[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Trump change the legal immigration process? Will he make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1403537535723.jpg (8 KB, 246x278) Image search: [Google]
1403537535723.jpg
8 KB, 246x278
Will Trump change the legal immigration process? Will he make it easier to move to the US from Europe?
>>
>>69666427

I hope Trump opens the gate to the pessimistic Europeans who will leave before SHTF.

I kind of want to stay for THE DAY OF THE ROPE so I can at least try to save my country.
>>
>>69666614
I don't care that much about shit hitting the fan, in fact I might even go back after once it does.

I've just wanted to live in America for a long time. I've been there a few times and I actually like how open the people are to strangers. I wanna own a shit ton of guns. I want to do whatever I want and start a new life.
>>
>>69666427
Yes. An essential part of his immigration policy is making it easier to immigrate legally.
>>
>>69666781
Sounds good. Has he said anything specific about Europeans though? I remember he tweeted that Europeans were being discriminated against in the immigration process and they were favoring nogs.

Would any southern states be willing to take a Finn?
>>
>>69666699

>I wanna own a shit ton of guns.

I share this sentiment.
>>
>>69666427
I don't get it. Immigration is disgusting in general, not just illegal immigration.

Why would you want this for America or Europe?
>>
He did say America needed more European immigrants.
>>
>>69667548

>white people moving to a white country

"disgusting"

dude..
>>
>>69666427
Will trump exterminate all shitskins and niggers and save the white race?
>>
>>69666945
Georgian here.

If you arent a cunt, and work and generally keep to yourself no one gives gives a fuck where you're from. The smaller cities have and focus on religion but it's mostly the older folks.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.