[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fucking angry pol. We had to write a quick graded paragraph
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1459219630484.jpg (214 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
1459219630484.jpg
214 KB, 658x595
I'm fucking angry pol. We had to write a quick graded paragraph if women were equal to men.
(Keep in mind my proffessor is married to a black chimp and he has a kid with her. He's a liberal, and he's actually running for congress. I won't disclose his name.)
I give 0 shits about this topic. I just finish my paragraph with "Women are equal to men"
2 days later I get the paragraph back
I got a D+ on it. And you know what my Professor wrote next to my final sentence?
"Totally?". Which meant he was basically asking "ARE WOMEN REALLY EQUAL TO MEN? XDD"
I
AM
MAD
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 409x409
>>69662642
>going to a Marxist propaganda training zone
>not a trade school
>>
>>69662732
>trade school
>high paying job
Pick one
>>
>>69662732
>Marxist propaganda
What does that have to do with anything I said?
>>
>>69662792
>paramedics
>electricians
>not high paying

Thx for the chuckle anon
>>
>>69662792
This. Well paying jobs in the trades = meme.

Fix my toilet, faggot.
>>
>>69662907
Have fun waiting for a decent job opening
>>
>>69663042
>>69662907
>>69662875
>>69662792
>>69662732
GET OFF MY THREAD
>>
>>69662642
Nice blog
>>
>>69662642
Do what you must to get a good grade.
Force feed some feminist reading and paraphrase.
Conservatives and traditionalists do not start trouble, especially in a classroom.
>>
File: 1453921058855.jpg (72 KB, 445x718) Image search: [Google]
1453921058855.jpg
72 KB, 445x718
>>69662642
One time, about a year ago, I was walking into a convenience store and some chick was behind me, so, being courteous, I opened the door for her.

She walked in and gave me the dirtiest look ever. Like I had just took a huge runny shit on her fucking face.

I was instantly pissed. I walked in and went straight for the soda fountain, grabbed the biggest cup there, filled it with Dr pepper... No ice. I filled it to the top. Walked up behind her and dumped itonher smug bitch head and ran out, jumped into my buddy's truck and told him to gtfo.

My story has nothing to do with yours, I know. For some reason your story reminded me of that. Also, I'm drunk
>>
>>69662642
>We had to write a quick graded paragraph
SHIT ANON, I HAVE A ONE WORD ESSAY FOR SCHOOL TOO AND I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED! HELP ME /pol/!
>>
>>69663204
Toppest kek
>>
My research colleagues reprimanded me when I told them that men were physically more dominant , and so in an even playing field would beat women everytime in football/soccer.
>>
>>69662642
You are a traitor if you don't warn the American people of this Marxist piece of shit before he gets elected. You have a duty anon. Tell us his name.
>>
>>69662642
>write a quick graded paragraph
you sound like a literal retard at a community college. Have never heard of aa class where professor doesn't give out a syllabus with midterm, final, etc.. and what each are worth.
Have never heard of a "graded paragraph" in any real university.
>>
>>69662792

uh oh

soros shills up in this

unless you're studying STEM (at any school) or economics/history/english (at top tier schools), you are being robbed blind

it's a widespread scam, the government inflates tuition rates by allowing people to take out brutal, puerile loans on a defective product, a "liberal" education

classical, national liberalism is the new way forward. free though is being strangled by our universities. low-iq people, and there are a lot of low IQ whites, blacks, and all races who have been duped by this system (the minorities the most, ironically[they force kids who would be great at a state school taking engineering to study advanced dindunuffinism at yale]), should not pursue a liberal education. they should study a profession, start working at 20, and start making money and being men.
>>
>>69663242
>Semen
You welcome.
>>
>>69663204
You sound like a supreme gentleman.

A few days ago a girl held a door open for me while I was like 20ft away from the door.
Fucking beta females I swear.
>>
>>69663543
Why not study engineering at Yale?
>>
You should have wrote that the sexes will never be 100% equal, we have equal rights but physically and emotionally there will always be an imbalance. Men will always be able to physically do more diverse jobs, and thus will be able to achieve higher wages. Women will always hold an advantage in reproduction and are, on average, more likely to reproduce with a mate of higher quality than they are. The woman is also 10x (don't quote me on exact odds) more likely to gain custody of said offspring in the case the 2 sexes decide to go their seperate ways. Women are more likely to get leniency in court for a criminal offense. Men have a lower life expectancy than women, generally attributed to more dangerous working conditions.
>>
>>69662907

Plumbers make good money though. Is this just the '200k starting' meme being internalized?
>>
>>69663696
I fucking hate when people do that when you're far away from the door. You end up needing to jog to the door to not seem like a dick for making them wait, and need to thank them for the inconvenience to be polite
>>
File: 1458880423094.jpg (51 KB, 500x591) Image search: [Google]
1458880423094.jpg
51 KB, 500x591
>>69663696
Right on, shitposter extraordinaire!

Back when I had long hair I'd have chicks opening doors and shit for me, too. Hitting on me, hooting at me, etc.

For some reason, having short hair, I've never had that kind of treatment/adoration.

Tfw I'm too old to wear long hair
>>
>>69663731

a 100 IQ white person can't do it and a 100 IQ black person can't
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.