[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>boomers were meant to be completely against the establishment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1454551489712.png (607 KB, 640x491) Image search: [Google]
1454551489712.png
607 KB, 640x491
>boomers were meant to be completely against the establishment back in the 60s and 70s
>establishment is worse than ever
>they're terrified of any anti-establishment candidates and stick with Shillary or Cruz

Fucking Boomers, when are they going to die off?
>>
File: 1457232037569.gif (1021 KB, 375x212) Image search: [Google]
1457232037569.gif
1021 KB, 375x212
Not soon enough.

My Dad's literally the only Boomer in the world I've ever liked.
>>
The worst generation. They did nothing for this world, sacrificed nothing, take credit for Jimi Hendrix and Led Zepplin but all they really deserve credit for is Ronald Reagan. Boomers are literally the worst generation. Now they suck up our remaining resources like vampires.
>>
>>69664825
Gen X is almost as bad.
>>
>>69664784
Same with my dad, but he has about the same opinions as me.
>>
>>69664912
I've never seen gen x pretend like they were important like boomers do. And they are the inheritors of the baby boomer debt, not the creators.
>>
>>69664825
>Reagan
>Boomer
Boomers are fucking hippies of 60-70s.
They ruined everything with their greed and putting debt on their already dwindling children.
>>
>>69665143
They went back on the whole hippie thing completely though
>>
>>69664707
THICK
>>
>>69664707
Millenial generation will be worse
>>
>>69665143
Those hippies of the 60s-70s became the yuppies of the 80s. Boomers are like shitty shapeshifters, every decade they are something different but it's always awful.
>>
>>69665384

No, she's just fat, you can tell by looking at her feet.

She probably has no tits or ass.
>>
I miss Jeb.
>>
>>69665985

Same Turkbro, he was stupid but nice. I feel a little bad for bullying him.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.