[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>write positively about Trump in my AP lang essay >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1337748231536.jpg (5 KB, 150x140) Image search: [Google]
1337748231536.jpg
5 KB, 150x140
>write positively about Trump in my AP lang essay
>get a 5 out of 9
>teacher says "This would have been an 8 or 9 had you not introduced factual inaccuracies regarding Trump."
>that's not even how the college board grades
>mfw

Why are liberals so fucking vicious?
>>
>>69665250
You did good OP, now slice all his tires without getting caught.
>>
>>69665250
Go to the dean
>>
>>69665406

It is a high school. The principal won't do anything and my teacher just fuck up my future grades since I complained.

>>69665382

Will do
>>
>>69665461
Did you ask her what factual inaccuracies she was talking about? You probably could've nipped it right there
>>
>>69665250
report it, did a pro-gun, anti gun control essay as a senior, this was 2012-13 so sandy hook had happened that year, and my teacher gave me a 85/100. I reported it and got a 95/100
>>
You can go to the dean or the chair and complain. I one time had a presentation about HIV and my professor said I was being racist for stating the majority of new cases are Gay black and Latino men when I had sources to back my claim. Reported to dean and an F turned into an A.
>>
>>69665461
>It is a high school.
underage ban
>>
>>69665250
>ap LANGUAGE
>doing fact checking

the language test is about putting your sentences in order and having proper paragraphs and thesis sentence, they don't give a shit about the actual argument.

you're right OP your teacher is a small vindictive piece of shit. try to fuck your teacher over, I would.
>>
>>69665502

Yes, actually. I wrote about how he didn't actually want to deport all mexicans and Muslims, and how he in fact had the most level headed policies. He just said all of that was wrong. No explanation. I couldn't contest because I had nothing to say at the time.

>>69665538
>>69665507

Fuck it, I'll complain

>>69665603

I'm a senior, kid
>>
>>69665250
school shooting is the only way. don't forget to scream allahu akbar a lot while doing it.
>>
>>69665664
Holy shit, your teacher's a cunt. I wish I could tell you college is better, but it's not. Brace yourself for more of that shit
>>
>>69665664
Good man. Liberals are scum. It's time to use their weapons against them. Don't let them get away with anything.
>>
>>69665664
>im a senior
>kid

Your 17 you mong
>>
>>69665724

Eh. I'm only taking science classes in college so I won't have worry about this shit. That's why I'm taking AP lang now, to be able to avoid the credit requirement.

>>69665773

This shit makes me hate liberals so much. Giving someone a bad grade because you don't like what they said.... How has he not been fired?

>>69665613

This. The college board states they don't penalize on factual inaccuracies.

>>69665811

I know how old I am you fag. I turned 18 in January
>>
>Senior in engineering
>Taking mandatory general education class
>It's a class focused on feminism, only one that fit my schedule
>Have to write essay on a bunch of bullshit
>Toe the line, regurgitate shit from class, except for two paragraphs offering an alternative take on shit
>Teacher circles those paragraphs, literally writes "these opinions are not welcome here", gives me a C-

It's just blatant indoctrination. I'd complain and shit but I'm a month from graduating, taking this class pass no pass, and already have a job lined up, so I could not give less of a shit.
>>
>>69665875
It's too bad, if you were 17 and had the wisdom to blackmail your teacher the only punishment you would receive is a slap on the wrist and a temporary ban from 4chan.
>>
>>69665940

Fucking pisses me off. How can you grade someone how much you agree with their opinion? Factual inaccuracies should be counted wrong, not an opinion that's 'not welcome'
>>
>>69665875
Conservatives try to be the bigger man. We shouldn't.
If they start whining, you state that you are doing a controversial topic as devil's advocate. It also shows that the school isn't catering to personal growth. Or something.

To be honest, I wouldn't be opposed to you asking the Dean or headteacher how someone who is marking down for a different opinion is still there as it reflects badly on the school.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.