However, They cannot stand the state,post ww2 regime, for them
>>
>>69666579
This.

The economy is going to go to shit this year and then the countries that still have lots of gold will have a strong currency.

So prepare to get fucked because the US do not have a lot of gold left and neither do any other western country.
>>
>>69669241
>China is fucked. Their currency manipulation will catch up with them eventually and they will go full Zimbabwe.
It will catch up with EVERYONE!

But they are preparing for a FIAT collapse, they have been hoarding gold for years and when the inevitable happens then will revalue or launch a new currency based on their gold holdings.
Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.