[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were Mexicans always the bloodthirsty savages they are today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: mexican_drug_cartel_deaths_007.jpg (43 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
mexican_drug_cartel_deaths_007.jpg
43 KB, 600x450
Were Mexicans always the bloodthirsty savages they are today?

Or do they just think it's okay to murser people because they're poor and

>muh USA took muh land
>>
>>69663489
Those are the results of criminals you dumbass
>>
>>69663489
>Were Mexicans always the bloodthirsty savages they are today?

yes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sacrifice_in_Aztec_culture
>>
>>
War on inanimate objects
>>
File: 413_01_2.jpg (132 KB, 650x564) Image search: [Google]
413_01_2.jpg
132 KB, 650x564
>>
>>69663489

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flower_war

We had this before soccer was created
>>
they evolved to be like that

they were practicing mass human sacrifice and cannibalism long before the first Euro set first on this god forsaken continent

see
>>69666102
>>69666123

ask any Mexican and he is proud of this fact.
>>
File: quetzalcoatl-sacrifice-comic.jpg (103 KB, 680x353) Image search: [Google]
quetzalcoatl-sacrifice-comic.jpg
103 KB, 680x353
The Aztecs actually believed that if not enough blood were routinely spilled, all the world would devolve into chaos. Compare today.
>>
>>69666263
if the Aztecs had a shitty harvest, they'd go to war with their neighbors just to obtain prisoners to sacrifice.
>>
>>69666262

Why should they not be? Lets not contradict ourself.
>>
Were crackers always the bloodthirsty savages they are today?

Or do they just think it's okay to murser people because they're white and

>muh whites dindu nuffin
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 479x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 479x640
>>69663489
>>
>>69667680
Found the nigger
>>
>>69663489
>Unable to make an example of those who oppose you
That's why americans are such cucks
>>
>>69667680
Well I mean...at least us whites murser people because we believe we're doing the right thing, by spreading Christianity and bringing civilization to new lands. I'm not saying it's okay that we murser people but at least the intentions are (sometimes) better than just mursering people for drug territory and money

Mursering because white people have mursered in the past doesn't make murser okay, that's a very poor argument
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 1080x1186) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 1080x1186
>>69667680
>>
>>69667926
>actually using the spelling error.
YOu're a jackass.
>>
>>69668079
What are you gonna do about it bitch?

Murser me?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.