[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, I've found a way to eliminate America's gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: FB_IMG_1449007720682[1].jpg (44 KB, 720x626) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449007720682[1].jpg
44 KB, 720x626
Alright, I've found a way to eliminate America's gun problem while still working around the 2nd Amendment.

1.) Make possession of any firearm legal.
2.) Make the manufacture, repair, sale, and import/smuggling of all firearms a felony. Any violator of these laws will have their weapons confiscated in accordance with the law.
3.) Build the Trump Wallâ„¢ to stop Mexicans smuggling guns into the country.

It does not violate the 2nd Amendment since you technically still have the right to bear arms but since there is no way to legally obtain a gun and broken guns cannot be repaired the supply of guns will slowly drop until no one owns a gun at some point in the future.

Smuggling is not a concern because of the wall which should deter all smuggling attempts.
>>
>>69665564
How much can i make shilling for the CIA?
>>
>>69665564
How about you gargle my balls, OP? I'm going to build another AR now just because you made this ignorant thread.
>>
>>69665564
I can go to a department store, and come out with the supplies to build a home made 12 gauge shot gun. And I have zero machining experience.
Machinists with drill presses can make automatic weapons. 3D printed plastic AR lowers have been proven to work.
You can never take guns away from us.
>>
>>69665564
SHALL
>>
>>69665830
What, you mad that this could actually work?

>>69665870
>Make the manufacture, repair
>of all firearms a felony

That's not just commercial. It's residential too buddy. You get caught with a home built gun and you're a felon. You become a felon and you can kiss your gun rights goodbye.

>>69665919
no.
>>
>>69665986
bait
>>
>>69665986
>You get caught with a home built gun and you're a felon
Then that would be violating my right to bear arms.
Your proposition sucks get over it
>>
>>69666049
>Then that would be violating my right to bear arms.

No. It just prevents you from building arms. Not from owning them.
>>
>>69666080
You're being purposefully obtuse and I'm done humoring you
>>
I missed my calling as a lawyer. This shit is fucking brilliant. Conservacucks will be so mad.
>>
>>69666135
And you're just mad that I've found a way to make gun-grabbing legal and you can't deal with it.
>>
Yeah, and by making any fire arms legal that means you'll have criminals running around with automatic machine guns or assault rifles with extended clips shooting in the streets. That's not safe, that's stupidity. Literally.

Your second point is stupid, how will they know if the weapons is smuggled if they're not licensed in the first place. We should outright ban manufactuer from selling to civilians in the first place

The last point is just outrageous and shows the racism within the american society. Hopefully trump isn't going to win and rather one of the democrats candidates are better off as the next president.
>>
>>69666080
Prove that I've built the gun.

You can't I just so happen to have it. Never mind who built it.
>>
>>69665564
this is stupid

why not just ban ammo?
you can buy and own every gun you want but you can't have ammo for it. wouldn't this be more efficient?
>>
>>69666259
Well if you 3D print a gun and are caught with the gun if further investigation of your property shows you own a 3D printer and have recently bought the material for that printer to print the gun circumstantial evidence would indicate you built the gun. Materials testing could be done to determine if the plastic used in the gun matches the plastic bought (ie. same proportion of trace radioactive elements in samples).

This could be applied to those who machined their own guns from metal too.

This idea is a work in progress and given some time better methods can probably be devised to determine if someone illegally built or otherwise obtained a gun.
>>
>>69666459
I found it on the ground in the street.

Your rules never mentioned anything about it being illegal to own firearms that were stumbled upon by pure chance.

Truth is, your arguments are utterly asinine and inapplicable.

The second amendement is a fantastic law, and I wish Europe didn't have stupid restricting gun laws. Keep your gun laws the way they are. They are just fine.
>>
>>69665564
Why don't you find a way to curb all the shit posting first OP?
>>
>>69666187
Who, exactly, is going to be doing the gun grabbing?
>>
>>69665564
That is directly violating the second amendment.
>>
>>69666833
No it's not. It's not illegal to own guns. It's just I've eliminated all vectors to obtain a new one or repair an old one. A logical consequence of this is that eventually one day no one will own a gun although it will still be "legal" to own one so long as it you didn't build it, buy it, repair it, import it, or have it smuggled in.
>>
File: 1446208996293.gif (83 KB, 676x509) Image search: [Google]
1446208996293.gif
83 KB, 676x509
>>69665564
>Make the manufacture, repair, sale, and import/smuggling of all firearms a felony.
This isnt even about the second ammendment any more.
And there is a huge list of -including the government itself- companies That have an interest in the military industrial complex.
Further more, youre undermining the second ammendment ENTIRELY, a "Technically" will not fly with anything but the most ardent of progressives.
Also, Mexicans dont smuggle guns into the US, sorry to burst your bubble, but its the entire other way around, america is the 1# firearm producer and exporter in the planet.

Lastly, and as cliched as it may be, criminal dont follow the law, making someone a "felon" for making a homemade SMG wont stop criminals from producing them, after all, my country has exactly the same laws.
But dont worry, America isnt going the way of gun grabbing, at this point, its just a marketing strategy.
>>
File: 1457601314798.jpg (71 KB, 850x1278) Image search: [Google]
1457601314798.jpg
71 KB, 850x1278
>>69665564
Yes because I'm sure it's completely Constitutional to stop people from repairing and maintaining their Constitutionally protected private property.

So, in Iraq we stopped zero percent of arms smuggling. That with over 100,000 well armed troops patrolling 24/7.

Is this Dan at Applied Memetics or low level reddit bait?
>>
>>69665564
There isn't a gun priblem, faggot. There's a nigger problem. You take nigs out if the equation, along with suicides, and they're absolutely minimal. The only difference is the media owned be elitist marxist kikes loves portraying mass shootings as rampant and threatening the lives of all our children.

Also, your daily reminder that Sandy Hook was a hoax.
>>
File: 1999-2014_Hom_rates-firearm-a.png (61 KB, 867x745) Image search: [Google]
1999-2014_Hom_rates-firearm-a.png
61 KB, 867x745
>>69665564

America does not have a gun problem.
America does have a nigger problem.
Your ignorant ideas will only make this far far worse.
>>
>>69665564
>Mexicans smuggling guns into the country
Pretty sure it's the other way white boy
>>
>>69665564
Hi CIA
>>
>>69665564

>make the sale of firearms a felony

that breaks the second amendment. try again
>>
>>69667067
This has already been settled in courts of law. Marking it impossible to acquire a firearms is an infringement.

Google the definition of infringe and then stop posting.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.