[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP READY TO BEGIN THE "3RD ACT" TO RAKE IN MORE VOTERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
>The "third act" is where you show that the narrative built by the media is absolute shit. So right now he's a racist sexist Hitler; he has to do something that obviously a racist sexist Hitler couldn't do. I think Trump hinted at part of his Third Act today.

Ivanka plays a fundamental role in the near future, get ready folks this is gonna be big....

http://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/heres-evidence-that-melania-trump-could-actually-boost-donald-trumps-popula
>>
There will be no third act. The guy's a moron. Probably paid by Hillary. Nothing he says or does is planned out.
>>
He will bring about the end of times for the third act. We will usher in a new plane of existence and humans as we know them will cease to exist. If you paid attention you will have seen the signs that lead to this. I'm calling on others to join me in drinking poison April 30th to usher in this Era
>>
>>69664509
>Billionaire
>Paid by Hillary
Yeah right, duuuuude
>>
>>69664509
>Jerome
Negro please.
>>
>>69664509
>He is paid off
>Nothing he does is planned
Are you a retard or a redditor?
>>
>>69664392
You mean third impact
>>
>>69664509
This is what Bern victims actually believe
>>
File: 1311407507585.jpg (207 KB, 539x550) Image search: [Google]
1311407507585.jpg
207 KB, 539x550
>>69664741
It's happening
>>
>>69664509
He legit has genius tier IQ you retard
>>
File: 1416287084581.png (122 KB, 447x276) Image search: [Google]
1416287084581.png
122 KB, 447x276
>>69664741
>>69664817
I welcome it.
>>
>>69664880
proofs
>>
>>
The CIA is behind Trump, this is the greatest coup they've ever pulled.
The third act is Isis setting off a dirty bomb in Europe.
>>
File: no_power_here.jpg (66 KB, 666x400) Image search: [Google]
no_power_here.jpg
66 KB, 666x400
>>69665565
You shill faggots are getting more desperate with every post.

You have no power here.
>>
>>69664392
>But my research suggests that Melania Trump could be a persuasive messenger in the campaign, especially among political independents. In fact, she could be more effective than Mr. Trump’s surrogate-in-chief, Gov. Chris Christie—and even more effective than Trump himself.

Le epic Donutman went from Android slayer who tells it like it is to Trump's bitch. Sad!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.