[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maori Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8
File: maori.jpg (79 KB, 634x420) Image search: [Google]
maori.jpg
79 KB, 634x420
To the New Zealanders of /pol/. What are the Maori like? I understand they're far better than the barely human Abbos in Australia, but then again that doesn't say much. Are they more comparable to the Amerinds in the US and Canada (ie to the they sit around on their tribal lands all day demanding gibs me dats) or are they fully integrated into New Zealand society?

Do they have high rates of crime and a poor work ethic?
>>
Most of them are fully integrated into NZ society, but there are a few of them way up north (past Auckland) that seem to take after Native American reserve sitters (living off of benefits and complaining about being oppressed).
>>
>>69663162
Maori are 14% of the population, 50% of the prison population.
>>
A large amount of them do have a fucking horrible work ethic, since they can pretty much get a scholarship anywhere they want as long as they can read and do basic mathematics. Add to that the fact that they could just do nothing and live off of government benefits (as a huge number of them do) and you have a pretty shitty situation.
>>
They're niggers but at least they hate the chinks
>>
They like to build scaffolding.
>>
>>69663162
better than blacks or muslims, when not dirt poor tend towards social conservatism. Probably a lot like hispanics.
>>
>>69665522
topest kek
>>
I cringe every time the All Blacks do the Haka
>>
>>69663162
There's a few good things going for them, I'd rate them higher than blacks or abos for sure. Maybe like Mexican level I dunno... any way there are a few really decent ones (either smart acheivers and hard workers or just really good natured and friendly, a few more just like average citizens and then a huge chunk of parasites and lowerclass scum.

They do really hate other foreigners more than white people though, they're super pissed off that we're letting Asians and other Islanders in. The Maori lecturar at my uni is always saying "We're not trying to create a multi-cultural society, we're trying to create a bi-cultural society. They want there to be only white people and Maoris. Hell, we might be able to use our 'treaty obligations to protect the people of Aoutearoa' to curtail immigration (leftist desire to support Maori rights beats their desire for cultural suicide through immigration).
>>
File: 1459051742766.png (97 KB, 540x1385) Image search: [Google]
1459051742766.png
97 KB, 540x1385
I work in security so a large number of my co-workers are Maori. All the ones I've ever worked with have been hard working, competent and generally pleasant people to be around.
>>
I will breed with a maori and raise my children to despise white cucks and asian invaders
>>
I went to a poor school with alot of Maoris they really dont like being told they were not the first settlers of new zealand or that they stole their precious tiki from the Mexicans i find them to be thee utter most boring and under educated people in the country and as anon pointed out they like to sit around being oppressed whilst getting hand outs and getting given plenty of opportunity(I.E special courses for drop outs and unemployed for Maoris and pasfica people) grew up my whole school life being called a white bitch and being harassed due to them being drunk hungry monkys desu senpai http://m.nzherald.co.nz/northern-advocate/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503450&objectid=11086095
>>
>>69666122
They sound pretty ideal all things considered. I bet you can use their conservatism against liberals.
>>
>>69666122
That's what I want for North America.
>>
>>69666297
>They really dont like being told they were not the first settlers of new zealand or that they stole

they were except a few shitty islands though
>>
File: 25536163.jpg (76 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
25536163.jpg
76 KB, 407x405
Just don't go north of Auckland and things are mostly sweet.
>>
>>69666502
but they really weren't though i mean i watched this its a shame the first 10 mins is some fat batshit crazy lady talking about fairies i swear they rest is reasonably interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z6PlYiQSTs
>>
They're the best defence against immigration as they're more conservative than whites here, the big problem lies in their Iwi leaders (basically tribal heads) that scam the government for huge Treaty payouts that never seem to reach the average Maori.

Most of the problems with them today stem from the way most of the Maori city youth have adopted Black American culture that glorifies gangs and crime. On TV and shit you'll mostly see them talking against immigration and in favour of biculturalism rather than multiculturalism, they're mostly Christian and they supported our flag during the vote as opposed to the fern shit, they also support the monarchy more than the general population
>>
>>69666597

>Whitaker

chur brudda
>>
>>69666597
Shame this image is outdated.
>>69666122
It's funny because Maori always end up playing Mexicans in American movies.
>>
>>69663162
Maori's tried to charge the electricity companies because they claimed the wind belonged to them

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10833170
>>
>>69666762
They are the jews of the south seas.
I would have them all euthanised but we need their support against the chinks and curries.
>>
Some of the chillest, coolest, most honest people I've known.

But also some of the most bitter, violent and openly racist I've ever known.

Thankfully most are fine, although a fair few have a slack work ethic. And those that are OK, detest the bad ones just as much as the whiteys do.

My doctor is maori and I'm cool with him. My sons teacher is maori too, I'm no so cool with that as I know she keen on forcing their cultural shit down the kids throat. He should be maximizing learning reading, maths, science not how to weave a basket or honour the water gods ffs.
>>
>>69666622
>>69666762
The iwi heads always try their luck with the government to see how far they can get, and the government is often dumb enough to cave in.

It is fishy how all these settlements have been done with the top guys, while your average hori on the street has never seen a cent from it all.
>>
2 Maori parents, born and raised in Australia.

We are nothing like the Aboriginals in any sense but more integrated into Western civilization because we don't have reservations. I feel like the WW1 was a big turning point for us culturally, we took it as a chance to prove ourselves and our worth to the commonwealth.

Some of us are well off upper middle class people, some of us are useless drunks and gang members, the majority are average people doing labour jobs and shit.
>>
I'm Swedish and I've met heaps of Maoris and they've never been anything but nice to me. Just ask them about their tribe and they'll be going for 15 minutes and they'll be pointing at mountains and shit all over the place.
At least they're not cucks, wish we appreciated and accepted our own culture like they do.
>>
>>69666297

This anon raises an important but not often heard point.

Specifically, I can't remember exactly who it was but some prominent maori raised the point that multi-kulti isn't an option for NZ becase we can barely do bi-culturalism right.

The other anons are right in what they say too, maoris are for the most part quite well integrated and those who aren't at least are of the understand/appreciation that everything good about this country was built by white people.

It's kind of difficult for them to disagree that us white folks were bad for this country considering that in 1831 there were fewer than 1000 european settlers and in the 185 years since then we've built a well functioning first world country.

They know full well that without the pakeha they'd still be living in huts and cooking their food from the ground.

A lot of people here think the chinese immigration is bad, but i'd rather them than muslims because they at least make an effort to act white and build wealth.
>>
Oops, meant

>69666622
>>
>>69666956
Can you guys stop being such aggressive angry fucks though? 90% of the one punch kills are maori cunts
>>
>>69666904
>>
>>69667099
I'd kill for some Asian migration right now. I see more and more kebabs and nigs everyday.
>>
File: smhfam.jpg (113 KB, 513x551) Image search: [Google]
smhfam.jpg
113 KB, 513x551
seen this in my news thread of jewbook a glimpse inside the mind of SJW Maori girl
>>
>>69667193
I honestly can't say what it is, I box daily and work in nightclub security because I'm a walking stereotype. The big one in the cross that shut the city down was a white dude though so don't put that shit on us.
>>
>>69667340
The one in brisbane where the kayaker kid got hit from behind was a maori. I know I got assaulted by a gang of maoris once for absolutely no reason. It's probably just a part of your warrior culture, but you guys need to cutting that violent streak out.
>>
>>69667285

>stop telling them they should be thankful we invaded.

Fucking hell this bitch I swear to god.

The best thing that happened to the Maori was that they were colonised by the British, it could easily have been the Spanish instead.

How well might that have worked out for them?
>>
>>69667285
Ugh fuck man that first sentence pissed me off. It doesn't mean anything to be Maori. If we weren't invaded or had repelled the British I might be eating some cunts legs right now for the dank mana instead of shit posting.
>>
Maori are relatively conservative but they all try to be tough guys.
>>
>>69667488

>Warrior culture

It's not mate, it's all from the imported American culture, I went to a majority Maori school and none of them paid any more attention to their culture than I did, I'd be glad if they were more true to their roots but it's only the rich ones and political leaders that give a fuck about preserving Maori culture
>>
>>69667285
like anyone actually references the Mori-Oris anymore what is this 1996
>>
>>69667488
It's partly the culture because that toughness gets reinforced by the elder men, brothers and cousins in our families.

I do believe that there's something evolutionary to it though. I mean, in Europe there were wars and genocides, but they were committed by a certain class of society. It was done with red tape and rules. Maori culture day in and out was sheer brutality, for every man, woman and child. Wouldn't we still have those natural inclinations in us? I know about the temper I have, and the nature of that temper. I've talked to family about it too. It's weird man.

Fuck I wish I knew shit about biology, anthropology and that jazz.
>>
kek im one 32th maori and im glad to have some drips of maori blood, coz they my bros fo lyfe

white cunt tho hahahaah
>>
>>69667802
= 1/32
>>
>>69667802
all u pakehas can fuck rite off hashhaah ;)
>>
>>69667749
>>69667623
Well yeah, there is a 'violence' gene and its apparently passed down through the father. And from what I've heard that this gene is a lot rarer in european peoples. There's no doubt europeans have become a lot less violent over the years.

And to take an example from history, look what you guys did when you started buying guns from the british...you almost killed all of yourselves. And the catastrophic casualties caused the tribes to come together to ask for british intervention which ultimately led to colonisation.
>>
When youre in auckland they come and beg you for spare change.
They begin to clean your frontshielfs at Red traffic lights and demand 1-3$.
Saw one Maori with a foot-cuff(??) in rotorua.

A small number is integrated as it seemed.
They also live almost only far up north.
They don't like the cold bc they dont like wearing shoes.
South Island is almost pure white.
>>
>>69667749
>>69667623
>>69668137
Here is an article on that gene
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-29760212
>>
>>69668242

Fucking hell Germany, nobody in NZ wears shoes if they can get away with it.

Stick to prepping the bull.
>>
>>69663162
>I understand they're far better than the barely human Abbos in Australia

No they're actually worse than abos.

They commit more crime in Australia than abos.
>>
>>69664599
>one of my friends is Maori
>tell him most of the prison population is Maori
>he doesn't believe me
>look it up myself since I was just bullshit
>it's quite literally 51%
island niggers btfo :^)
>>
>>69666387
just gooks and their pet anglo-frenchies?
>>
>>69666502
>hear about "oldest nz bones found" on radio
>joke with coworkers: "I wonder if they have teethmarks on them"
maori literally ate the previous inhabitants:^)
>>
>>69668337
North Island: no shoed because "look how cool i am *burning feet on fucking hot concrete*"

South Island: need almost every time shoes when you go out.
Whether it is too cold or stony, hilly
>>
>>69667285
Couldn't get past the second sentence without feeling a boiling anger. They all talk exactly alike and use the same little nonsensical buzzwords. They try to sound so high and mighty to try to cover their sense of
inferiority and they come across as the snide little bitches they really are. I'm fucking sick of these people.

t. black American
>>
>>69663162
They're either whitewashed and rich or poor criminals.
>>
Why do they always hang out with arabs?
Why do they all play black ops 2 on ps3?
>>
most of them have some european dna. Met some dark as maoris who have a little old white grandma who probably fell for the bbc meme when she was a teen
>>
>>69664887
Really? Why?
>>
File: Scribe.jpg (138 KB, 360x433) Image search: [Google]
Scribe.jpg
138 KB, 360x433
>>69669292
yeah alot of white mothers and Maori father
of course their dads are off at the pub on the pokies but they defend their maori culture to the point they dont even acknowledge their poor ol Scottish mother
>>
How come they are so different from abbos are they just from very different genetic stock or are they mostly mixed? what's their IQ?
>>
>>69663162
You answered you own question.
>>
>>69669592

Maori are Polynesians, arrived by boat about 700 years ago, Abos are Austronesians and spent about 50,000 years in isolation
>>
>>69668632

We work on our feet callouses from birth, not a problem for any of us since we don't spend our childhoods prepping in the cuck shed.
>>
>>69664599

Aren't they also overrepresented in the military too though?

All Maoris I've met (granted the ones with enough get up and go to migrate) have been good enough, but I get a feeling they really, really like fighting. Fighting and singing.
>>
>>69664599

Abos are less than 2% of our population and 30% of our jail population.
>>
>>69664887

Same as the Abos.

I think it's because they know the white man gives them free shit and because plenty of them have white family, while Chinks what absolutely nothing to do with them.
>>
>>69671673
I smell oppression /s
>>
>>69667285
Im maori and this hurt

Didnt know we had these sorts of "people"
>>
>>69669534
Or come to Australia, play pokies talk about how great NZ is,

always taking about how great NZ is,

refuse to move back. Fucking spics.
>>
>>69669292
"Some" european DNA? Mate down in Wellington I bet some white as looking maori, it was so weird seeing these pale guys talk about their "iwi". Their whanau even owns a takeaway shop I visit, I never even knew they were black til I met their cousin.
>>
>>69667488

That violent streak will come in handy when we need to deal with the kebabs and Africans. It's the Maori and Islander kids keeping the Africans under control in Victoria.
>>
>>69666158
Yeh, same. I've worked with a few now in this industry.
The only thing I consider really negative is they seem to like to fight way more than necessary. But better than the pakis and the poo in the loos that literally run from confrontation.
>>
>>69671928

You'll be cucked out and speaking Arabic in 50 years. Embrace the diversity I guess. You'll be like the Celts.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.