[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will you spend your last day on earth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: Screenshot_2016-04-01-11-04-25.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-01-11-04-25.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
So nuclear war is on the horizon and all the alarms are going off people are freaking out and acting like animals. All of humanity ia about to die. How do you spend your last day?

Im getting as fucked up as possible with my best friends and my family and all of their families too and whipping out the lawn chairs and watching the sky explode.
>>
File: 1459197618026.gif (2 MB, 269x321) Image search: [Google]
1459197618026.gif
2 MB, 269x321
By trying to make the last shitpost of humanity on /pol/
>>
>>69661104
drive to the love of my life and choke fuck her to death
>>
jesus, you people are fucked up.

Realistically I probably wouldn't get a chance to plan it out.

I'd probably be going about my day, hopefully doing something non mundane that I enjoy and then there will be a bright flash, a brief moment of confusion, and then oblivion.
>>
>>69661104
Go out on my land and sit outside my cabin, relax, and think about how I wasted my life.
>>
Killing a bunch of niggers then posting it on /pol/.
>>
>>69661690
คนไทยหรอ
>>
I've got my bags ready. I have a few hundred rounds of ammunition set aside specifically for the happening. I have water filters, freeze dried food, med kits, knives, a hatchet, flint and striker, 2 changes of clothes, 3 pairs of socks, hiking boots, a dog and a partner.

I've got a tent, sleeping bags, emergency blanket, a radio, flashlights, fishing gear, a pocket chainsaw, and a multitool.

All of this is in one bag, with the tent and sleeping bag strapped to the outside. I have a handgun and an AR-15 + a .22lr for my partner. We'll make it to the mountains and wait for the horizon to stop glowing. We'll drink the fresh water from the mountain streams. We'll eat rabbit, squirrel, deer, grouse, or even bear meat. I've got a good security dog who's coming with me, too.

I will make it at least a few days longer than the apocalypse. If enough of you die, I'm coming for your shelter, your canned food, your amenities. I'll rebuild.
>>
>>69661774
are you ok burgie bro?
>>
>>69661104
End of the world means no laws right, meaning I could steal and rape all I want.
>>
>>69661839
I suggest more clothing. Specifically under layers, you will sweat through them often.
>>
>>69661839
Oh great, a world populated by autistic faggots from 4chan. I'd rather die than live in that world
>>
File: 1445270385561.gif (473 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
1445270385561.gif
473 KB, 500x496
>>69661218
I love you burgerbro.

Just felt like saying
>>
>>69661926
I feel the same about your kind, I'll thoroughly enjoy executing you all on that day.
>>
>>69661940
A fucking turk has the nerve to post on my goddamned thread. You realize you are the worst garbage on earth?
>>
>>69662060
What did I do you asshat?
>>
>>69662060
I'm fucking sick of you asshats insulting me every time i post something.

jesus christ, dont take out your teenage angst on me
>>
>>69662095
Being a Turkaroach
>>
>>69661104
Probably go into work like normal just in case nothing happens.
>>
>>69662131
I'm sure you had to work very hard to be american
>>
>>69661926
Not likely. Most of the people who I'll run into will be survivalists and militiamen. Maybe a few hikers who lucked out and happened to already be out there.... They're gonna need protection. They'll make great help.

I'll see some /k/ommandos, and a few sc/out/s, but most of them won't know what 4chan is.

You should prepare yourself. The day is coming. It's almost a certainty now.
>>
>>69661104

>obtain PCP
>steal as many LPG tanks as I can
>get to a tall building where people panic below
>smoke PCP
>proceed to drop these tanks off the side
>gonna throw 'em over until I get tired
>Except I'm on PCP.
>I won't get tired.
>>
>>69661104
Drink myself into a stupor. I couldn't actually hurt myself. I'd have to just pass out.
>>
>>69662122
Go away
>>
My wife and I bought got a smaller patch of land, just under 2 acres, out in rural Idaho we bought at auction super fucking cheap as a place we can escape to for vacations.

Had a small cabin built on it that isn't connected to utilities. Try to make the drive out there (we're in Denver) and roll the dice to see how long we survive.
>>
>>69662210
Sucks to suck, enjoy getting glassed because of Erdogan.
>>
I just I'll let that hooker fuck me because that the last thing i can for the world.
>>
>>69661839
if the sky is glowing your precious water source wont be so precious for very long rad boy. I give you about 3 weeks tops and those wont be fun filled weeks either.
>>
>>69662210
When a group of people work together to shit on something collectively, even those not passionate about the shitting get the blame.

When muslims start blowing up and shooting America in the next year, you think they will give a fuck if I tell them I am not islamophobic?
>>
>>69661912
and it goes both ways. So Id say might last maybe a weekend tops.
>>
>>69662285
Have you stashed supplies? I'm planning on making a supply stash this summer. I'll just be burying mine in a marked spot. If you've got a cabin, you might have to take it from squatters... so bury your stash 100yds from your cabin.

Scope it out before going in, and if you have to, dig up your guns and take it by force.
>>
>>69661839
>being in the mountains once nuclear winter sets

Gl;hf
>>
>>69661104
Kill every person from new Zealand I can find since it would take too long for me to travel there to see it and I would rather kill myself than visit Isle of Man so I can see it desecrated by mosques
>>
File: 1440746884598.jpg (61 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1440746884598.jpg
61 KB, 600x800
>>69661940
It's OK turk bro I still like you

Let's east some rahat together :3
>>
>>69662381
I'd be in the mountains, drinking runoff from snow caps. The radiation wouldn't do much to running freshwater melt-off. Even if it did, at least I spent my last 3 weeks living like a real human bean. Not vaporized with the rest of the human filth in this god forsaken city.

It's a death I could be proud of.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 282x212) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 282x212
I know it is pointless to try to give redpills to you guys when you are fantasizing about the end of the world but heres a tip:

Nuclear weapons maybe, just maybe, have been exaggerated just like the holocaust. Nothing like a little propoganda to instill fear, suck trillions of tax dollars and manipulate the masses like a giant mystical world destroying weapon that can never be used.

Nukes are real. But they are also possibly extremely exaggerated in terms of how they can be detonated.

1 example among many i wont share cuz ill get called a shill id North Koreas constant, neverending nuclear weapons bluffing.
>>
>>69662427
We built a small cache of emergency supplies and food that is located and locked up underneath a trap door in the cabin.

We are working on and planning and doing something similar to what you are suggesting, it's just a pain in the fucking ass to do so. It's a 10-12 hour trip and I have a small car.

Last time we were back home in Chicago though one of my uncles gave me two sweet ass locking, waterproof crates that are almost like ammo crates. Thinking we are going to use those to store more shit.
>>
>>69662721
Nice, man. I envy your position, even if it's a long drive. This summer, I'm planning on getting an innawoods home. I'll be doing stashes and trying to figure out a long-term shelter underneath it.

I'm getting more and more paranoid as things unfold. I hope I'm wrong, but if I'm right, I'll at least have some plan.
>>
>>69662885
We got it as a joke at first, somewhere to go to for a week off and just get high and fuck but now it's turned into something special.

Fucking money pit though, couple months ago we had to have contractor come out and replace some pipes and install a new pump that lead from a well that is on the land. Charged an arm and a leg because we're a distance away from civilization and then I had to fly out to meet up with him.
>>
File: can_I_hit_that.gif (563 KB, 749x545) Image search: [Google]
can_I_hit_that.gif
563 KB, 749x545
i will be looting for guns and pharmaceutical needs like adderall morphine and oxycontin

fuck the jordans and potato chips i am only going after the good stuff
>>
>>69663099
>not stealing all the hard drives you can find so when the world starts back up again you have all the bitcoins
>>
Probably shitpost on /pol/, blast my head off when I hear the sirens.
>>
File: Snake stuff.png (10 KB, 872x600) Image search: [Google]
Snake stuff.png
10 KB, 872x600
>>69662651
Honestly this. I don't agree with everything you're saying, but nukes aren't world killers, their city killers. In order to achieve the type of destruction most people think of when they think of nukes, would basically mean a global effort of everyone carpet bombing each others countries.

The likely scenario is that a bunch of major cities would be destroyed leaving millions dead and alot of sick people who are gonna die a very nasty death. But there would still be plenty of untouched land, even in a worst case scenario. Civilization would go on. We'd be set back awhile, but we'd make it.
>>
>>6966209
This son, is a turkroach
>>
Posting my best memes
>>
>>69664682
Hi dylan!
>>
>>69661104
this is how it would probably go down

>be me
>in living room
>browsing /pol/ as i am 90+% of the day
>ITS HAPPENING FOR REAL
>go into thread
>NUKES IN 20
>wtf
>turn on CNN
>Nuclear warheads launched at all major population areas
>try and find out if I am in blast radius
>call my mom
>call my sister
>pack things into windowless bathroom, my supplies, other shit
>load up all my guns
>put them on floor of bathroom
>empty safe, drag to bathroom
>fill tub with water
>open up special bottle of scorpion mezcal i keep in safe
>take a drink for god
>take a drink for myself
>take a drink for my family
>take a drink for my mother
>take a drink for my friends
>another one for the boys :')
>take a drink for /pol/
>continue to monitor computer and tv and see if i should move out of my house and to safer area
>when nukes hit, hide in my safe, its big enough, and wait for blast to pass
>see if electronics still work
>cry when i realize i cant shitpost anymore
>also probably survive since im in the richest area per capita in the country and its full of jews, its where trump lives, probably has some sort of defense system, the military has bases near here
>>
>>69666086
Richest places targetted first.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.