[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well here I am, I was "debating" with my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
Well here I am, I was "debating" with my girlfriend over some feminist issues so to speak and in trying to get an actual reason out of her she said this "men are still the #1 threat to women". If this is the case for what feminism boils down to is there a way to resolve this misconception without the genocide of all men?
>>
>>69661484
point out islam is the #1 threat to women. the best way to gradually redpill a girl is to turn her against islam first, then the way is open to sjw and de joos
>>
>>69661484

>being alive is the #1 characteristic of dying

holy fucking stupid
>>
>>69661484
Ask her about the first sufferagettes.
They all went to work in male dominated fields, as no women were working, and they mostly chose cushy office jobs that had little physical labor.
Then call her a lazy pussy.
>>
>>69661660

If you only had a brain
>>
>>69661636
Actually not a bad idea. I might try slipping the ideas in causally and see if she takes any of them.
>>
>>69661636
This guy gets its.
When you argue with someone, they go on the defensive. They are less likely to listen to you because they can perceive the interaction as you vs them.
Support her inane bullshit and just direct her towards actual issues like Islam.
Bring up instances of women being stoned to death for being raped.
Stop trying to rationalize with her.
>>
>>69661484
>be my grandpa's sister
>work in a coal mine
>actually IN the mine, not in the offices
>get off work one night, too tired to drive home safely
>park in a supermarket parking lot, go to sleep and leave the window partially open
>get abducted and raped by a man, held captive for a while
>escape and the man is eventually caught
>doesn't hate men
>be 80 now and do cute things like gardening and talking about grandkids

>be feminist
>have consensual sex with a man at a party
>regret it in the morning
>call it rape
>make up fake stories about how men are awful
>die alone and bitter
>>
Is this a women hate thread?
>>
>>69661484
Break up with her
>>
>>
Get her to admit black men are a greater threat, force her to see where her prejudice against men leads.
>>
File: ex.jpg (125 KB, 864x439) Image search: [Google]
ex.jpg
125 KB, 864x439
>>
File: pregnant.jpg (114 KB, 867x432) Image search: [Google]
pregnant.jpg
114 KB, 867x432
>>
End it.

She's confrontational and divisive.
Don't put that kind of negativity in your life.
>>
I'm just going to add that if women really see men as the #1 threat I kinda get the reason for many of the feminist actions. None of the justified, but at least I can understand the aggressive attacks to try and win.
>>
>>69662336
I'm kinda the one that brings it up. I love a hard debate and since it's impossible to win against a feminist it's good fun.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.