[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tungsten rod to Africa ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (69 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
69 KB, 1000x1000
So /pol/ if we had a big enough rod and killed Africa's population without radiating the land
http://www.geniusstuff.com/blog/death-metal-from-space/
Would the world really be affected by the loss of a population that contributes nothing to the modern world, other than natural resources?

I can't seem to find anything on Google to sender what the world would be like if we killed off the African population

Also, would killing them off be better in the end?should we colonize the land and turn Africa into a first world continent full of whites ?

What would the world gain/lose by the loss of the African population /pol/?
>>
>>69663983
What's this "we" crap? There would be a scramble to take control of the natural resources. And then there would be wars.
>>
Why do you need rfg? Design a Zeppelin with a bulletproof exterior, a small nuclear power plant, and a laser. Make it a drone, and set it to shoot anything that moves. Then release it into Africa on a grid search pattern. See how long it takes them to stop it.
>>
>>69664340
I mean "we" as in /pol/ countries in general, anyone that isn't Africa
>>
The continent contributes natural resources, the indigenous savages do not.
>>
>>69664416
I consider slaves a natural resource
>>
>>69664340
Sounds like fun. Let's hit it up.
>>
>>69664404
There is still a cold war between many of those countries. And this is partly what is ravaging the third world. It wouldn't end just because it became depopulated. Quite the opposite.
>>
>>69664485
Good point. we can always use their bones as fertilizer. The meat would probably make for good dog/cat food, too.
>>
>>69664571
>Nick Richards
>not Richard Nixon.
>>
>>69664538
I'm not saying it would end, just assuming there would be no war and we split it up

Would the world lose anything/gain anything by whites taking over or just the native population Being killed
>>
>>69663983
shut the fuck up Mango
>>
>>69664625
Overwhelming gain.
>loss of tons of unproductive lives
>no more loss of money to needless aid drains
>huge economic boost of colonization
>niggers now global minority
>>
File: Hbox.jpg (21 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Hbox.jpg
21 KB, 600x400
>>69663983

Give it a rest
>>
It's already been done. We were pretty successful until Europe and USA sided with coons and sanctioned our country into a warzone. So while your plan may seem noble, don't let Europe and USA know about it. They hate successful white governments
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 400x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 400x425
>>69663983
That is the best idea I have heard of for 2015+1
>>
>>69664696
>>niggers now global minority
Which would benefit Europe greatly as there would be significantly less Africans making their ways up north. Which would ALSO benefit Africa as exorbitantly less resources will be needed. Which would NOT benefit China. Seriously, fuck those chinks, and not in a good way.
>>
>>69664625
Would trigger a golden age for all (remaining) players I'm guessing.
>>
>>69664780
Our governments and propaganda machines hate successful white governments. If we (normies) were not fed lies about the South African horn, we'd feel patriotic WITH you guys. Instead, you have to live in prison complexes to keep yourself away from sentient monkies.
>>
Are you retarded, kinetic bombardment alone is an ineffective method of killing

>n the case of the system mentioned in the 2003 Air Force report above, a 6.1 m × 0.3 m tungsten cylinder impacting at Mach 10 has a kinetic energy equivalent to approximately 11.5 tons of TNT (or 7.2 tons of dynamite). The mass of such a cylinder is itself greater than 9 tons, so the practical applications of such a system are limited to those situations where its other characteristics provide a clear and decisive advantage—a conventional bomb/warhead of similar weight to the tungsten rod, delivered by conventional means, provides similar destructive capability and is far more practical and cost effective.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment
>>
>>69665383
Was just an example friend
Any method of systematic killing that can be swift and effective
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.