[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>REEE I DONT WANT MEXICANS TO LIVE ON THE LAND WE STOLE FROM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 494x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 494x700
>REEE I DONT WANT MEXICANS TO LIVE ON THE LAND WE STOLE FROM THEM GO AWAY GO AWAY!!!
Rightwingers everybody
>>
File: 1442171003576.jpg (195 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1442171003576.jpg
195 KB, 798x770
>chicano asshurt his side can't fight for shit
>>
>>69664182
Didn't you lot steal all your land from various peoples?
>>
>>69664182
Every land was stolen from somebody at one point in history.

Also no one worth listening to is against Mexicans, just against illegals (regardless if they're Mexicans).
>>
>>69664182
>REEE I DONT WANT GRINGOS TO LIVE ON THE LAND WE STOLE FROM THE INDIOS GO AWAY GO AWAY!!!

spics everybody
>>
>>69664182
>Mexicans get to "have land"
>Meanwhile we are supposed to give it back to indians
Where do you think they got it from..
>>
>>69664182
Pendejo
>>
>>69664268
The spanish just the X'cuckzoquatles' women and took it that way
>>
>>69664402
4u
>>
>>69664182
Chicano your kind isn't welcome in here.
>>
>>69664182
>STOLE
We won it fair and square, retard.
Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.
Eat shit
>>
The Southwest was "owned" by the Apache/Commanche/Navajo

Mexican's native lands are in Southern Mexico/Guatemala
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican%E2%80%93American_War#Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo

>rticle XI offered a potential benefit to Mexico, in that the US pledged to suppress the Comanche and Apache raids that had ravaged northern Mexico and pay restitutions to the victims of raids it could not prevent.[161]
>>
>>69664182
Be glad we didn't take the whole fucking country Pedro. In retrospect, maybe we should have since you're all coming over here now anyway.
>>
>>69664182
You are mongrels the only real real native mexicans are ugly as fuck mexican indians in Spicland today, its hilarious seeing spic mongrels go on about muh heritage.
>>
>>69664182

>Mexico throws tantrum and separates from Spain.

>Less than a decade later decides to use aggression against US interest and gets into an actual conflict.

>Suffers one of the most humiliating defeats in military history, army is annihilated inside 20 minutes and Santa Ana is captured trying to escape in a woman's dress.

>Mexico is given the option to surrender and sell part of it's territories, afterward the citizens are offered a chance at American citizenship and overwhelmingly the Latinos choose to become American.

Learn your own history you chilango fucking manlet.
>>
>>69664669
>B-but MUH AZTLAN
Maybe we should start claiming this land as some of our own fairy tale lands, like Avalon and such.
>>
Well yeah. That's WHY we don't want you here. It's ours now. Shoo you dirty beaner.
>>
>>69664258
>what is Alamo
>>
File: 1458609575503.jpg (7 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1458609575503.jpg
7 KB, 224x225
A FUCKING CHICANO

Kill yourself cabron
>>
>income inequality is the worst its been since just before the great depression
>better keep bringing cheap labor into the country as fast as possible
>>
>>69664182
>Declare independence from the Spaniards
>Declare independence only to have some states revolt against you
>Lose a war to a military force that was by all means lesser in terms of equipment and man power
>Stolen
Yeah keep being ass blasted you damn Mexican. Go ahead and tell me how Texas is your native homeland even though your ancestry is from Southern Mexico
>>
File: pwXoy.jpg (56 KB, 964x740) Image search: [Google]
pwXoy.jpg
56 KB, 964x740
>stole

won in a war

should have taken way more
>>
>>69664182
OP is right.
this is just the new Reconquista.
>>
>>69665141
>Wanting more Spics in your country

Should've taken Cuba though
>>
>>69665074
think of 9 9/11s
>>
>>69666518
The Apache had already genocided them all except for a few left in Mexico City

It would have been easy to take over.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.