[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should you have the absolute G-d given right to shoot and kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: hurt.jpg (35 KB, 472x315) Image search: [Google]
hurt.jpg
35 KB, 472x315
Should you have the absolute G-d given right to shoot and kill somebody over a property crime (burglary, robbery etc)?
>>
>>69662629
Of course not, you just have to cut one hand, not kill him
>>
The guy who did that recently in aus was recorded on the 000 call threatening to kill the intruder and hitting him while the guy was down.
That's why they are charging him

Still bullshit. Break into my domicile home place I'll murder you with a smile on my face
>>
Yes, there is zero excuse to break into someones elses house, you can't accidentally do it.
Your life is forfeit
>>
>>69662629
Yes. If you are in someone's house you have every right to shot first and ask later
>>
>>69662629
Yes
>>
>>69662629
Killing them is the only way to ensure your safety.
In a real home invasion scenario, you don't have enough time to think about where you should shoot him or what is and isn't legal.
You're thinking about not getting murdered
>>
I think I should have the right to shoot at him with a shotgun loaded in this order.
Blank, rocksalt, birdshot, buckshot, slug.
>>
Not for property crime, but in self defense yes.
Robbery is violent crime so yes you should be able to defend yourself.
Burglars should also be shot because entering a person's home without consent and reason constitutes a threat.
>>
File: image.jpg (303 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303 KB, 2000x1334
>>69663615
Just don't record it and say he was going right for your booty
>>
>>69662629
If they break in at night, according to the Bible, then yes, its is a G-d given right
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 400x323
>>69664388
>not just loading it full of buckshot

For what purpose would you do all of that for?
>>
File: 1386786667630.png (215 KB, 883x905) Image search: [Google]
1386786667630.png
215 KB, 883x905
Burglars break in when you aren't home.

Psychopaths break in when you are.

I think that explains things perfectly
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>69662629
Depends on the situation
Security Dog signs, a dog on each couch 2 couches,
One dog probably in my lazy boy chair, mean dad dog gated upstairs(bedrooms)
Oh yeah 3Presa Canarios , 1 English mastiff pup @1 yr
>implying I would have to do anything other than call the morgue and clean a mess
Pic related
>>
>>69662629
In Canada we legally can't shoot intruders who enter our houses. Fuckin bullshit
>>
>>69662629
Yes, if they don't want to risk the possibility of death they shouldn't break into peoples houses.
You don't know the intent some random person has when they break into your house, for all you know they are there to beat your skull in and rape your wife.

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/crime-scene-photos-deadly-home-invasion/5/
>>
>>69665273
>posting aus dogs
unfuck your image, nigger.
>>
>>69662629
>should you have
Not the way it works, everybody has this right.
>>
>>69664879
Cut him some slack, he's an Aussie.
>>
>>69662629
Yes. I was visiting Texas and was walking near a beach where I cam up to a small fence with a sign that said "NO TRESPASSING, GUNS ARE LOADED".

It was amazing. It made me wish I lived in Texas.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.